It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anon = Terrorist Organization

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
So a few nut jobs decide to terrorize every day citizens by dictacting who they can do business with and a lot of you are are happy with this. Everybody cries about how freedoms are being taken away but when paypal...etc decide to ban wikileaks....you and anon decide to choose for us...whether we should use paypal and other organizations involved with this whole Wikileaks business.

You all say governments are trying to decide for us what is right and what is wrong...and your up in arms....anon decides to take down paypal and others, making us have to work with other organizations..basically deciding for us who we can do business with..because you are not happy with them and your all happy with it....ugh..hey guess what would that make you "The pot calling the kettle black".
The majority of the world could care less about this whole wiki business and would like to go about thier lives without having some Pedo site screwing thier business up...but the few seem to be dictating how the majority must live because the few are unhappy.

I hope the government does get involved and treats this like the terrorist act it is and shut them all down.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
As much as I hate to say it, sounds about like the norm for this day and age.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
So a few nut jobs decide to terrorize every day citizens by dictacting who they can do business with and a lot of you are are happy with this. Everybody cries about how freedoms are being taken away but when paypal...etc decide to ban wikileaks....you and anon decide to choose for us...whether we should use paypal and other organizations involved with this whole Wikileaks business.

You all say governments are trying to decide for us what is right and what is wrong...and your up in arms....anon decides to take down paypal and others, making us have to work with other organizations..basically deciding for us who we can do business with..because you are not happy with them and your all happy with it....ugh..hey guess what would that make you "The pot calling the kettle black".
The majority of the world could care less about this whole wiki business and would like to go about thier lives without having some Pedo site screwing thier business up...but the few seem to be dictating how the majority must live because the few are unhappy.

I hope the government does get involved and treats this like the terrorist act it is and shut them all down.

First is: Who is YOU ALL? As I recall some were against the attacks and some were for, yet here you are accusing everyone.

You hope the government gets involved? I hate to break it to you but the government is always involved, in EVERYTHING! Even if the action is deemed illegal the government is involved. So why aren't you starting a thread about how the US government is spying on my country, your best ally, Canada.

Save the thread I already know why you won't start it. If trouble isn't on your doorstep you wouldn't give it the time of day. But someday when the government is on your doorstep committing something unconstitutional who will you cry out to? No one, because you will take it and I am sure you will like it.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

For Anon to be terrorists, they would first need to terrorize people.

OP do you know what terror is?

I am not terrified that Anon took down Paypal.
Having my flight crashed into a building or blown up? Ehhh quite a bit more scary..

Fail thread.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Do a dictionary look-up for "terrorist" and you'll find a description that doesn't fit this group. Who are they terrorizing, the people who can't apply for their 15th credit card? Come on...

They're being a nuisance at best. Illegal? Yes. The Jester has been doing the same thing. Two wrongs don't make a right.
edit on 10-12-2010 by PhantomLimb because: spell checking and added a new thought

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Sure is a lot of hype about what a terrorist act is lately... getting rediculous!

So, now- anyone who does some computer attacks is a terrorist?

Your logic is flawed at best... Do you even understand your rights and responsibilities as a citizen?

You like so many others these days have no understanding at all, of what freedom is, and how to maintain it...

You are getting sucked in along with the rest of the sheep into believing that any act against the mainstream thinking is a terrorist act!

Can you see now how asinine you are making yourself look?

You, along with this country's current leaders are all clueless about any kind of common sense

Wake up man! do you want to be a slacker for the rest of your life???

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Anonymous are terrorists, just like the people who sat-in as a form of civil dissobedience at restaurants to protest the racial laws in the 60s were terrorists.

You know that those sit ins were illegal and disrupted business also? Operation Payback is a DIGITAL SIT-IN. A non-violent form of civil dissobedience for laws that are unjust. YES, all these companies gave into ILLEGAL PRESSURE from the US Govt. Do you think the government or these companies care if you are "mad" about it? Some other form of protest is necessary sometimes, just like it was for the blacks in the 60s.
edit on 10-12-2010 by FalselyFlagged because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I am sick and tired of that word always being thrown around...........TERRORIST. If this new mellinium has a single word that has been beaten to death over and over again this is it.

Everyone who disagrees with the plans of the PTB are not terrorists.

Everyone who dissents and acts out in protest to unfair, illegal and immoral governmental acts is not a terrorist.

Everyone who says or does something that doesnt happen to coincide with the plans of the US military and it's leadership are not terrorists.

This is the stupid buzz word that has been thrown about back and forth almost daily since 9/11. It is that whole boogie man mindset that they want you to feel. That everyone is a "terrorist", and around every corner there is a big mean scary TERRORIST who is after your freedom or against America.

Excuse me friend but please ...wake the [SNIP] up.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 10-12-2010 by Gemwolf because: Snipped

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Please. You flatter them by calling them a terrorist organization. If enough people believe something is unjust, how else shall they make it known? In this world you have no real voice.This is prolly a "trolly" kinda thread.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
How many innocent people has anon killed?
How many innocent people has the US killed?

Exactly.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Get off your high horse. There are numerous other reasons that cause paypal outages. It's happened before and it will again. I don't see anyone complaining about them.

Any company or business that has a real problem with Paypal being out, ie "My business failed because of Anon" obviously had such slim margins and such a poor business model that market forces or Murphies law would have eventually wiped it out anyway.

Nobody is making you decide not to stay with Paypal if you're so stubborn you can't adapt. Just suck down the losses until it comes back up.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Sorry, but... no... just... no.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 10-12-2010 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
As the saying goes.. One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. Just because Anon has the intestinal fortitude to stand up to the corrupt bastards that are the real terrorists doesnt make them terrorists.. They dont have the blood on their hands that the u.s government has on its hands. One other newsflash for you.. Many people around the world DO support wikileaks and Anon.. Alot more than ever will support your masters in D.C...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Jesus D Christ! Has it come to this? Really? Seems someone can't so much as fart in public without the word terrorist being tossed around. Face it, the "terrorists" already won, wave a white flag cowards, do it. I do have a feeling that within 10 years, a lot of you cowards will find out first hand what real terrorism is.....

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The OP is just the kind of moron TPTB need to usher in the new police state. I #ing hate that word 'Terrorist" because it shows that the person who used it is the worst kind of ignorant. What Anon is doing right now is no different than what's going on in the streets in the UK or what went down at Kent State. This is a protest and a revolt. Only difference is instead of gathering in free speech zones and asking the authorities if it's okay if we protest, they're directly going after the pigs who #ed wikileaks and who # us every day. In these protests several thousands of ANON caused millions in dollars in lost business and damaged the reputation of the corporate masters who had hand in this. Do you think they have the pigs' attention now? Do you honestly think a few dozen people standing outside their HQs with cardboard signs accomplishes a goddamn thing? This is Civil Disobedience in the 21st century and this how future protests will be conducted. I know you think you're accomplishing something sitting on your little computer tippy tapping on your keyboard declaring people terrorists. All I have to say to the OP why don't you go down to airport security and see the state of the world we live in.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Joehio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
If Paypal thinks their big enough that they can pick or choose it's clients, and have what appears to be a monopoly on money transactions online, .....

Than it is of YOUR best interest that they are taken down a notch.

It's not the end of the world, ... its a stupid service that people THINK they need. If they want to make decisions based on politics than their opening themselves up to the people's will.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

A DDOS attack does not a terror attack make. Unless you are really are in a state of terror over it... Then you just need to man up, Nancy.

You still think this about some stupid cause because some idiot got Anon media coverage? The attacks are about this very thread. You posting all your butthurt on the internet, you were the end goal. Anon is a Trollocracy and this thread feeds it.

I see what you did there! Well played sir.
edit on 10-12-2010 by AdAbsurdum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Against suppression there's always counteraction.

Does the OP really think that harming some banking operations is equivalent killing people with bombs or launching missiles upon innocent?

-v

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
No, Anon is not a Terrorist organization.

At best, they are an Engineered Smokescreen to HIDE the actions of various clandestine Ner-Do-Wells...

I.E. "It Wasn't us.. it was Anonymous"

Take Wikileaks, Paypal, Mastercard, and Interpol DDoS's as a prime example.

Edit to add: ok, looks like Anon is DEFENDING wikileaks, mea culpa... still interesting perspective on using anon as a smokescreen for attack.

-Edrick
edit on 10-12-2010 by Edrick because: edit to add

edit on 10-12-2010 by Edrick because: spelling

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
It only is because I'm not organised, that they wouldn't call me a terrorist organisation.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join