It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Aliens are Christian then would they not abduct Muslims?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
As Christians believe that ogd created everything then we can suppose that they created Aleins to and that Aliens would then be Christian or a fair portion of them.

So why are they just abducting Christians and not Muslims.

I have not found more than 5 abductions from the Muslim community!

Discuss!!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 30thjan1933
As Christians believe that ogd created everything then we can suppose that they created Aleins to and that Aliens would then be Christian or a fair portion of them.

Discuss!!

If you believe in ancient astronaut theory like alien influence on Christianity
broaden you scope and realize all religion Christianity alike was based on their influence
...your scope is just your views of Christianity "accepting" ets
when its more ET's are the Basis for your said religion...
and that goes for 95% of all religion and def the major ones...

but the real answer is of course the Muslim and Islams
every slice of the animal pie is being abducted...
edit on 10-12-2010 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Because muslims would explain it away as angels, same with christians. Atheists would explain it away as other-worldly phenomena. Most are just hallucinations in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
Because muslims would explain it away as angels, same with christians. Atheists would explain it away as other-worldly phenomena. Most are just hallucinations in my opinion.

even the skeptic
knows that at the root the origin of all major religions were created pretty much the same...and what I believe the same source...
...the radicals just changed it over religious evolution

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 30thjan1933

They typically occur in nations where there are highly advanced military nations. UFOs "abduct" and are sighted in the US, Europe, India and a few other advanced military nations. It's simple, Gov and Military experiements. Roswell was a way to make aliens and ufos look real so their experiments could be set to occur, to make people believe they are real.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Aliens wouldn't be any Earthly Religion.

Perhaps they might have some sort of Belief-System based Faith, but it won't be anything Humans think it should be.. which goes for anything at all to do with Aliens and their Tech.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
A pervasive evangelical Christian view is actually that aliens are demons, and tend to abduct those who have opened the door to Satan with occultic practices and interests. There are even Christian movies and books on the topic. Whatever the mainstream occult and New Age industry constructs is given a demonic spin by the Christian subculture, and becomes part of the wider spiritual warfare/end-times market.

Assuming alien abductions are real, the narratives of colonized cultures has been largely ignored. This has been pointed out by, for example, Robert Morning Sky (Native American) or Credo Mutwa (African Zulu). The fact is, for a long time, nobody ever asked them. They also feared the soldiers and government agencies, considering that they were already groups living in fear of torture, abuse and murder. In many countries it is just better to keep your mouth shut, particularly if the military shows an interest in crash sites and so forth.

Considering the sexual nature of much abduction narrative (or at least the invasion of the body) such narratives require a wider culture that is open about such matters. Most Muslim cultures are very private about the body and wouldn't discuss things like "anal probes" in public.

Assuming government agencies are involved in abductions (with or without alien help) there wouldn't be much purpose to disguise human experiments with abductions in many countries. Muslims could openly be kidnapped, renditioned and held in "secret" prisons during the War on Terror. No "mystical abductions" necessary.

However, there is probably a lot of material out there. Some of it may well be explained in religious terms (as fundamentalist Christians do with their aliens-are-demons theory). The issue is more often: are people willing to ask, and are people willing to talk? The abduction narrative requires a certain climate of openness and trust.

Skeptics might argue that abduction is a particularly Western neurosis, with sexual undercurrents and redirected fears of what their governments are actually doing to other cultures. Cross-cultural narratives might challenge this notion, although Western culture and the UFO industry have spread to most places, so it proves nothing either way.
edit on 10-12-2010 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Because the Muslim accepted long ago that Aliens were real and also serve Allah

[Discuss!!

Say PLEASE

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I swear, this thought crossed my mind many times.
Then I was like seriously man, this takes away any hope left of aliens stuff,because that makes me think.
If it aint aliens, like how can the tell anybody apart by religion.
Then I think...that in real it is more like..
GOVT UFO Pilot's fooling around...

I am a Muslim, an open minded at that.
I thought and brainstorm at this topic a lot before, that why not we get news that in Arab countries UFOS are sighted and so.

But um it is really mysterious, if we were to connect aliens related to Muslim stuff here.
That Pyramid in Egypt seems real suspicious nonetheless!

maybe media covers up any news of man disappearing, when he was near it?!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Perhaps it just isn't reported the way it is here. We do have that one famous Iran UFO incident so some get world attention.

Do aliens and UFOs only abduct Christians? Really?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Aliens and Jinn
www.doomsdayguide.org...

Alien Abductions v. Angel visiting Prophet with message from Allah
www.councilofexmuslims.com...

Couple other points..

Stories like Alien abduction would not likely be carried in the main stream news of other nations...and certainly not in English so would not show up in a search.

Either that or the deal the Aliens made with Eisenhower trading tech for the odd abduction only applies to Christians

edit on 10-12-2010 by zorgon because: Because I CAN!!! Mwahahahaha

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Discuss!!

Maybe they dont like them?
Maybe they're racists?
Maybe the aliens are Muslims and are only experimenting on infidel Christians?

For you argument to make any sense, you would have to look at the words you're using.
To be a Christian, you would be following 'Christ' (clue is in the name)
Now you may be one of the people who believe that Christ was an Alien, so why would they follow one of their own?
If Christ wasn't an alien and is in fact the Son of God, then wouldn't have God also done something similar on their world, rather than wait for them to perhaps develop space travel, locate the right star and discover the right religion?

Muslims do believe in God. In fact Christianity, Jewish and Islam all share the same God, but we use different names. The 3 religions are the Children of Abraham, just different ways of viewing it.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 30thjan1933

Well lets look at this logicaly , and using our own expirience as a guide. We live on Earth, which according to the Bible was created, along with the heavens, by God. However, we have myriads of cultures and belief systems happening on this planet. Therefore, it is reasonable to assume that any extra terrestrial species would probably have had a similar historical segmentation of thier beliefs , and a similar fraction of faiths amongst thier total population. If they know God in heaven at all on thier planet, however, then they probably know nothing of Jesus, because he was born here on Earth, as a human being. It is infact, sort of the point of his life story !
So any extraterrestrial who believes in God, probably doesnt care much about Jesus, him being a human and all, and therefore said extra terrestrial would not be technicaly Christian, but some other variation on a worshiper of the God who is His Father in Heaven.
Now here on Earth, the Christian population is something like 33% of the world. Now, people tell me that this is a big number. They are of course talking out of thier buttocks . Fifty percent and up would be big numbers, what we have is a small majority, rather than the staggering jaw dropping numbers some would say we have.
Now, aside from that you have to think about the percentage of those people who are going to be actively involved in Space exploration and science, because its those folks opposite numbers on a different planet, who are going to be doing the visiting. Now, interestingly scientists have always been somewhat split on the issue of religion, with forty percent currently believing in "a" god of some sort, forty five percent not , and a negligable percentage of undecided scientists, or scientists with better things to do than fill out surveys. However, the study which gave those results, did not break down what percentage of those religious scientists believed in the Christian version of God. Some may have been Hindu, and others may well have been believers in norse mythology ( I actualy met an " Odinite" preist a few weeks ago in a bar. Absolutely smashing chap to have a booze up with, but quite fixated with hammers, lightning bolts, and beards for one reason or another). We have no data on the amount of actualy Christian scientists we have here, and thats a problem.
It makes it far harder to guess with some mathematical assistance, what the likelihood of a visiting species being believers in God as we Christians know him, might be.
Really theres no evidence of any kind to suggest that alien species have God in thier lives. In all the interactions between man and extra terrestrials that have been alleged and recorded in history, there has never been an exchange of veiws on the correct way to conduct communion , so I would guess that whatever the breakdown of believers on the home world of the visitor, the aliens who actualy turn up either have no religion, or have merely decided not to share it with us.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
have a read of this dude and please start using your noodles!

abovetopsecret.com... if you want any sources just ask and i shall do my best.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

This was what I would say too. Christ is the son of god (according to the tales in the bible) that appeared on Earth. Aliens are hardly going to have encountered Jesus on their own planet and very likely would be much more advanced in any type of belief system being an older race.

As for no muslims being abducted it's probably more a case of that it isn't discussed, or explained away in different terms, as it doesn't fit in with their belief systems. Islam is behind christianity in terms of age and I believe that where christianity and its limiting beliefs are giving way to new ways to view reality in most of the western word, Islam is still in a fervent, zealous phase, where no-one is permitted to think outside it's limiting doctrine and 'infallible' truths. This is why I don't think you will hear of as many abductions in the muslim world as opposed to the half atheist, half christian west.

What is interesting, is the paralells between the 'greys' of modern culture, ancient faerie tales and the demons in Islamic culture. Same phenomena, different names.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Perhaps the reason why Muslim Alien encounters is not very commonly heard of, is because it tend to be labeled as something religious instead of Alien, hence the Media just shrugs it of, for whatever reason.
As an example, although being a movie, I think the scene in "Close Encounters of The Third Kind", is very telling, when the huge spaceship appeared for an enormous hord of Muslims(If I remember their "belonging" correctly), communicating with strong sounds. The Muslims reaction; They were convinced that it was God Himself that appered to them in all His glory, hence sitting squatting in masses on the ground for days, with loud voices singing the same tunes that "God" played for them.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well if more communication was going on I am sure their would be more known from IRAN and CHINA AFRICANAZ, SOUTH AMERICANAZ so I dont get your point they seem everwhere.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The answer is simple.

Aliens are not Christians.

By your own logic they must be anything BUT Christians, which means your views are wrong.

If there is any bit of truth in the source of human religious beliefs I would say that aliens would be the "gods".

Personally, I think the gods (including "God") are the personification of misunderstood natural processes.

Any time we see something we don't understand, we try to put in perspective by associating it's qualities with our own. It seems miraculous, and we associate creation of events with our own intelligence, so it must be caused by something that is intelligent. All we know of higher intelligence is ourselves, so it must be like us.

Man created the gods to relate himself to aspects of our world that at first seem disconnected from our understanding of that world.

This is where "Ancient Alien Theory" has some traction.

It is actually conceivable that humans might construe another form of intelligence as something divine. We have had a VERY difficult time accepting that anything unlike us could be intelligent. Even creatures here on Earth display considerable capacity for thought and analysis. They display free will in the same manner as us and can learn and even create to an extent, but we argue endlessly over whether or not they are intelligent or have emotions. If we were to meet a dominant mind, I think many would see it as divine.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Would Aliens be considered infidels?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/571e7781896f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx

It is actually conceivable that humans might construe another form of intelligence as something divine. We have had a VERY difficult time accepting that anything unlike us could be intelligent. Even creatures here on Earth display considerable capacity for thought and analysis. They display free will in the same manner as us and can learn and even create to an extent, but we argue endlessly over whether or not they are intelligent or have emotions. If we were to meet a dominant mind, I think many would see it as divine.

This, is actually something that is even a historically proven fact.
When the American and Japanese soldiers during WW2 flew in over the islands in the Paciffic Ocean, they were by the natives met as actual gods and spirits descending straight down from Heaven, bringing "Magic".
Whole religions sprang from this event, including a religious prophecy about a returning Messiah; "John Frum-The white messenger of the Gods", or "John Frum America"(One of the Airplane-pliots). www.suite101.com...

A watch-worthy clip
edit on 10-12-2010 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Shouldn't we first define what we mean by "alien abductions"?

Many scriptures speak of non-human, yet non-spiritual beings (e.g. the Nephilim in Genesis 6).
However, the mere existence of aliens in the past or presently in the universe has little to do with the our Western concept of "abduction".

Abduction usually has mixed or negative connotations.
It usually refers to a degree of torture to extract genetic material and some kind of apocalyptic warning.
It also comes with harassment and threat by "state officials" or men in black following the experience.

Native people have abduction testimony and crashes on their land - but as Robert Morning Sky put it: soldiers and Indians have a bad history, so the Indians never talked.

The best place to go would be the Vedas.
They more clearly distinguish between gods and aliens.
ISKCON (the Hare Krishnas) actually use mass UFO sightings and alien contacts to prove that evolution is a lie.
They also describe the Siddhis (or talents) of the humanoid alien people - like telepathy or teleportation.
We can even take birth or reincarnate amongst them.
But they are a waste of time, since they are material and also suffer birth, disease, old age and death.
We should rather focus on spiritual science to escape the cycle of birth and death.

So, from this Vedic perspective the best thing to do with an abduction is to ignore it, and to fix the mind on Godhead.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join