It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate Fox News and other political stations IE CNN MSNBC SKY

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Fox News as an American I am telling you guys suck, Megyn kelly your a shill. Keep talking your strings are almost showing...

Sorry not really against you megyn, but this really ticks me off that Nothing is mentioned of the London Protests, Until suddenly "BREAKING NEWS" , Princes car is kicked... And they can't even confirm it, just word of mouth, no footage or anything... Fox News you suck keep talking about trash, Because that's what your network is...

Keep it up, More people will stop watching these trash networks... That are against the common person and only for big corporations.
edit on 9-12-2010 by TSAisaSCAM because: screw big news corporations

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Fox news can kiss my ass. I've always hated them because of how ignorant and arrogant they are.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well, I don't watch faux...If I wanted a conservative australians point of view, I would watch crocodile dundee.

CNN has been reporting on it all day
feel free to check out the thread HERE

Whats wrong with CNN? they are professional fence sitters.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
O fox is now covering it... I bet they watch ATS Feeds.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

ATS needs a live video feed...

would be so awesome.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I hope they do...

I hope their station gets hit by a random object flying in from deep space...like a big space turd.... that jus takes out the whole network.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

CNN professional fence sitters?? Your joking right? Thats laughable!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSAisaSCAM

ATS needs a live video feed...

would be so awesome.

Oops...I just checked and noticed MSNBC has been on all day. lol..meh, I have it on as background noise sometimes...but ya..anyhow MSNBC has been reporting on this all day.

Actually, not sure what CNN is covering. as their main stories..
I imagine Fox is doing the typical Obama sucks, lets all mentally masurbate to Sarah's folksyness as their general programming guidelines

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM

Hear hear to pundit pawnism, and while they all do damage, Fox is the most hypocritical,imo. If they truly are the most "powerful" and watched, then they are leading the way in providing half truths, misinformation and sensationalized garbage!
That's why I get my news here now! I also like MoxNews, you might check it out:
MOX

Peace,
spec

ETA: From Saturn FX

lets all mentally masurbate to Sarah's folksyness

edit on 9-12-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
CNN on the fence? No way in hell. lol

I check CNN like 20 times a day, and they are almost always totally bias in their point of view.

For example, they always take an angle of the "immigration issue" that is totally left-wing, pushing pity for the Illegal immigrants and constantly suggesting that amnesty is the only solution.

They are very protective of Obama, and downplay most of his faults.

They regularly attack right-wing groups, demonizing them and putting up shills like the Southern Poverty Law Center to attack any militia movements etc.

That is totally "left-wing", in the same vein that Fox is totally "right-wing".

They are both entirely bias, and their reporting stinks of ulterior motives.

Neither side can be trusted, that's for sure.

Remember when the Iraq War happened?

Both CNN, Fox, and everyone else reported the SAME THING.

They all lied outright, pushed fear-mongering, and scared everyone in striking that nation over totally trumped up false charges.

They may act like two different sides, but in reality when we add it all up, they are the Same Coin. A coin of deception.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

In a different thread, this topic though not spot on, but very similar we discussed, at which time I submitted proof of specific reporters who are way left...and yet many whom responded, ( some on this thread ) refused to address that, and went on as if they never saw the submitted documentation.
I have noticed on ATS, when you submit the very possibility that may not be agreed upon by others, those whom disagree tend to manipulate, and misconstrue what is stated, just to try defend their view.
I'm all for different views, as long as you can back it up with proof...to many people wish to respond based on how it makes them " feel '. There sole basis of argument is based off of emotion.
A wise man once said, Forgiveness is divine, but back your s#%t up with facts!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
What I like about Fox is that all the female "news" readers have big lips, big legs and wear short dresses. That's why all us sexually frustrated conservatives watch fox; it's The same reason we adore exgov Palin.
There..... I said it and I'm not sorry!

What more could you ask for in a "fair and balanced" style of news reporting.
edit on 9-12-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM

I'm with you there. Our choices are an extreme right wing channel with nothing but politics, an extreme left wing channel with nothing but politics, or a another left wing channel with nothing but politics and boring useless interviews with people we could care less about. (Larry king?? Wtf? I could have swore his show was supposed to be canceled by now??)

Whatever happened to JUST the news? I think they should make a seperate channel for politics only..like the ESPN channel for politics. It's ALL they talk about 24/7 anymore. If anything interesting is going on in the world we literally have to wait until these idiots are done with their political rants before hearing any actual news. (Which is usually only covered very briefly.)
edit on 9-12-2010 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I just didnt have the guts to say it myself!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Whats wrong with CNN? they are professional fence sitters.

Reality and impartiality have a liberal bias, didn't you know that? I sat down watching Anderson Cooper the other day and I tell ya, this man was breaking his neck to report equally and impartial.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I check CNN like 20 times a day, and they are almost always totally bias in their point of view.

For example, they always take an angle of the "immigration issue" that is totally left-wing, pushing pity for the Illegal immigrants and constantly suggesting that amnesty is the only solution.

Well I see your point there. They may say that many illigal immigrants are hard working, and you may personally not believe that. It's your personal opinion at the end of the day, has little to nothing to do with whether CNN is biased or not.

Can you be specific of a news report where they were biased and incorrect on the facts?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Fox News hardly warrents the outrage it causes. It is a freaking news station. It is not a revolution. It is a reaction to the fact that conservative people don't want to watch liberal news.

It is only a stupid tv station for right wingers, which is a great business plan considering the left wing bias of the other stations.

It is not a cause, but an effect.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

They are very protective of Obama, and downplay most of his faults.

They regularly attack right-wing groups, demonizing them and putting up shills like the Southern Poverty Law Center to attack any militia movements etc.

That is totally "left-wing", in the same vein that Fox is totally "right-wing".

They are both entirely bias, and their reporting stinks of ulterior motives.

Everybody has bias.

When someboy shares your bias, they appear to you to be unbiased. That's what's going on anytime somebody claims an MSM source is unbiased.

Great post.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Can you be specific of a news report where they were biased and incorrect on the facts?

PlentyHere

Just an answer to your inquiry and I am not saying the other's don't do this and are better at there jobs, I just wanted to provide some support to the notion of "Unfair and unbalanced."
Granted one could go through and find contradictions with any news organization, but what separates fox, imo, is their overzealous claims to be fair/balanced.

If they are all garbage, then it stands to reason that the "biggest and most viewed" would be most responsible for the amount of garbage fed to the masses.

spec

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSAisaSCAM
Fox News as an American I am telling you guys suck, Megyn kelly your a shill. Keep talking your strings are almost showing...

Sorry not really against you megyn, but this really ticks me off that Nothing is mentioned of the London Protests, Until suddenly "BREAKING NEWS" , Princes car is kicked... And they can't even confirm it, just word of mouth, no footage or anything... Fox News you suck keep talking about trash, Because that's what your network is...

Keep it up, More people will stop watching these trash networks... That are against the common person and only for big corporations.
edit on 9-12-2010 by TSAisaSCAM because: screw big news corporations
[/quote

Turned it onaround 9a.m.cst this morning as I went into my home "office. "They had plenty of video of London protests I even called the wife over to watch. What the hell are you railing on about?Thats alright just keep making up crap like that; soon you'll have the fellow mickey mouse club libtards agreeing and piling on;"fairness doctrin!" run the conservatives out!
edit on 9-12-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)
:
edit on 9-12-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join