It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911, Do Christians believe that the OS is the correct story? If not why the hatred of muslims?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
So, asking Christians. Do you think the 911 OS is correct.

If not, then please justify the dislike of Muslims and the justification of war on Afgans and the Middle East.

If you do not believe the OS then you have nothing to hate the Muslims over do you?

I for one believe the OS is true for the following reasons:

1) The Government has only the peoples interest at heart!! (Even the TSA are just looking out for hidden objects)
2) The 3000 people that died, did any of you actually see 3000 dead people? Or did you just believe the media?
3) Now that the Wikileaks thing has emerged, Is it not surprising that nothing is mentioned in their about 911.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 30thjan1933

Fundamentalist Christian hate for Muslims is a sentiment that goes back hundreds of years. Same for Jewish Fundamentalist hate for Muslims, and Muslim fundamentalist hate for both Christians and Jews.

Christians hate Jews for killing Jesus, Jews hate Christians for believing in Jesus, Muslims hate Jews for kicking them out of Palestine, Jews hate Muslims for living in Palestine, Christians hate Muslims and Jews for not believing in Jesus, Muslims hate Christians for initiating the crusades and supporting the Jews....

The list goes on and on and it all goes in circles, as it has been for the last thousand years.
9/11 is just another event that fundamentalists use to funnel anti-Muslim sentiments that were already there.

Don't forget that before the Afghan war, when the Taliban were in control, they were funding and encouraging fundamentalist terrorist training camps; not to mention cutting off the hands of starving homeless boys who stole loaves of bread and hanging women and their husbands if the women were ever caught leaving their house without an appropriate male.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Really? Do you really need to start 3 threads about Christianity? Why couldn't you just link the UFOs, Christians, Muslims, dinosaurs, Jews, and an orange in one thread?

Christians don't hate Muslims, Jews don't hate dinosaurs, Muslims don't hate Christians and etc.

Every side has extremism and every side has people who disagree with the rulers. People tried to protest but most of the population were under the impression installed by intellectual media tactics. But check out the polls now, many don't agree with either war.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
You can't lump all Christians in together. I am a Christian, I don't believe the OS - I never have from Day 1, and I have no hatred of Muslims.
But IMO, the two things are not connected.
Aside from anything else, you can't lump all Muslims in together any more than you can Christians!
I have worked with, and once years ago, even dated Muslims... They are not scary evil people.
But then I am not an American - who knows that American Christians might believe/think!
Vicky

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

2) The 3000 people that died, did any of you actually see 3000 dead people? Or did you just believe the media?

So your contention is that 3000 people didnt die - its some hoax cooked up?

700 residents of my state of NJ died at WTC - basicly every town in this part of NJ lost at least resident,
some many more.

Maybe should come here and try to peddle your brand of idiocy and see how far you get with it.......

top topics

join