It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are WE ourselves the so-called Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I mean it's not too far fetched. Maybe the aliens who supposedly visited our world thousands of years ago (who in some ancient civilizations are depicted as wearing some sort of suit/space suit), are us humans time travelling from the future?

If not, then we gotta be atleast descendants of Aliens from another world, who sent life forms to Earth all those billions of years ago. I mean do you guys really think life just randomly occured? And I mean, I don't think all those thousands of years ago that all these different ancient civilizations learned how to live, advance, build tools etc out of nowhere, someone must have taught them this. Aliens perhaps?

Anyway, this documentary from History channel pretty much sums this whole subject up, and I was completely baffeled when I finnished watching it

What do you guys think?

edit on 9-12-2010 by ZikhaN because: Had to edit the Youtube link

edit on 9-12-2010 by ZikhaN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
In this context, our definition of "alien" is something of extraterrestrial origin.

As every human on this planet was born on this planet, we are therefore by definition non-alien, regardless of whether or not not we have alien ancestors.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

What I'm saying is that the misinterpretation of "Aliens" might just be us from the future?

cj6

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ZikhaN

From my understanding humans were created by "aliens" and placed here on earth as some sort of experiment. We all have "alien" dna within us.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
i was pondering the exact same thing lastnite that we probably are not from this earth, but my head hurts when i think about the alien's from the future theory. if we are indeed aliens and we came here on our spaceship many many years ago,what we call the ufo's of today couldnt be from the future because they came here after us if that makes any sense. anyone got any painkillers???

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I am currently reading "chariots of the gods" by erich von daniken. I picked it up for 50c at the second hand shop for sheets and giggles, its from 1970 and is presenting a very compelling argument. It argues that Aliens visited earth thousands of years ago and uses scripture of all kinds, artifacts etc.. to back up his claims. I know they are not new ideas as the book was published in 1970, the presentation though is pretty good. Its got me convinced and in terms of predictions of modern scientific acheivements (just ideas back then) it is pretty much spot on. I truly believe that our Earth was inhabited by another species from another planet at some time in history, whether they interbred with prehistoric humans or took over I cannot say for sure. ( I also often think that humans in the future found a way to manipulate time and went back....although,the theory has its inconsistencies. Like, for what purpose, and what have they really acheived based on our currenet world situation.)
One of the specific arguments presented in the book was that the Tabernacle was a communication device. This Daniken fella states that if we were to build it to the letter it would function as a kind of radio, right down to the clothing that must be worn when in the Tabernacle (as in non mettalic/conducting materials) or you would be surely struck down dead! I am really enjoying it, but can't give any definitive conclusions yet as I am only half way through the book.
It would be outlandish to think that all these ideas are not a possibilty though. Remember at one time people thought the Earth was flat and that the sun revolved around the Earth. It was a crime and an offence to say otherwise. Just like people might think you are crazy for saying that Earth may be being visited by aliens!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
we are a blend of terrestrial and non terrestrial.
we're classified as inhabitants 2.0

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i think this is relevent
edit on 9-12-2010 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There have been various "jumps" in our evolution, and there is even evidence of "splicing" in our human DNA. There is also DNA that chimps have that is simply not "activated" in them but "activated" in us. I believe that we are not aliens per se, but aliens have been attempting to change us, to change our natural DNA as we were evolving. In this way, when they can control our DNA to a sufficient extent, our very spirits will change, some will change over to the alien spirit, and children will be born that are alien spirits incarnate. In the long run, they can totally take us over and our spirits, without us really knowing it. Thus, a few will be genuine Neanderthals and even more ancient Earth species incarnate, some will be totally new, but the majority will be alien souls, with their specially engineered bodies.

Check out the "KGB UFO Files" video series on YouTube, there is documented evidence that the pyramids were designed as a part of an alien outpost, and a secret tomb (with footage) of the alien visitor, and leaked documents about the excavation.
edit on 9-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: Additional Info.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cj6

What do you mean by we all have alien DNA within us? Way I heard it humans have a lot of their DNA in common with many other animals, including pigs.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Perhaps various parts of DNA are activated to produce characteristics that are more favourable to the overall aim and direction that the aliens have for us. Radiation is what seems to cause genetic mutation, so when there are uniform waves of radiation, DNA will change synchronistically. It could be the case that evolution is intimatley tied to all aspects of physical reality, including gravity, electromagnetism, planetary characteristics, cosmic radiation, chemical compositions of food and water etc. Basically, a whole living system, a step up from the more basic random mutation and survival of the fittest concept, like a giant living organism growing and changing. Following on from this, perhaps there are advanced technologies that can affect DNA changes over time with a kind or radiation or electromagnetic beaming, or electromagnetic/resonant fields. Combined with various chemical and atmospheric additives, it could be the case that the alien agenda is to alter our environment, DNA, and atmosphere, to eventually take the whole planet, with us prepared as thier slaves, with mothers being given advanced gene therapy (abductions etc) to create hybrids, with the oringal aliens as rulers, initially introduced as our "friends" in some event where they save the planet from a kind of global tyranny, but eventually taking global control...

However, its all just hypothetical, at the moment.
edit on 9-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
i believe that eventually we will be considered aliens when we find a primitive life source on another planet, they will see us as highly advanced "gods" and we will manipulate them. that is our nature

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I really have a hard time wrapping my head around aliens being us from the future. While it may certainly be possible, I find it to be the least likely scenario explaining what "they" are. As far as our DNA is concerned, I do believe that they have tweaked our DNA and given us an evolutionary nudge. As one prevous post stated, there is proof showing that we have strands of our DNA that don't appear to have evolved, but rather were placed there. I have also read that our DNA very closely resembles that of cows. Could this possibly explain all of the cattle mutilations that have taken place over the years? I don't know.

I also find it hard to believe that ancient civilizations could have built the pyramids, Stonehenge, or other ancient sites containing stones that would strain even our biggest cranes today. On the other side of this argument, who is to say that ancient man wasn't very advanced and much of this ancient knowledge has been lost, leaving us to start over again.

The Tibetans state that their first seven kings came from the stars and returned there. All throughout history there are accounts of "gods" coming to Earth from the stars, interacting with humans and then returning to the heavens. I believe that Jesus himself was not born of immaculate conception, but from artificial insemination, and this is why he was considered the "son of God" and worshipped. Many Egyptian drawings and carvings showing the Pharoahs portray them as having elongated heads. Were they too ancient aliens believed to be gods, and thus worshipped and given positions of power?

People talk of disclosure all the time. I think that disclosure lies within each of us, and that as we learn more about the human genome we will in fact discover, beyond any uncertainty, that we are direct descendants of a race much more technologically and spiritually advanced than we humans.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

The likelihood that all “life” in the Universe is related, is an irrefutable probability; possibly even existing on a genetic level; nevertheless, considering the case that we’re completely different and distinct entities; it may be a matter of evolution’s Universal variations. If we all start out as the same seed of life; just like the same plant, in different gardens, will produce a better strain than another; “They” might be that same seed, having evolved in the best possible environment.

Those "Aliens" you speak of are extraterrestrial to the planet Earth; still, aren't we all related Universally. In which case, the term "alien" is a stereotype of Universal proportions. We on Earth sometimes call Mexicans Illegal aliens. The only true "alien" comes from an alternate plane of existence. All life in the physical Universe is related.

If we evolved into modern man 200,000 years ago; what will we develop into in another million years of evolution? If everything in this Universe starts out as the same Seed of Life; what will that seed have in store for us next? Isn’t it probable that the alien races we discussed are the same seeds that we started as; who’ve developed for an additional several million, or possibly multiple billions of years; in a superiorly hospitable, more nurturing environment?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Howtosurvive2012

As a society, we create and manipulate life for more than a few reasons. Through the course of our history we’ve most commonly created lives in the form of children. In most cases, (possibly because like God) we want to create a life that’s made after our own image. We want to pass along our beliefs, moralities, knowledge, and names, to insure that a part of us will live on in the life of another, or many others eternally. If God created us in his own image; are we related? Do we share DNA? If God was an alien; does that mean “they” may in fact be “us” in the future of our own evolution? That we are they and they are we?

(That we are in reality their biological children)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Often with these things, there is a kind of explanation that fits the various clues. Perhaps, the original humans evolved naturally on Earth, say "Atlantis" - and then there was a kind of "war". Following that war, Earth eventually "grew back" and there was a natural species of Apes evolving (Neanderthals). Perhaps the humans spliced our DNA with their DNA, and since they evolved similarly to Neanderthals, it wouldn't have been a very big step. When the last of the humans died, they left with them a culture, this culture could be called "Babylon" and possibly the seed of the more recent ancient cultures and pyramid building. But lets say that between that time, aliens had also visited us, and also tried to alter our DNA, or perhaps, the aliens are really just mutated humans from the last civilisation - for example, if they lived on Mars and the moon, their heads would elongate due to lower gravity, and also mutate because of radiation. If they lived underground, then they might have eventually morphed into lizard-like creatures. Perhaps that is why there can even exist hybridisation in the first place. I mean, it is thousands of light years, sure a UFO could travel between planets in the solar system, but entire star systems? Perhaps most of the "aliens" are from this solar system, and perhaps the real aliens that can travel between star systems are so advanced that they occupy a higher plane of existence owing to thier ability to control time and space itself - in that case, they would not have a need to hybridise with us, they would be more like angels or guardians.

Perhaps it is all just human beings, perhaps they are dressing up as aliens, and using "aliens" as thier kind of scape-goat to hide their true activities - a return to the original human civilisation. Judging from the amount of control and "Scientific" nature of it, I think that they represent the side in "Atlantis" that had also tried to take over and did, but eventually came undone, resulting in a war. Perhaps, the Atlanteans themselves became so advanced because they made alliances with the aliens!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Impossible is only the right reflection of a distorting mirror.

edit on 9-12-2010 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I've always thought so, OP. The descriptions of the beings seen resemble us enough that it doesn't seem improbable. And with the current progression of reality being that humans are spending more time in front of screens than doing pretty much anything else the evolutionary change towards having giant eyes and tiny bodies seems reasonable enough. What isn't clear is whether our relatives are coming back to visit us just as a benign sight seeing study thing or if it's to interfere in some way with our actions.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Eben's = Humans
Human's = Un-Evolved Eben Hybrid

xoxo,

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
what I always find interesting is RIGHT NOW there are humans in other parts of space

chances that we started on this planet from amoebas, seems ridiculous,also how in our evolution from primates did we lose 2 chromosomes while evolving, biologists are still having a hard time with that one, you don't evolve and lose chromosomes or even fuse them like in our case

something happened along the way, and it has been keep secret in one way or another

top topics

<<   2 >>

join