It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RyanDeRouen: How To Astral Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hey ATS!

I have been going through a couple of videos on the net on how to Astral Project. Some videos out there are way too theoretical, and really stringy when it comes to explaining techniques. A couple of weeks ago i ran into this video and make complete scientific sense. All you have to do is engrave the image of a burning flame into your mind and it will help you find you're 3rd eye door while your external eyes are closed. Try it out, see how it works for you.

Disclaimer: Please be careful with fire, turn off the candle before you go into your trance. Thank you.
Also, the video may contain some language which some may find offensive. -alex.

Part Two
Part Three & Four

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Very interesting. I'll definitely be giving it a try since I already meditate using a candle sometimes. Have you tried it? How did it go? Recently I've been attempting AP through this rising feeling I can incur when I meditate. It feels like I'm going to rise right out of my body. I've been focusing on that and just reassuring myself that the body isn't necessary and will be there when I get back. Hasn't worked so far, but I have felt the tell tale signs, so maybe with more practice.

new topics

join