It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the pyschics who might be lurking online..... please come answer the question?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE

Originally posted by Rishiana

Originally posted by SirKnightE
I'm thinking you are possibly indian by the name. You are fairly attractive but choose not to enhance it with makeup and fancy clothing. Your life is below the norm, but above average

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pipethepiper
Since you live alone with your mother you were either involved in a divorce or someone close to you died.

Someone posted about you being insecure about you're appearance, who isnt?

When most of the things said are so vague it shouldnt count. You told everyone you was in your early 20's so everyone after that started guessing your age, 23?

The fact that you tell everyone they are right simply shows how that there are no psychics here.

You would be bad at 'Guess Who?'.

I am picking something up from the stars.....do you have a small dog in your house?
edit on 10-12-2010 by Pipethepiper because: (no reason given)
~Sighs~ Once again.... "RUDE!!!" Let people be. This thread was also mean't to be fun. If you keep this up I will have to ask you to leave out of respect for the atomosphere I put into this thread.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by zero1020
I view you as someone who longs for communication, any communication, as long as it's not violent. You are also shy or not very self-confident (your frequent reference to yourself in the third-person and your increased use of emoticons). You do not posses the "gift of gab" because your post is filled with simple language and incomplete sentences.

But I also see that you are kind and thoughtful (creating a thread with almost no purpose in the hopes of having fun with people) and that you are respectful to almost everyone you meet (replying to almost all the posts in this thread). Judging by your post history I'd say you enjoy topics about the paranormal and you wish for a change in your life. People enjoy your company in real life even if you push them away. Living with your mother is not an issue for you because you enjoy the secure feeling of her presence but you do eventually want to get your own place.
This is more of an analytical assessment because it's difficult to judge or perceive exact details about a person from a few posts.

I do not intend to hurt your feelings at all and if I'm wrong about anything feel free to point it out. I'm definitely not a better person than you.
Good analysis. I did create this thread to be fun, nice, respectful. I love talking but I am very shy. Almost everything you pointed out is true. Yeah, I'd love to get my own place eventually but I do love the secureness in being with somone I love and can trust. Mhmmm since your a skeptic, why not for the fun of it try a cold connection? Who knows how good you'll be? Try, enjoy the thread.... as long as your respectful and stay on topic... you ought to enjoy the thread. Mhmmm by the way... right off the bat, like the first skeptic I met... I like joo ^_^ I might eventually add you as a friend too >,>

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah

I'd like to give each of ya'll a test. This more or less to test something about myself and see if I can't get anything out of what y'all find out about me or might find out. If its righ or wrong I will let you all know. On top of that, this forum is also to chat and discuss abilities or how to help people who might have psychic abilities too. But here is my main question to all of ya'll.

What do ya'll sense whenever ya'll look at me? ((If you catch my meaning.)) It could mean anything.

Oh, and to the skeptics, ya'll are welcome to post but please be respectful that some here are just trying to either find their way to improve their abilties or else they are seeing if they might have some. Some might even be doing this for fun. So yes.... its mean't to be as it sounds. A fun get together forum to test and harness abilities. If you do pick up anything else though besides what I have written as my main question, please do post it ^_^ Well, I look forward to hearing from you all.

edit on 10-12-2010 by Rishiana because: More info needed

Believe it all not all people have psychic ability but have not tapped into the superior state of what we can achieve.

You are asking questions that you already know! You are kind and respectful of all people you come into contact with you. This is not always returned to you though and at times you feel let down by this! You read the star signs regularly, you are emotional which could mean you are a Pisces, Gemini or Aquarian. You also hold strength and support others in need even when it's not requested.

Your work appreciates the production you give but you don't get on with one particular workmate due to a problem which arrised a couple of years ago!

I have not seen any posts to your question as yet. I will read them know.

Do not hate yourself or others for any predictament people are in. We all have different circumstances in life.
True, I am asking questions that I might already know, but it is interesting to get someone who doesn't know you that wells opinion. So good work on that. Mhmm.... true, your right on that. It isn't always returned to me and it does let me down. Mhmmm horoscopes? Not regularly, but you were good to sense I do look at them. Nope, I am none of those star signs. True, I have a bad habit of always being there for people even when they don't ask it of me >,< Almost right on the problem that arises at work. Though I will admit, I do believe my work place appreciates what I does so that was correct. Good job. Stay awhile and chat why don't you?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The readings are all too vague but gaining acknowledgement, up the ante and stop giving them the answers.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

" RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you use reverse psychology on me!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I will admit it makes sense maybe you have secret crush and are stalking me irl ^_^ Jk But no.... I betcha your just good at reading me through my personality which really isn't saying much "BECAUSE" everyone can be different in feelings and thoughts despite how they act. So neh.... whats your argument? XD ((Your really too much fun to try to outwit >,< Hence my favorite skeptic LOL )) "

Hi, Rishiana,

Don’t you use that reverse-reverse psychology on me!
And I have no argument…how can I argue with my other half?
She has too much logic…I only have intuition!
And I am your secret admirer…your alchemical friend!
From before the beginning…and after the end!
But my astral projection…is projected inside!
Where my right becomes left…and my left becomes right!
And all this psychic ability…that you hold so true,
Is just when…two become one…or one becomes two!

Midicon.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I view you as someone who longs for communication, any communication, as long as it's not violent. You are also shy or not very self-confident (your frequent reference to yourself in the third-person and your increased use of emoticons). You do not posses the "gift of gab" because your post is filled with simple language and incomplete sentences.

But I also see that you are kind and thoughtful (creating a thread with almost no purpose in the hopes of having fun with people) and that you are respectful to almost everyone you meet (replying to almost all the posts in this thread). Judging by your post history I'd say you enjoy topics about the paranormal and you wish for a change in your life. People enjoy your company in real life even if you push them away. Living with your mother is not an issue for you because you enjoy the secure feeling of her presence but you do eventually want to get your own place.
This is more of an analytical assessment because it's difficult to judge or perceive exact details about a person from a few posts.

I do not intend to hurt your feelings at all and if I'm wrong about anything feel free to point it out. I'm definitely not a better person than you.
Good analysis. I did create this thread to be fun, nice, respectful. I love talking but I am very shy. Almost everything you pointed out is true. Yeah, I'd love to get my own place eventually but I do love the secureness in being with somone I love and can trust. Mhmmm since your a skeptic, why not for the fun of it try a cold connection? Who knows how good you'll be? Try, enjoy the thread.... as long as your respectful and stay on topic... you ought to enjoy the thread. Mhmmm by the way... right off the bat, like the first skeptic I met... I like joo ^_^ I might eventually add you as a friend too >,>
I'm really not a skeptic I just don't want to hurt your feelings by telling you my viewing.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by midicon

" RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you use reverse psychology on me!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I will admit it makes sense maybe you have secret crush and are stalking me irl ^_^ Jk But no.... I betcha your just good at reading me through my personality which really isn't saying much "BECAUSE" everyone can be different in feelings and thoughts despite how they act. So neh.... whats your argument? XD ((Your really too much fun to try to outwit >,< Hence my favorite skeptic LOL )) "

Hi, Rishiana,

Don’t you use that reverse-reverse psychology on me!
And I have no argument…how can I argue with my other half?
She has too much logic…I only have intuition!
And I am your secret admirer…your alchemical friend!
From before the beginning…and after the end!
But my astral projection…is projected inside!
Where my right becomes left…and my left becomes right!
And all this psychic ability…that you hold so true,
Is just when…two become one…or one becomes two!

Midicon.

o_o Reverse, reverse, reverse psychology? O_o Well let me decipher this riddle so I can have the last words XD Mhmmm I have no arguement, how can I argue with my other half? Am I that half that makes sense, but no sense at all, so there is no point in argueing because we are two sides of a very different coin? In which case, my point to that is that what you are "SAYING" which is an assumption from your words, is that you wont argue because we could both make sense of what we are talking about and never come to an agreement. In which case.... we'd both never win XD Alright, on to the next LOL o_O Are you saying I have too much logic for my subject and that you are the intuition that tries to lead the logic to the truth? In which case... bad joo. Quit trying to drag me to the scientific community because of facts that could be much more then what the human brain perceives them to be and could ultimately lead to an understanding of a greater nature. Not to mention, your trying to lead me there with yummy cookies and pies LOL bad Minicon XD Mhmmm my secret admirer, my achemical friend eh? Mhmmm interesting. Are you saying you have a very good interest in the subject of the paranormal, and because like an alchemist who believes only in science, you are trying to piece together this link the two coins hold together? Mhmmm I don't know what that has to do with my arguement but you did intrigue me there. So forever more will follow this path till you come to the truth. Meaning you wont give up until you find the proof that is needed to lead you down the right path. Interesting, very interesting. Mhmmm but my astral projection is projected inside. Thus, your form of astral projection is thought on the basic principles of such concepts happening. But will that always lead you to the truth? What if some things can't be solved that way? What then? Do you just up and give up? No, as a scientist you move forward? As a spirtualist I do much the same thing but I search in a far different location. Why must the two always fight? Do you not see why I like you and your thought processes now? Mhmmm.... where my right becomes left, and my left becomes right. So both halves of the brain, the part that is imagination and the part that isn't imagination but is the part we use for physical thinking needs becomes one, thus we are insync and thinking on one level. Me and your thought processes, merging to make science eh? But what does the science tell you? To only believe in what your eyes and brain percieve? Will that truly make humanity more peaceful? Especially with more illnesses and bi-polar and all different kinds of problems going on? Mhmmm I think not. All my psychic abiltiy that I hold true. So what I believe is a cloud is what I get from that sentence? But does the cloud harm me, or others? Not if you use it wisely I think. Mhmm....so in the end when the two become one and we hold the truth, I will understand. Mhmm point I'm making by deciphering this headache of a riddle is this. Psychics are only safe and good for the people who use them if they themselves see two halfs of the coin and understand the humans of the worlds thought processes and are not greedy or selfish. Psychics and skeptics I believe shouldn't fight or shun another but get along and work together. So why argue with me? When I am working and seeing your half of the coin too? Mhmmm did I not tell you to not use reverse psychology on me? Unfortunately now I have a slight headache >,<

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I'm really not a skeptic I just don't want to hurt your feelings by telling you my viewing.
Ah, well you wouldn't really hurt my feelings too much, just make me mad and kind of upset at the fact that you ruined the atmosphere of the thread and all. I really don't mind if you don't believe. If you analyzed me, thats interesting and kind of like a psychic reading in a way too. Just chill and enjoy ^_^

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Simple.
A beeing In Creation.
Just as Ur Neighbor.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
Simple.
A beeing In Creation.
Just as Ur Neighbor.
XD I wish people really were that easy to label LOL

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Rishiana…Rishiana…

I’m sorry about the headache…But you did do it to yourself.
By over- analyzing and over- thinking!
Where was mother intuition…the psychic’s friend?
She abandoned you…just when you needed her most!
I have said before…more than once…I am not as skeptical…
As you might think,
I didn’t set you a riddle…I just said it like it is…
And you almost got there…by logic alone…so there is still hope.
An alchemist is not a scientist…not in the way you discern,
He is the shaman that walks between worlds,
Or between the conscious and the unconscious,
Or the left and the right, masculine and feminine,
Mind and body!!
His world is that inner world, the world of the self,
That Jungian world of the mysterious female,
But I am no alchemist…or Jungian…although…
Once upon a time I loved them both!
But they both fell short…and hesitated,
And never made that final leap!
Now all this astral projection, and psychic stuff,
That you project out into the world, is going the wrong way,
The exact opposite of what is required…and will never lead to understanding
This life…this great adventure…is really all about you…Rishiana!

Regards Midicon XD!

Ps I do appreciate your carefully thought out reply.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Rishiana…Rishiana…

I’m sorry about the headache…But you did do it to yourself.
By over- analyzing and over- thinking!
As you might think,
Mind and body!!

Regards Midicon XD!

Ps I do appreciate your carefully thought out reply.
RAWR!!!!!!! It ish a riddle and I'll be danged if I let your words mumble my brain >,< Once more another headache T_T I really hate how you word things. All in all, your just saying science is top dog you know it, I know it... but hey look.... pretty poem... makes you wanna think doesn't it? XD If I were to use intuition on this I'd say your trying to give me a headache XD A "BIG" one LOL Now I got to go through this riddle of a poem and see what the heck your talking about >,<

As you might think,

Mhmmm oh goody.. I'm not a hopeless cause >,> Like every family member in my family thinks I am.... well... almost >,< Mhmm.... what I get out of this whole short paragraph is the fact that our abilties left us to the unknown, not looking at the facts. Not to mention, you claim not to be a skeptic, or as much of one, but then you still rely on hard evidence.... is that because it is always abundant? Plus, you claim it as not a riddle but when I put it out into an easier to phrase sentence like quality, didn't it make more sense to the average person? Said it like it is? "YOU KNOW THE WORLD HAS NO HIDDEN TRUTHS EXCEPT WHAT WE HAVE YET TO FINd WITH OUR PHYSICAL EYES AND HANDS AND MIND EVEN!?!?!?" I kind of refuse to believe that.... considering what I have seen and experienced. ((If you want more info tell me in that U2 message we are in.)) but by the by.... you yourself refuse to believe in science all the way too don't you? So what "ARE" we looking for according to you? Second paragraph that needs to be looked at.

Mind and body!!

Yes... and us spiritualists enter that world using our mind to astrally project past our physical realm into another more spectacular realm and place. In that place we find the truth that is not mean't to be learned by the human world. I know these things... because I have seen a few texts in my dreams and in my astral projections from the library of Alexandrai as hard as that is to believe. But they are weird and wouldn't make sense to someone who can't astral project and find this place. Blah... there is much more to the mind than you seem to let on. You have experienced things have you not? Why deny them? I think.... once being into this kind of subject... that you had weird experiences you blocked out as scientific. Anyway, on to the next part of the paragraph.

Mhmmm.... what is this next leap? The leap to reality? What I see of it will slowly die and crumble beneath darkness and despair if we do not change and work together. By that.... I mean try harder to gain this knowledge we see into. ~Sighs~ For example... I helped someone on their way into an astral projection. I believe I gave you some of the same hints. Meditate and learn to control every emotion in your body. Relax and visualize nothing and let your mind and soul leap to the next level. Once there, test your mind and feel the reality and see if when you hurt yourself there ((Don't do anything stupid like try and jump off a fity story building. Mhmm pinch yourself hard enough to leave a welp would be my best advice.)) if you feel it on Earth for a long while afterwards. I also recommend you "Don't" believe while doing this. That would be a good test for you. Then you can see why some believe and hold fast to their beliefs. Why we "DID" make a final leap. Though I also agree that some of us need to take the second leap too. The leap to reality. That is what I am doing now irl even as we speak. So yes.... good arguement but I still hold fast to what I say. Now on to the next part.

Nice statement. I already know this. But to turn my back and become a regular human... I just wouldn't feel right. There are too many like me that struggle. How can I just abandon them? Wouldn't I be selfish? What if they really did have a problem? One that other psychics "Might" not saying they would, because I doubt they would, call them crazy for. Yeah.... its just something... that I feel... needs to be done. Kind of like you feel the thread to reality is more important than this? Which could possibly harm a soul if it went wrongly. Have I made a stupid descion yet? If so... tell me and I'll correct it ASAP, but if not.... and if I haven't once told people the truth.... then why should I stop? Oh,and by the truth, I mean that I might not be a psychic and that on important matters they really should take their actions and feelings into consideration.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
your pic?

You like - Paranormal Topics, Psychology Topics, food especially, your astral family and your real life family aswell as your friends both online and in real life, your video games and Ipod Nano, books, and your cell phone.

We don't need to be psychic anymore - we just run a search.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Hi Rishiana, take a deep breath..!

I must say you make me laugh…You are really very funny!
You know when I write I think that I’m being crystal clear!
And saying things in a nice way isn’t meant to cloud the issue.
Although I do thank you for the poetic compliment!
You want to be psychic…yet you have no intuition…or insight.
And you haven’t understood a single word I’ve said!
You can’t even grasp the most simple of basic concepts.
With regard to the esoteric,

How can this be…where are you going wrong?
I have never said science is top dog…when did I say that?
I haven’t said that your abilities left you to the unknown.
Which is just a silly nonsense…you have no abilities…
At least not in the psychic sense…
I do not write in riddles…you just turn it into one…using flawed logic.
Because you have no understanding,
And dare I say it…you can’t astrally project…let alone teach someone else.
As for the library of Alexandria…I won’t even go there!
It’s just silly…you are better than this surely?
Let me see you gave me a question…what are we looking for?
In your case psychic powers…but deep down just like everyone else,
It is the call of the self you are responding to…wholeness!
Your mind and soul never reach to the ‘next level…gobbledygook.
Nothing but silly words that you have no understanding of,
You use words like ‘spiritual’ and ‘psychic’ as if you have some knowledge.
But here’s the truth of it, you know absolutely nothing!
Lastly, why don’t you read this statement of yours…

“ But to turn my back and become a regular human “

Just about sums up where you are right now!

Now don’t be angry Rishiana, I like you and like being your friend.
But I have to be honest…

Regards Midicon.

Ps If you need any advice on anything I'm always here.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Why would you post someone's picture here?
Better still, why not get a life?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Hi Rishiana, take a deep breath..!

I must say you make me laugh…You are really very funny!
You know when I write I think that I’m being crystal clear!
And saying things in a nice way isn’t meant to cloud the issue.
Although I do thank you for the poetic compliment!
You want to be psychic…yet you have no intuition…or insight.
And you haven’t understood a single word I’ve said!
You can’t even grasp the most simple of basic concepts.
With regard to the esoteric,

How can this be…where are you going wrong?
I have never said science is top dog…when did I say that?
I haven’t said that your abilities left you to the unknown.
Which is just a silly nonsense…you have no abilities…
At least not in the psychic sense…
I do not write in riddles…you just turn it into one…using flawed logic.
Because you have no understanding,
And dare I say it…you can’t astrally project…let alone teach someone else.
As for the library of Alexandria…I won’t even go there!
It’s just silly…you are better than this surely?
Let me see you gave me a question…what are we looking for?
In your case psychic powers…but deep down just like everyone else,
It is the call of the self you are responding to…wholeness!
Your mind and soul never reach to the ‘next level…gobbledygook.
Nothing but silly words that you have no understanding of,
You use words like ‘spiritual’ and ‘psychic’ as if you have some knowledge.
But here’s the truth of it, you know absolutely nothing!
Lastly, why don’t you read this statement of yours…

“ But to turn my back and become a regular human “

Just about sums up where you are right now!

Now don’t be angry Rishiana, I like you and like being your friend.
But I have to be honest…

Regards Midicon.

Ps If you need any advice on anything I'm always here.

All I'm going to say now is I'm currently helping some "WITH" the same problems as me. That and I just had my finger bitten but because I can't put the pic online it sucks >,< Ow.... it hurts too T_T Like "BAD!!" But now the pain is going away.... I wonder if it is thanks to the mans healing capabilities.. blah, blah balh I'm a crazy aren't ? XD I still stand by what is going on right now. Plus, I still like joo and you were still nice. You just don't see it. The things that I see.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I think wow,your plotting against me like your doctor evil or something. You think because we dont say anything we dont know what your up to?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
You are searching for someone. You are not neccesarily lonely, but you want your own relationship with someone special. You spend a lot of time thinking about yourself, your life, what you want and what will make you happy for the moment.

You have other priorities, but you shun them most times to do what you want. You want acceptance from all, the slightest rejection and you are severely hurt, but lash out with anger instead of pain.

Dear open yourself back up to those in your real life, there is someone special waiting for your attention.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

You want to end this thread but you dont know how.

You feel embarassed for revealing so much about yourself but wont admit it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join