It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If i could prove to you Aliens exsist for $1000...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
If i could prove to you that Aliens exsist for $1000 BUT once you know you could never tell anyone else (enforced by whatever means works for you)... would you pay it?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Stephen is that you?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Velocismo

Nah because i allready know Unidentified flying objects exist, however if you could prove to me that they were actually alien spacecraft, id bite

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Velocismo
If i could prove to you that Aliens exsist for $1000 BUT once you know you could never tell anyone else (enforced by whatever means works for you)... would you pay it?

Is someone offering you this deal???

Beware of Scams!!!

or better yet maybe less vague and more what you mean?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I've got a bigfoot carcass in my freezer how much are you willing to pay for that? wanna trade?

*exist

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Not a problem , if You agree to the terms that if You scam me out of this money You will end up in a hospital on intensive care or in the mortuary .. If You are willing to say yes to this then I would have no problem in giving You 1000$ , because I agree that some information might be worth 1000$ and more...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
forgive my party-pooping, but i'm not sure of the merits of this hypothetical situation.

i realize that this is a "what if" game, but it seems rather arbitrary. $1000? really? is that what rogue MIB are charging these days?

the scenerio doesn't really test our scruples.

hmmm... an alternate scenerio, more apt to actual occur;

would you be willing to give up your current lifestyle, your friends and family, and go into hiding in order to find out the whole truth and nothing but the truth about said aliens?

again, forgive the snobbery. i like the concept... what would you sacrifice to know the truth.
$$$ just cheapens the whole thing.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Lmao, Stephen is actually down the street from me right now. If its him, maybe I can sneak in a little video ATS interview

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

... would you pay it?

Sure, but if I took it back right after, you couldn't tell anyone else.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Am I missing something, who is Stephen?

The offer still stands on bigfoot btw

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HollowJacket

Well, I was referring to Hawking.

Probably jumped to conclusions, but hey, thats how you learn.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HollowJacket

I will assume they are referring to Steven Greer of Disclosure project ,For more information I would follow up with these links if interested or unaware for the sake of reference:

Disclosure Project

Wiki

edit on 9-12-2010 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

oh yeah alright. I get it.

OP, what about $700 and just the foot, its pretty big. I guess its why they call him that.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Velocismo

Sure, I'll pay. Tell me first.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
No I wouldn`t pay just to know something like that. Plus if it was good enough proof I`d let everyone know. I`m for freedom of knowing such things even if it cost me something for letting it out.

And if the proof is nothing more then a micro molecule alien cell I` don`t care anyhow.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

You ruined it. First you get him to tell you, then you tell all of us. Now he knows! Pffft.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a grand is dirt cheap for Disclosure....

I think there was a thread talking about a million dollars was a steal for such info....

We more than could raise the funds on ATS but too bad the OP is a one line wonder....

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
$1000 for proof that aliens exist?

Why would I want to pay for something I already believe in.
Mind you saying that, I have to pay for my kids to see Santa at the local department store!

Tell you what, here's an idea on how I'd pay the $1000
I'll present $500 and you have $500 - We''ll tear each of the $100 bills in exact half.
You hold the first set of halves, show me the proof, and if I think its reasonable and not just some blurry video of a Chinese lantern or some other poor knock-up, and then I'll hand you the other halves of my $500, and the remaining $500.

Hey, it's Christmas! I'd even throw a roll of scotch tape into the bargain too
What do you say?

new topics

top topics

join