It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange accuser may have ceased co-operating and left Sweden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Assange accuser may have ceased co-operating and left Sweden

www.crikey.com.au

Anna Ardin, one of the two complainants in the rape and sexual assault case against WikiLeaks editor-in-chief Julian Assange, has left Sweden, and may have ceased actively co-operating with the Swedish prosecution service and her own lawyer, sources in Sweden told Crikey today.

The move comes amid a growing campaign by leading Western feminists to question the investigation, and renewed confusion as to whether Sweden has actually issued charges against Assange. Naomi Klein, Naomi Wolf, and the European group Women Against Rape, have all made statements questioning the nature and purpose of
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Interesting as well, what Anna Ardin posted on her twitter:

“CIA agent, rabid feminist / Muslim lover, a Christian fundamentalist, frigid & fatally in love with a man, can you be all that at the same time …”

Well we had here already some threads, CIA / Anna Ardin related. The article mentions, that even women rights activsits condemn the rape accusations - maybe one of the reasons, why Anna left Sweden.

While the UK arrested Julian and the swedish want him to be extardicted, the Russians starting to think how they can help.

I read a a different (german) source, that from the environment of Dmitri Medwedew, it was heard "One should think how we can help (after his arrest)". Even "Peace Nobel Price", was suggested by one of Kremls advisors.

www.crikey.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by C64Warrior

Sounds to me as though that comment from the Russians is telling them to watch their step and play by the rules.

edit on 9-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Before it is all said and done, Sweden will have to pay him for this. That would be too damned funny.

This is starting to really give them a black eye. That'll be the last time they let Hillary Clinton strongarm them into some shady dealings.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Before it is all said and done, Sweden will have to pay him for this. That would be too damned funny.

This is starting to really give them a black eye. That'll be the last time they let Hillary Clinton strongarm them into some shady dealings.

I'm no laywer but I'd say he'd have a great case against Sweden,Interpol,Scotland Yard and the British courts..

Just how he was arrested and remanded with bail refused for a crime which, if proven, carries a maximum penalty of $750 is beyond belief..
And remember, he turned him self in as soon as the proper paper work was filed......

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I don't know. This guy...i mean really.

I am skeptical. it takes awhile to gain any real trust...and that trust is always shakey when you are talking about people I don't personally know.

But i am starting to have hope.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by C64Warrior

Interesting as well, what Anna Ardin posted on her twitter:

“CIA agent, rabid feminist / Muslim lover, a Christian fundamentalist, frigid & fatally in love with a man, can you be all that at the same time …”

Sounds like her Tweet was just a way to say, "How can I be every one of these things people have claimed about me??" Not that she's admitting to being those things.

That's how I take it, anyhow.

I do think it quite telling that she would take off, though...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

I have to admit that this case taught me to things I wasn't aware of. As german and kind of neighbor of Sweden, I was a believer in their system. Thought the Swedish democracy works better, than the German. Today the picture changed a lot for me, same goes for Hillary Clinton and the whole Clinton family. They seem to be involved in too many questionable activities. Have to do my homework regarding the Clintons.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by C64Warrior

The women groups see this as what it is, someone using and screaming rape in order to get someone in trouble and for someone elses agenda. The reason women don't like the rape being used fasley is because eventually it will end up like the boy that cried wolf, when a woman says it she won't be believed.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Everbody that woman deals with ends up getting screwed....Hillary isnt gonna be welcome in too many places soon....(shes already worn out her US welcome)
The technical details are appreciated my friend..good post..
It is heartening to note the support and the legaities,I assume that the UK had better toe the mark if they are going to presecute him.They better have the right grounds and the right charges.
I fear his return to Sweden will result in brain implants......The Swedes have been installing them willy nilly in people for many years.....sometimes right in the jails....!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Now she knows what it's like to be in the spotlight, just as Julian is.
Fun isn't it?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Nice catch C64!

Looks like the CAA's (Coalition Against Assange) case is falling apart by the day.

If the case does fail, and Assange and Wikileaks continues to publishing leaked info with impunity, it goes a long way to show Us, The People, that TPTB aren't as powerful as some may think.

We can take 'em ...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Trust has nothing to do with it..
I'm just talking about the facts and actions that are agreed by all...

He has NOT been treated as someone who is wanted only for questioning by a foreign country on a minor matter that would not result in a prison sentence...

It's just beyond logic and people ARE seeing that.......

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Article here shows details of the deleted tweets.

It might seem strange that a christian social democrat feminist would avail herself of legislation to get revenge on a man who is 'unfaithful'. When you read about Anna Ardin's post about revenge, it's no longer strange. It's completely natural. Anna Ardin has for a long time wondered how she can exact revenge on a man who dumps her, is unfaithful. When the other woman turns up, she has the opportunity to do something about her ideas. Anna Ardin plans it all well. She gets another woman to make the actual rape accusation. A case of 'revenge by proxy'. And then she gets help from Claes Borgström who's done all he can to try to get Julian Assange put on trial, frenetically cheered on by the feminist blogs. But the truth wins out in the end. Anna's perfect 7-Step Programme for Legal Revenge failed. One deletion too few. And the Google cache. Too bad, Anna.

See the link above for lots more.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I don't like using this word to describe any woman but when I first read this article the only word that came to mind of this Swedish woman is WHORE! Obviously, this woman has a sense of self importance and is nothing more than a leech or a hanger-on; she's way out of her league re the Palestinians; this WILL be her downfall and I have absolutely no doubts about it. Watch, wait and see.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilandrah
Article here shows details of the deleted tweets.

It might seem strange that a christian social democrat feminist would avail herself of legislation to get revenge on a man who is 'unfaithful'. When you read about Anna Ardin's post about revenge, it's no longer strange. It's completely natural. Anna Ardin has for a long time wondered how she can exact revenge on a man who dumps her, is unfaithful. When the other woman turns up, she has the opportunity to do something about her ideas. Anna Ardin plans it all well. She gets another woman to make the actual rape accusation. A case of 'revenge by proxy'. And then she gets help from Claes Borgström who's done all he can to try to get Julian Assange put on trial, frenetically cheered on by the feminist blogs. But the truth wins out in the end. Anna's perfect 7-Step Programme for Legal Revenge failed. One deletion too few. And the Google cache. Too bad, Anna.

See the link above for lots more.

amazing

why isnt this a new thread? I never saw that here ... very good work

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

He should get a nobel prize, it has improved the security of our government, in the next century I hope nothing like this can be done, an open government what an idea, it could be done just differently than it is now.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Personally, I am already getting lost in all the wikileaks threads, and so many of them seem to double up. You are more than welcome to start a thread with it if you like, but this seemed like the best place for it to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'm not surprised. That bitch was a few brains cells shy of a sane person. In fact, I would call her a sociopathic femnazi, but that would be an insult to sociopathic femnazis everywhere. The more negative attention and people-hate she gets, the better. Flogging in public is what she deserves, in my opinion.
Not just because of what she did to Assange, but because her retarded ego (of not being able to keep the man for herself) is threatening Internet freedom, and she's either too retarded or too egotistical to see or care about it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ilandrah

BOOM! HEADSHOT!!!

That right there, if all is true (and it appears as though it is) is the nail in the coffin.

If you have not clicked the link in the above referenced post, do so. It puts this thread to an end. If Sweden pursues this, it is pure tyranny and i would not expect the raucous and unruly Europeans to tolerate it.

I wish my American brethren weren't so easily placated. The apathy truly is pathetic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join