It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting -- Canada

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It's 11:11 PM right now, and I was out back smoking a cigarette, less than five minutes ago.

Behind my house is a busy street, and past that only about 50-70 feet is a train yard.
I was looking at the trains while I was smoking the cigarette, and suddenly there was a bright light shining on the snow right in front of the trains (in front from my point of view).
I looked up and saw a dark shaped circular object in the air, and the light was coming from that flying object.
It didn't look like any plane or anything I've seen before, never in this city anyway... It was bizarre really.

After that happened, I walked closer to my fence to see if I could still see it flying in the direction it was, unfortunately there were trees blocking the way, but I no longer saw the light. It wasn't necessarily going fast, the light showed for about three seconds before heading off in the other direction.

Two cars drove by on the busy street in front of the tracks (again from my view), and they didn't create the same lighting that the flying object did, so there is no doubt in my mind that it was from the UFO, and not from a passing vehicle or anything else.

There was no sound I could hear at the time besides my feet crunching the snow below me, and it wasn't far away enough for me not to be able to hear the sound... I can hear planes from that far away easily, to the point where it rings my ears usually.

Could this have possibly been an extraterrestrial's UFO? That's the only idea that comes to mind when I saw it, who knows... I wish I could have taken a picture, but the camera on my phone freezes up the phone every time I go to it, and besides that my phone was inside charging.

Any ideas guys?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hey, great descriptions... appreciate the post, this is part of the reason why I come to ATS... an incredibly refreshing break from the "obama isn't american" or "november the world will explode"..

I have witnessed a number of orbs travelling at strange speeds and heights performing all sorts of strange menuevers ... still to this day unexplained...

Could you perhaps go into more detail about what the object appeared like? and relative speed? was the change in direction instant, or was it gradual? etc.

Thanks in advance.

mav

I'm guessing skeptics will chant 'black helicopter' due to the light and lack of sound

edit on 9-12-2010 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
>50ft?

thats pretty close...
thats almost contact???

are you missing anytime from before or after this???
maybe even 5 mins?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GraveDigger

Cool sighting. A UFO for sure because you couldn't identify it.

It would have been cooler if you got a picture.

Thanks for sharing. I used to live in Regina, damn it's cold there, you should be smoking inside.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hey,

Where in Canada are you located? Do you have any video or pic to state your case even further?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck

Could you perhaps go into more detail about what the object appeared like? and relative speed? was the change in direction instant, or was it gradual? etc.

I'm guessing skeptics will chant 'black helicopter' due to the light and lack of sound

edit on 9-12-2010 by MavRck because: (no reason given)

It was dark and I am color blind to an extent, so I couldn't really distinguish the color properly, all I know is it was a dark color, may not have been entirely black, but it appeared to be to me.
As for speed, it was going approximately 30-40 KM/H, so pretty fast, like I said the light was only there for about three second or so.
The direction never seemed to change when it was I had visual on it, it seemed as though it was just flying in a straight line.

Originally posted by antibren
>50ft?

thats pretty close...
thats almost contact???

are you missing anytime from before or after this???
maybe even 5 mins?

The train yard is about 50-70 feet away from the street, not the UFO.
What do you mean by " are you missing anytime from before or after this???"

Originally posted by predator0187

Cool sighting. A UFO for sure because you couldn't identify it.

It would have been cooler if you got a picture.

Thanks for sharing. I used to live in Regina, damn it's cold there, you should be smoking inside.

I wish I could have gotten a photo, but my phone is a piece and it was inside anyway, I feel silly for not bringing it outside but I don't think I could have taken one in time anyway.
Yeah, it is really cold here in winter, drives me crazy... I would smoke inside but I don't think Pops would appreciate it, and besides that my younger brother has asthma.

Originally posted by pipconvert
Hey,

Where in Canada are you located? Do you have any video or pic to state your case even further?

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.

I don't have a photo or video, as I stated in the original post, my phone was inside and on the charger, besides that I've been having problems with it lately when trying to photograph, which has been brought up in the paranormal forums this past week. I wish I could have gotten a picture, but I didn't unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Yeah you said the trainyard was 50-70 ft and then you said it was in front...
so how far would you say then?
and I mean do you think there might be a amount of time missing before or after...
maybe your cig was quicker than usual
maybe it was a bit later than you thought when you went back in...
did you ever feel woosy or ill after... I.E. some sort of radiation sickness?

edit on 9-12-2010 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by antibren

Yeah you said the trainyard was 50-70 ft and then you said it was in front...
so how far would you say then?
and I mean do you think there might be a amount of time missing before or after...
maybe your cig was quicker than usual
maybe it was a bit later than you thought when you went back in...
did you ever feel woosy or ill after... I.E. some sort of radiation sickness?

The light was a bit in front of the trains, yeah. There is a big pile of snow in front of where the trains are, not enough to block where the trains are seen though, I could see them easily.
From where I was, I'd say I was well over 100 feet away, maybe 200.
I didn't feel anything after really, I've been having headaches for the past three days throughout the entire day mostly, and it has felt worse since I came back inside, I never thought of that until now but I have noticed.
Cig wasn't quicker than usual, I came in and was back at my PC by 11:11, and I went to go for my smoke at about 11:02 or so.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Who knows!!!
you may have had the fabled contact...
and even cooler your memory Omitted!!!

when I had a similar siting I had a blood test to test radiation levels...
you should do the same...
they are heavily saturated...their ships that is

and you said snow...
its prolly really cold but check to see if there is any melting over there
however small

VERY COOL!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by antibren

Blood test may be a good idea, I will definitely take it in to consideration.
It's too late to go out right now, everyone in the house is sleeping and will complain if I wake them up... Perhaps it will still be melted tomorrow though? I might go check it out, but judging by the weather here I am sure any snow melted will not seem melted by morning... Still worth checking out though!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

It sounds like you had a real sighting. I wonder what the light was being used for? Too bad your phone was inside charging! Great step by step account of the sighting too. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Alright.... This could mean absolutely nothing at all... Absolutely nothing.... But I still feel it is necessary to post.

My headache has gotten worse as I said, and I was staring at my TV screen which is used as my PC monitor, and as I am doing that, I see at one side of my eyes a blue face.
But it wasn't like it was in my room or anything, it seemed like it was imprinted in front of my eyes, or inside of my eyes to be more exact... It was blue or purple, couldn't say for sure, as I stated I am color blind.
I saw eyes on it, they seemed to be in a sort of triangle shape, but not straight edges like a normal triangle.
I didn't see a nose or a mouth, and not long after that my ears began ringing as if there was a loud noise by me. Sort of like how in the movies if somebody is in the middle of a flash bang and their ears ring, but it only last a few short seconds... Sort of freaked me out to be honest...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Very interesting
the big question mark is the time...it was quick as far as casebook contact gos...
maybe as I think as a possible is you might have walked out on something...
you may have lost 2-6 mins...as it prolly finished and made its exit
you may have been suspended animation especially if it was a craft with an agenda
and you might be suffering from radiation poison which may lead to you were alot closer to the craft than originally thought i.e. "missing time"
Maybe this face you see is like staring at the sun if you were possibly alot closer than you thought
might be a regressed memory i.e. omitted by "them"

that is if this is a work of non fiction...
Im leaning on your side on this one....

edit on 10-12-2010 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Definitely telling the truth with all of this... I tried telling my Pops because he woke up for a drink, he just laughed and made the Spock hand sign, telling me to live long and prosper.

I don't know much about UFOs or Aliens to be totally honest with you, never were my thing, I've always been more interested in spirits and such, paranormal is my biggest interest.
I don't think I have it in me to make things up and lie on here anyway, I respect these forums more than any forums.

I'm confused as hell tonight, my mind is all over the place with all of this.
As soon as I saw the blue 'face' my stomach sort of dropped, like the sensation of a drop on a rollercoaster, or tripping in the dark... I haven't been scared in about a year but tonight I truly was.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Some of the things I said maybe hitting somewhere on the dart board I hope...

but yeah Fear,Anxiety, and Insomnia are all subconscious reaction to abductions or contact even...
even if the direct memory does not remain....

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally read that wrong... So are you saying I could have possibly been abducted tonight? I usually do have anxiety problems, and am feeling a bit tonight, mostly shakiness and problems typing out words correctly because of it, the amount I have had to correct my typos so far in this post alone is about 10.
I wonder... But how will I know for sure?
edit on 10-12-2010 by GraveDigger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Once again a person posts just a "story".

You only have your word to offer and I for one do not take the word of someone who has ZERO to back it up.

For all we know that cigarette you are smoking could be something else.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GraveDigger

Originally read that wrong... So are you saying I could have possibly been abducted tonight? I usually do have anxiety problems, and am feeling a bit tonight, mostly shakiness and problems typing out words correctly because of it, the amount I have had to correct my typos so far in this post alone is about 10.
I wonder... But how will I know for sure?
edit on 10-12-2010 by GraveDigger because: (no reason given)

Im thinking no on abduction ....as you are not missing extended periods of time...
but thats not to say your not showing abduction side affects...
I think maybe you had contact with a craft or dare I say et...
and if that being the case possibly your memory was omitted slightly...
whether "their" intentions were focused on you or rather you inadvertently stumbled on them
I cannot even begin to hypothesize

you prolly cant know for sure....
evidence would prolly be the only way
physical outside
blood work would be amazing but time is of the essence as you were prolly exposed to too long exposure...
maybe some regressed memory work might help...

edit on 10-12-2010 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 30thjan1933
Once again a person posts just a "story".

You only have your word to offer and I for one do not take the word of someone who has ZERO to back it up.

For all we know that cigarette you are smoking could be something else.

Thanks for the input but I haven't done any drugs in about three months or so, definitely was a cigarette.
I stated that my phone was inside and charging, besides that it is a piece of crap and the camera always glitches out, same with the music part on it, and mostly everything else... My phone sucks.

Believe me or not, I won't lose sleep over it, I know what I experienced.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I think it is more me stumbling upon them... Who knows... I was outside for about a minute before I saw the object fly by... I'm sure I saw it by coincidence... So what I'm feeling is probably just from being nearby it? Having a close encounter? I have no idea... I know nothing about this stuff... All new to me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join