It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the pyschics who might be lurking online..... please come answer the question?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I'd like to give each of ya'll a test. This more or less to test something about myself and see if I can't get anything out of what y'all find out about me or might find out. If its righ or wrong I will let you all know. On top of that, this forum is also to chat and discuss abilities or how to help people who might have psychic abilities too. But here is my main question to all of ya'll.

What do ya'll sense whenever ya'll look at me? ((If you catch my meaning.)) It could mean anything.

Oh, and to the skeptics, ya'll are welcome to post but please be respectful that some here are just trying to either find their way to improve their abilties or else they are seeing if they might have some. Some might even be doing this for fun. So yes.... its mean't to be as it sounds. A fun get together forum to test and harness abilities. If you do pick up anything else though besides what I have written as my main question, please do post it ^_^ Well, I look forward to hearing from you all.

edit on 10-12-2010 by Rishiana because: More info needed

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

You are either brown or black. a girl with dreads.

Your pc faces the wall, on a simple wooden table. there is a bookshelve about shoulder high on the one wall.

there is many bushes and trees around your house. the bed is in the left hand corner when you enter the room through the door.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I sense you are waiting for responses to this thread. J/k

No really, you are having trouble with your meditation, and really questioning some fundamental things in your life. Not necessarily fundamental to life but what you believe is important; I recommend you relax and let things flow naturally. Quit looking for affirmation from the community, and go with what feels right.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana
I'd like to give each of ya'll a test. This more or less to test something about myself and see if I can't get anything out of what y'all find out about me or might find out. If its righ or wrong I will let you all know. On top of that, this forum is also to chat and discuss abilities or how to help people who might have psychic abilities too. But here is my main question to all of ya'll.

What do ya'll sense whenever ya'll look at me? ((If you catch my meaning.)) It could mean anything.

Oh, and to the skeptics, ya'll are welcome to post but please be respectful that some here are just trying to either find their way to improve their abilties or else they are seeing if they might have some. Some might even be doing this for fun. So yes.... its mean't to be as it sounds. A fun get together forum to test and harness abilities. If you do pick up anything else though besides what I have written as my main question, please do post it ^_^ Well, I look forward to hearing from you all.

You are a transexual who is still in a lot of pain after the operation, you don't like to go outside the house because you are scared of what people will say, you like watching daytime television whilst eating fattening foods, you have a pet cat named fluffy, your mum & dad are respectable people within the community but not in your community as they live a very long way from you because they are ashamed of you, hows that, close?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Your are African American, with a strong southern accent..
You eat alot of fried food and pizza and watch alot of t v..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Brunette, caucasian, slightly tan skin. Medium-length hair and probably dark eye colour. Female. I would normally find you attractive but something is impeding that, perhaps because you are less than 18 or over 30 years old.

I don't claim to be psychic, I just like playing the guessing game sometimes..

You're just as likely to be a guy, so this will amuse me for a while.

reply to post by jonskie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
edit on 10-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

You are either brown or black. a girl with dreads.

Your pc faces the wall, on a simple wooden table. there is a bookshelve about shoulder high on the one wall.

there is many bushes and trees around your house. the bed is in the left hand corner when you enter the room through the door.

First question: Mhmmm yeh were wrong >,> Second question: Mhmmm I'm on a laptop hun. I am on a simple wooden table though, so very good. Mhmmm you must mean the cabinet filled with my mothers trinkets. Nice try though. Oh, and you got my bed wrong. Its right infront of you when you walk into the room. But nice tries. You got one thing correct ^_^ Keep practicing!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCar
I sense you are waiting for responses to this thread. J/k

No really, you are having trouble with your meditation, and really questioning some fundamental things in your life. Not necessarily fundamental to life but what you believe is important; I recommend you relax and let things flow naturally. Quit looking for affirmation from the community, and go with what feels right.
Nice reading. You got me right on the money ^_^ I hope you'll stick around in the thread and chat abit. ~Nod~

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonskie

Originally posted by Rishiana

You are a transexual who is still in a lot of pain after the operation, you don't like to go outside the house because you are scared of what people will say, you like watching daytime television whilst eating fattening foods, you have a pet cat named fluffy, your mum & dad are respectable people within the community but not in your community as they live a very long way from you because they are ashamed of you, hows that, close?
~Laughs loudly and tries not to cuss on the site~ Omg..... no hun... I'm a female.... and yes, I don't like going outside much because of what people may think. On another note (Omg I'm still trying to stop laughing >,< ) I love eating some fattening food but I love my healthy food much more >,> Oh, and I rarely watch T.V. anymore but I'd say you were off on the daytime part. Mhmm..... lets see.... no cat. Oh, and you must be talking about my grandparents in that last part. You were close there. Nice job though. You got some things correct ^_^ Keep practicing!!!
edit on 10-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Wrong wording

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I'll be here. I had similar "issues" when I first got started in this shall we say "area"?
Its easy to over complicate things. The best lesson I learned was to relax and feel whats happening. And then recognize it when it happens. If that makes sense.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Your are African American, with a strong southern accent..
You eat alot of fried food and pizza and watch alot of t v..
o_O I wonder why people think the Rishy is black >,> Um, wrong again X_x Oh, and I do have a southern accent, but you could have gotten that via my location. Then again not everyone here has one thats born here so nice. Oh, and as much as I love all of the above I prefer healthy food >,> Oh, and I do watch quite a bit of T.V. if I'm not infront of a computer. So nice deduction on that. Keep practicing ^______^

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing

Brunette, caucasian, slightly tan skin. Medium-length hair and probably dark eye colour. Female. I would normally find you attractive but something is impeding that, perhaps because you are less than 18 or over 30 years old.

I don't claim to be psychic, I just like playing the guessing game sometimes..

You're just as likely to be a guy, so this will amuse me for a while.

reply to post by jonskie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mhmmm... you sure your not pyschic? Cause you got the first two right, although originally I'm a mutt. Um, correct on the eye color. Hmm..... wrong on the age >,> Nice guess though if it truly was one.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCar

I'll be here. I had similar "issues" when I first got started in this shall we say "area"?
Its easy to over complicate things. The best lesson I learned was to relax and feel whats happening. And then recognize it when it happens. If that makes sense.
Mhmm I think I get what your saying. But man... its exhausting for me. I just went through some bad memories so to speak and talked them out with another member. I feel better but I currently feel emotionally drained.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

You have a tatoo, and love wearing a favourite pair of white shoes.

you are older, maybe in the 40 to 50 age.

generally you are neat, there is magazines in the one corner, and a dust bin in the other.

VvV

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

You have a tatoo, and love wearing a favourite pair of white shoes.

you are older, maybe in the 40 to 50 age.

generally you are neat, there is magazines in the one corner, and a dust bin in the other.

VvV
o_O ~Pats head comfortingly~ Um.... I feel mean.... you are "COMPLETELY" off. Hun.... relax, and just take it slow. Thats what reading people is... patience >,>

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
There are no psychics on ATS, most of the correct answers come from pure guess work and probability, even Derren Brown..probably one of the best "psychics" today admits that there is no such thing. All his work is based on suggestibility, probability, chance and misdirection.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
There are no psychics on ATS, most of the correct answers come from pure guess work and probability, even Derren Brown..probably one of the best "psychics" today admits that there is no such thing. All his work is based on suggestibility, probability, chance and misdirection.
Mhmmm.... you could be right. But then again I can't explain how I got a few things right on here and even had visions of these things. I guess we are all entitled to our own opinion ^_^ But hey, thanks for joining us!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

If what you are trying to do is enhance or explore your abilities, then you need to cut your emotions out of the equation. They will only block you. I know this sounds silly but if you can learn to accept and release these emotions then you will be better off. Emotions will drain you of your energy.

We can get into more detail if you would like. U2U me.

link   

I remember an article somewhere on this forum that was about a scientific study. In the study it was hinted that people are psychic, but only to predict events of sexual interest.

This might sound strange, but it could prove an amusing test if any ensuing poster focused more on predicting whether or not they would find you attractive, and specify why. No lewd comments please. We could then compare the results of the wild-guesses to the "attractive or not" guesses. Just for amusement though. A very informal "experiment".

Again, i'm one of the so-called "skeptics", just playing here.

Again, i ask that people keep it sensible, if they go through with this.

link   
Not pretending or claiming to be a psychic, but visualised you wearing a hat, baseball cap maybe, quite bright blue red white colours as you were writing your post.?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join