It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disturbing Truth about Your Life (Warning - Read at your own risk)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Check out my new essay.

The Disturbing Truth about Your Life (Warning - Read at your own risk)

I am about to tell you some disturbing truths I've realized after meditating on them and studying various material from researchers for a long time. Now I have to warn you though, this is very disturbing and once you realize them, you will never look at the world and life the same away again. As they say "Once you see the prison bars, you cannot "unsee" them". So read at your own risk. Choose now whether you will take the "red pill" or the "blue pill". If you choose the latter, then stop now. But if you choose the former, then read on.

The disturbing truth is, we are all slaves to the economic system and our minds are programmed as well. The world is a global enslavement machine and we are programmed with illusions that help us bear our enslavement so that we don't even see it. All those science fiction films that depicted automaton braindead societies of the future or on other planets, were trying to tell you something after all.

Moreover, we are also slaves to our bosses, company, spouses, peers, media, parents, teachers, society, government, political system, our ruling elite, our own implanted thoughts and desires, etc. in direct and indirect ways, whether we are aware of it or not.

This is not just physical enslavement, but enslavement of the MIND as well.

Freedom, for the most part, is just a word, not an actual state of existence. The reason people, especially Americans, believe that they have freedom is simply because their minds are programmed to think that they do. You see, your slavemasters need you to be satisfied with your enslavement to keep you controlled. In order to do that, they give you choices in consumerism and in selecting your occupation. You are "free" to choose your form of slavery and vote for your puppet dictators.

But deep in our subconscious, we all know that we are living an enslavement existence. We are aware of this in our unconscious to some degree. To cope with it, we have to be programmed to accept it, with delusions and mantras such as the notion of "living in a free country which makes us great" and "living to work and serve" etc. None of it makes any sense and only serves to pacify and appease us.

If you think about it, the only reason you believe that you are free or living in "the land of the free" is not because it's true or backed by any objective evidence or reason, but because you were TOLD to believe it. It's no different than Christians believing that the Bible is God's word because they were TOLD that it was and they accept it.

And of course, you are also programmed to believe that "Authority = Truth" and that "Majority = Right". Thus, whatever you are TOLD is what you must believe and accept, and if everyone else accepts it, then it must be right. According to this indoctrination, truth is NOT something you seek and investigate, it's whatever you are TOLD - plain and simple. Most accept this without inquiry. People are not programmed to seek truth. They are programmed to seek a good life and to serve the system, not to think for themselves. Thus, truth is not the highest value, conformity is.

In America, you are raised to believe that you are free and living in "the land of the free". Yet right when you enter public school, all your freedoms are taken away. You are totally controlled like in an Orwellian state. You are told what to do, what to think, what to believe, how to behave, etc. and PUNISHED for dissidence or disobedience. So, you are told one thing, and given the complete opposite! It's like telling someone you love them and then killing them right after. Yet most people never question it, or if they do, they keep it in their private thoughts, cause dissidence and nonconformity are NOT allowed in the school system. You'd have to be the biggest idiot not to see the total contradiction, yet because the mind control system in the US is so aggressive and effective, most don't, at least not consciously.

See this film that explains how schools are essentially prisons that train slaves.

Those who run your media and education establishments are also programmed, just like you, but even more so. In order to serve in their managerial positions of influence, they are held to stricter standards by the controllers, and thus must be controlled even more than you the sheeple are. Their job is not to teach you the truth, but to indoctrinate you with whatever those at the highest levels of power and influence - your slavemasters and above - want you to believe. These institutions do not teach you how to think, but what to think, cause that is their function.

Your mainstream media are not truth tellers or truth seeking investigators. They are public relations people for the official version of events - progandists so to speak. Government, media and education are not there to teach truth to you or enlighten you. They are there to CONTROL you. That's their function. But you don't know that cause you are programmed to assume that "Authority = Truth" and that if everyone else believes it, then it must be true.

William Colby, former director of the CIA, upon retirement came out and said, "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." This makes sense, and explains why even though it is an established fact that the CIA is involved with drug trafficking into the US, the mainstream media don't report such things (except for one report by Mike Wallace which was quickly pulled from the air). In fact there are hundreds of dark disturbing truths about history and world events that the major media, if it cared about the truth, should be reporting on but they don't. The CIA/drug trafficking connection is just one of many.

Now think about it. Does the government ever tell you to think for yourself? Hello no. Does the school system urge you to think for yourself? Nope. Does the mainstream media ever encourage you to think for yourself? No way. What does that tell you? Is society all about truth, or control? Meditate on this and it becomes obvious - that you've been duped and controlled all along.

Look at the big newscasters such as Bill O-Reilly of Fox and Anderson Cooper of CNN. Why do you think they are so narrow, judgmental, arrogant, ignorant, dumb and small minded? (which clearly shows on their facial expression) Why do you think they ridicule and attack everything that strays from the status quo? Why do they have that "everything outside the box is bull#" on their faces? Why do they look so "programmed", embodying a "herd mentality"? Why doesn't the big corporate media pick newscasters who are wiser, more intellectual and more awake, and less programmed? It's because these figures are how YOU are supposed to be. YOU are supposed to be just like them - narrow, ignorant, dumb and small minded. These figures define the limits of your intelligence. You are NOT supposed to be smarter than them. You are not supposed to be intellectual, awake, wise or free-thinking. You are supposed to be a conformist with a herd mentality, no different than they are.

No one who truly seeks the truth or speaks the truth gets put into positions of influence by the big corporate media. No way. They want ignorance, not awareness. They want you thinking about stupid things like celebrity gossip and pseudo-social issues like "gay rights in the military", etc. Why do you think they spend hours covering such useless and irrelevant topics, and when they cover more important subjects, they only have a few minutes due to "time constraints"? They cater to the stupid, and insult the intelligence of the wise everyday. They are idiots who demand YOU to be an idiot too.

You are a slave, puppet, and toy to your slavemasters and controllers. That's all you are. These slavemasters have engineered the deaths of millions before all throughout history, through all sorts of ways you couldn't even begin to imagine. So what value are you to them? You're just an ant to them.

Why else do you think world events are insane and irrational? Why do you think there is so much unnecessary suffering, unecessary wars and bloodshed? Why can't logic, reason and common sense solve the world's problems like it should? Obviously it's cause your slavemasters don't want peace and harmony. They are nothing like you. They do not think like you and they have no empathy with you at all. You're just a toy to them, and an exposable one. Their plans and agenda are unknown to you, and if you knew what they were, it'd be far too disturbing for you to accept. So it's better you don't know.

All we know for sure is that these "slavemasters" do not thrive on peace, justice and harmony, but on suffering, stress, fear, conflict, division, inequity, etc. for that is exactly what they have created and engineered all throughout history. They've engineered and funded wars, revolutions, oppression, famines, mass murders, global events, assassinations, terrorist attacks, etc. while feeding the public lies and cover stories about them (aka the official version of history and events). Do a little research and you will find this out. Look up for example, which organizations and individuals funded Adolf Hitler and brought him to power, which you were never told in school, and the "hidden hands" become apparent.

Had they wanted to, the controllers could have engineered a peaceful harmonious world centuries ago. But they didn't and have their reasons. They are not reasons you would be able to understand or accept though, for they are not like you and do not think like you. You can't comprehend them. All you can do is realize the truth about your enslaved existence and how you are controlled and programmed, so that you can "wake up" so to speak.

Now, whether there is a grand conspiracy at the top (e.g. Illuminati, Bilderberg, Secret Societies) and what forces are behind them (Satan, demons, interdimensional beings, etc) and how high up they go, are all subject to debate. However, what we do know for sure is that we are mind controlled and enslaved. That much is certain.

Moreover, as part of the control system, virtually everything that can set you free has been painted as evil. As one fan of David Icke put it:

"Everything that can set you free has been painted as evil... It's called the "scarecrow technique" and it's used for basically everything that might set us free - through a variety of mindless religions, such as science skepticism, judeo christianity, anti-drug, capitalism, and psychiatry. If people are screaming "evil", there's a good chance so long as it's not hurting someone, that it is actually the path to freedom."

The more you think about all this and meditate on it, the more obvious it all becomes - that you are enslaved, living an enslavement existence and that your mind and beliefs are programmed (not with truth). Along with this realization comes a sense of helplessness and hopelessness, which is natural since after all, what can you do against a whole global system of enslavement, propaganda and mind control? You can't change it, so isn't it better you remain ignorant and not realize the truth?

These are all very disturbing realizations no doubt. It is not pleasant to realize all this. I won't lie to you about that. This is not just about government being corrupt (which everyone already knows). This goes far beyond that into the fact that most of everything you've been told about the world turns out to be false. As Mark Twain said, "The trouble with the world is not that people know too little, but that they know so many things that ain't so."

But it is liberating though, in that once you realize that you were a programmed slave all along, and woken up from it, you are finally free to set your own path and destiny, think for yourself, and realize what you truly are and have been all along - infinite consciousness.

That is why the Nero character in "The Matrix" chose to take the "red pill". He knew that when he woke up and discovered the truth about reality, it would be very disturbing and unpleasant. But as Frederich Nietze said, "No price is too high to pay for the value of owning yourself."

You can take solace in this though. If our universe is holographic and fractal in nature, then any change in one of its parts affects the fabric of the whole. Thus, your awakening does affect the matrix as a whole, similar to the so called "Hundredth Monkey Effect". As Gandhi said, "You must become the change you wish to see in the world."

Related Links and Videos:

Article: Why the World is a Global Enslavement System and You Don't Know It

Video - Herd Mentality: The Schooling System

Video - The Story of Your Enslavement

Recommended book: To learn more about how to think for yourself, I recommend you read Darryl Sloan's "Reality Check". It's the best book I've seen that teaches you to think for yourself and see through harmful and bogus belief systems. It is very easy-to-read, thought-provoking and priceless. You can order it, read sample chapters and listen to its audio intro at darrylsloan.wordpress.com...

To learn more about mass mind control in America, go to YouTube or Google and enter these names in their search engines to pull up their work and videos: David Icke, Alex Jones, Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell, Jesse Ventura (not that everything they say is true, but their work does contain a lot of truths and insights into the real nature of things).

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Let the dreamers sleep I say ....

In a world of illusions, .... the only thing that matters, ..... is perception.

Happyness exists where it is found.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The first half of your post: star and flag (ohhh... haha)

I've been telling that to people for years, although I was unaware of concepts such as the "bildeberg group". They simply do not listen, or do no care. They do not give a # that their life is an illusion. I mean, damn, i just don't understand, they simply do not give a #. Maybe i'm not part of that herd because I live a somewhat nomadic lifestyle throughout my childhood and teens? This maybe caused me the inability to be institutionalised succesfully? I don't know, they just simply do not give a #.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
im free because i know these scumbags are in 'control'

my new concept is simple. since i AND the universe are 1, i am going to take away the power of the so called 'elitists'

the first step is to take away the power of the chozen. if i can pull that off, i can then free myself from the rest of the idiots in think they are in control.

im free because i already know what is worth it and what is crap in life.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

In slavery, you have no other option. In today's world however, you do have choices. You can understand the illusion and act otherwise. It seems that this "slavery" you speak about is pretty much a personal choice, made so alluring that most people accepts this condition happily.

-v

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

i undertsand where your coming from w/ all this believe me when i woke up. i lost my mind. ppl thought i whent off the deep end but in all all of 3 day span had this entire realisation. exp i would not stop for stop sings at 3 am when the streets are dead. old slave version stoped due to the conditioning& programing

but now im free still hold down a job and live in society
but i made the choice to live as free soul and take responseabilty ppl still think im nuts but the real smart cookies know im on to somthing
a liberated ex-slave-jplaysguitar

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

We live in a world where it's all about the presentation.
One can deduce from that statement that no presentation is without reason.

The presentation of reality as disseminated via the media... is like what a magician would call "the prestige."

Every great magic trick consists of three parts or acts. The first part is called "The Pledge". The magician shows you something ordinary: a deck of cards, a bird or a man. He shows you this object. Perhaps he asks you to inspect it to see if it is indeed real, unaltered, normal. But of course... it probably isn't. The second act is called "The Turn". The magician takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled. But you wouldn't clap yet. Because making something disappear isn't enough; you have to bring it back. That's why every magic trick has a third act, the hardest part, the part we call "The Prestige".

One example, for starters....

The economy, in (actual, real) reality, is like the smashed pice of $hit McDonald's combo meal in your bag. The media, however, portrays it like it's the picture on the drive through menu (flawless)... and that is what we believe it to be, which is why the presentation is the prestige.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
Let the dreamers sleep I say ....

I'm all for waking the dreamer.

And I feel quite awake myself as one.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I've read so little of the opening post..it's as if the good stuff comes out at night. The blackground, perhaps. At any rate, I was prepared to dismiss the thread as being a simple aj/zeitgeist thing. I see that it is much more than that. And the responses are poetic, sizing up the diameter and forms of the prison cells. Some are even flying in their repose.

I recall at the moment of once again awakening..scribbling down that all forms of spirit are raining from the sky, you get what you select. But then, there's interference. In the 40's a Tibetan monk said that there's a spark on the horizon; it will blot out transcendence (or try to). He was seeing it too.

There are reasons to be mad.

If the power were to stall, or a few birds to fall, many of us would, er, notice this immediately.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
To the OP:

Hum, hum... simply put, did you really have to meditate THAT deeply to come to a conclusion that by browsing ATS for about 2 hours you'd come to the same conclusion?

You're pretty much summing up everything that's being said here over and over again... we know we are slaves, how THE HELL do we get out of this mess is what you should be focussed on, not rubbing it, even further, in our faces LOL (no pun intended here)...

Appreciate the effort though.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

In all honesty it does not take meditation to come to this realization, and if you would have went deep enough into meditation you would of realized that you can free yourself of this at any moment. The fact is, that we are all enslaved by our mind, as you've said, and the ultra powerful who 'rule the world' are not inherently free from this either. That is why I see no point in running out into the street and screaming "Fire!" as that will only create more fear which ultimately conditions/enslaves the mind to more delusional perspectives. The best you can do is free yourself and then point others, who are willing to learn, in the right direction.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

I too feel a sense of freedom... as I can see their lies and deceptions. In fact I see all the lies and deceptions, from the tabloid press brainwashing, to the mind controlling X-Factor type celebrity hype programmes, to deceptions in advertising, to the lies and deceptions of politicians and corporations.

It's somewhat empowering to be IN THE KNOW. It means whatever you see or read, you have a chance to decipher it. A lot of people fall into the 'walking dead' section, and they don't get it and they just go with all they see and hear. That's what the governments want. They want us dumbed down and malnurished. They want us controlled, so they can continue enjoying their elite existence, and one day reduce our numbers. They care of nothing but wealth.

Being in the know is a privilege - a gift.

However, there is a turning tide in the world at the moment, (2012?) where more people are becoming aware, and this is largely thanks to the likes of ATS, Youtube and Facebook, and I pray these free forums remain available. Without them we are going to struggle to educate the masses and enable them to rise up against the NWO.

The student marches in London, and elsewhere are just the beginning of how we are ALL feeling - Enough is enough! We want the truth and we don't need 50 bloody choices of shampoo!!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Yeah, I just see one major problem with this thread.

Is there anyone on here that is not totally aware of anything in the OP already? This thread, with some added source material, would be great on ANY other forum. Maybe make people look at things differently. Realize they are not really happy because it is a virtual impossibility in the world they live in.

But on ATS? Anyone that's been looking around long enough to decide they want to create an account already is very familiar with every thought and observation put forward here. And here I was thinking there would be some amazing life changing information here. Stupid me.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

Likewise! When I was younger I would go and cross the road in a populated area. Only to cross the road at the most "inappropriate" but effective time, then i'd look back and see everyone else still waiting for the light to go green.

This may be unrelated, but I have this little quirk that I like to feed, where I check to see if people are even aware of their surroundings. For example, I would move a piece of paper that is hung up on a wall, and hang it up on the reverse end. I would leave a can in the middle of a walkway and see if anyone even notices it. It seems people are so pre-occupied with superficial, mundane things, to appreciate the little, tiny almost "insignificant" alterations of their physical reality.

This is where you can call me a nutcase, but something as bizarre as noticing a can of drink where it shouldn't be, is much more amusing to me than watching some blockbuster film.

reply to post by ckitch

I know exactly what you mean, it is somewhat empowering, but it does contribute to a sense of arrogance on my part. Whether it is a righteous arrogance or not, it may contribute to my observation that they just simply do not listen? I moved a whole lot as I was younger, and there have been only two people that I could truly call "friend" in the manner that I actually had something in common with them. Whenever I speak to the "average" person, i just cannot relate to anything they say.

I could care less about the new hit single that is out, or a cologne, or drinking, or going "clubbing" or any of those things twenty-somethings do. But speak to me about something like a strange philosophy or observation you have had, and you will have me hooked. Heck speak to me about a bizarre coke can you found hanging from the ceiling and I will pay more attention to what you are saying.

When I look back I tend to see how the opposite sex would have felt when I would just not shut-up about society and people. I tend to remember now that they rarely said anything while i spoke and spoke and spoke. The only thing we both did together is engage in sexual activities. Quite funny really.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Let me ask you this:

"Did you come up with all this stuff yourself? NO Help?" Give credit where credit is due... enough said! (Yes - you posted links - but WHO are you fooling!)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Are you the author of this:

www.davidicke.com...

If not, you have some explaining to do!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

An essay tends to have references to other peoples work, as the essay is a "compendium" of what that individual has learnt from those references, and argues a point.

Though I will say, I had contemplated before about writing most of what he wrote in his/her OP, and it would have been extremely similar to what he/she wrote. Just observations.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Why did you post this on ATS?

lol

Aware.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

An essay tends to have references to other peoples work, as the essay is a "compendium" of what that individual has learnt from those references, and argues a point.

Though I will say, I had contemplated before about writing most of what he wrote in his/her OP, and it would have been extremely similar to what he/she wrote. Just observations.

Please tell... I have written essays, reports ,summaries etc... Am I wrong in my observation? Do tell!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

edit on 10-12-2010 by minigunner because: This is all plagerised from David Icke's work.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join