It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 7 of 10 Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Is anybody out there familiar with the 7of 10 Event that is supposed to happen on Dec.17th....Zeta talk kicked me off their site because the have ZERO tolerance for debunking.Heck I just want to see if anybody has looked at their data and looking for cooberation. Could their really be a polar shift on the 17th?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Any chance of telling us what you're talking about?

Got any links, an explanation or maybe an opinion?

cheers.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

it kind of sounds like something you'd be thinking about if you were playing a lot of blackjack, or maybe if you were a big time bookie or sports-bet guru.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
A Polar Shift You Say... I Havent Heard Of It.... But It Is Plausible Mother Nature Is Pissed About Something And We Only Have Time To Tell. Maybe You Coulds Say More?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Apparently,it's something to do with Zetas(ETs). There was a YouTube video for it in the GLP forum thread but it's been removed by the user...

I got bored with the whole thing and didn't really gather much else about it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I found a Zeta Q & A with some interesting information updated recently:

Zeta Talk

As we have mentioned, the Denver area will be inundated by troops and equipment well ahead of the pole shift, and it is already known that this 'Western White House" is intended to be the seat of power for the US government should DC need to be evacuated. Certainly, being lowland, Washington DC will become uninhabitable by the time the last weeks approach. The European tsunami will not just assault Europe with huge waves. There will be high tides along the East Coast too, and those areas that are virtually at sea level will get their first taste of what is to come. Between the politician and the generals, life in the Denver area will change drastically. The ability to commandeer private and public facilities in an emergency has always been a government right. The airport will be dedicated to bringing the seat of power to Denver. Hotels will be taken over, all reservations canceled. Martial law will be in place, at least in this arena, whether officially or unoffically. Any citizens in the greater Denver area resisting this reality will be interned or mistreated until they cooperate.

If in a rural area, the solution might be to organize those newly awakened into teams with work assignments. This team will inventory seed and food stocks, that team secure a drinking water distillation device, and yet another team inventory hand gardening tools. If in a suburban or city area, where the plan had been to dash to the woods and then hunt and gather until encountering another survival group, it gets complicated. Hunting and gathering will only sustain a few, and only for a short time. This is mass starvation, guaranteed. In this case, your own plan needs to improve, so you can find yourself in a rural setting where you can garden and be a herdsman or keep a flock of chickens. If in an area destined to flood in the Aftertime, then starvation can be a short term problem as the oceans will reach you and fish will be plentiful in the Aftertime due to all the newly dead frankly providing fish food! Set the teams to building what will be houseboats, with floatation devices, and potted vegetables on the decks. Whatever the plan, get everyone busy.

Prison walls of course will shatter in the magnitude 9 earthquakes. And the insanity likely to afflict, by our estimates, some 43% of survivors will affect prison guards and inmates too. We have predicted that the Service-to-Self gangs that will attempt to create a Mad Max world after the pole shift will be led, in the main, by criminals, and many of these will have recently escaped from prison. Where such gangs do not last long, decimating their numbers to establish the pecking order and failing to plan or work cooperatively with each other, in the short run they are certainly to be avoided. We have stated that military bases or government installations should be avoided for the same reason. These groups will take from good-hearted survivors trying to grow food and build shelters, not give to them. If you live near a prison, your guns will be taken from you, and used against you.

So this is all based on predictions again???

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

I have to apologize that I am not the greatest of cut copy and paste so you might go to zetatalk.com and select pole shift blog on the left side...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike184ever
Is anybody out there familiar with the 7of 10 Event that is supposed to happen on Dec.17th....Zeta talk kicked me off their site because the have ZERO tolerance for debunking.Heck I just want to see if anybody has looked at their data and looking for cooberation. Could their really be a polar shift on the 17th?

GD I HOPE NOT!!!! My God I'm already cold enough here in Fl now!!!!! JEEZZZ!!!! Where do I go where will the climate be warm? OMG I hope this is bunk really I do!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

Hey thankyou for your digging.I was kicked off the zetatalk site for asking a question,they dont like questions.What empresses me about this group is it has been rather tight lipped.Also there is a bit of data in support.For instance the earthquakes in the Idonesian area.I happen to know a guy that picked up and moved to a farm on North Island New Zealand.To record the event on write a book on how people cope after their plans of doom dont happen.Apairently the people of the area are taking it serious enough to euthenise pets and livestock and have maxed out credit cards and changed life styles.

It is said that planet x will be the cause and there are some effects of in today even. Like for instance you can take a night time elaps time foto and instead of the stars circling they rether oval as proof the earth is doing funny things right now. Also they ( Zeta Talk ) say the sun and moon are rising and setting on different degrees to the horizon. I am looking for hard data. The stuff that cant be argued with.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

top topics

join