It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SNAFU38

Originally posted by Lostinthedarkness
reply to post by Vacuumhead

The hr hand is on the 11 and the minute hand is on 9 . 11:09 is the time one the clock in red square.

close but in the wrong order

some people would say 9 min after 11

Dont be so quick to dismiss Vacuumheads theory.

You are going on the US way of writing the date, MM/DD/YYY which never made sense to me & confuses a lot of people.

Most other nations (if not all) use the DD/MM/YYYY format which would make Vacuumheads idea perfectly valid, especially as the wallpaper was made in Europe where they use this format.

To us, it was 11/9.
edit on 11/12/2010 by SNAFU38 because: (no reason given)

To be completley honest, I highly doubt ANYONE reading that clock would come up with an interpretation of "9:11"...it shows a completley different time. Let's not look too hard for something.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmefoc
reply to post by jaysconspiracy

wow. Dude, paragraphs..
1. learn them
2. use them
3. ???
4. profit

UNDERPANTS GNOMES!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

I completely agree with you, I said it about page 5 people need to stand back a bit & stop reading something into every little thing.

Just pointing out that the US uses a different time format to the rest of the world, at least most of it anyhow.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

I think it was called Die Glocke (the bell) and the program was ancient aliens. It wasn't a doughnut shape, it was bell shaped. and was housed in a concrete henge if I recall correctly.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

yea.. my first thought was it's 256 bit encryption..

2nd

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
reply to post by Myendica

This is a casket. Start looking into whom died in a similar casket.

its not a casket, its the arc of the covenant.

notice the birds on top with wings facing in.. its not a freaking casket, which means, its just an artists ambitions and creativeness regarding secrets and leaked information.. please people, this is all just ART

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
What a great thread, makes me feel like when I was a snotty nosed kid waiting for Christmas and trying to guess what was in the package. Everyone here knows something is going on and kudos for putting it all out there. While some theories have been a bit off, overall it does present a strong attempt to get inside the head of wikileaks and what is coming up.

As for the Turkish leader, maybe something to do with the Bank of International Settlements? I do not know much about their history and just a stab in the dark, mainly due to the WWI or WWII part. I am sure Nixon has plenty of skeletons with reality quite different from the public perception, could be anything. There are heaps of secrets in the space program, so why have we not gone back to the moon? The Ark indicates the Vatican involved a lot more than the position of some fan blades. The air vent does present a nice atmosphere to the place even though it would not be there if such a room existed with such secrets. So we have money, politics, religion, space and unknown technology with the torus...

At least some people are ready for when the answers come. From other sites it sounds like the Bank of America, BP and others are in the cross hairs of the insurance file. One really interesting site that indicates that the whole Military / Industry complex could be the target of the thermo nuclear exposure is:
www.firetown.com...

This is the first cablegate document I have come across with a top secret classification. I am not sure if it is legitimate, but if it is, where there is one, there is a lot more of them just waiting in the wings, for now. As long as we don't blow each other up coming to terms with reality we may just have a chance for a world without war. Maybe too good to be true, maybe a lot more complex, maybe wrong.

Please dad, can I open the presents now? huh, huh

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by malfy

Originally posted by BrokenCar
reply to post by Vandalour

Yeah I've been trying to figure that out.

Would you say thats Russian?
edit on 12/9/2010 by BrokenCar because: (no reason given)

I don't think it's russian. To me it looks like Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the turkish republic. I'm not 100% sure though.

Impressive. You are correct. The image showed up on a google image search for Mustafa Kemal:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I have a small theory on the doorway. I'm sure most of you have knowledge of the theories surrounding the "New World Order" Denver airport. Maybe the doorway in the wallpaper is a map with the items that surround the doorway.

I placed a map image of the airport side by side to the doorway. "A" would be the circle above the door and matching it up to a cluster of building(s) on the airport image. Same reference to "B". I also made "image 2" with the airport mapping over the doorway in opaque so that you could see.

Maybe someone could give some research, opinions or reference to the underground bunkers/buildings of the airport that match up with A and B. What do you think?

edit on 12-12-2010 by seiroeht because: Trying to input image correctly.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I find it most interesting that its only two lines contain

"RNoAF response to HAARP/CERN spiral anomaly was limited to 175 km. with testing parameters met within 3 degrees of arc access.

¶2. (S) Post recommends activation of 2012 Project ALICE Bunker for POTUS/SECDEF MCCLARY"

Hmmmm...TESTING PARAMETERS, 175 KM, ROYAL NORWEGIAN AIR FORCE..I thought RUSSIA took blame for the "missile" that caused the spiral?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Is That is the gyroscope from "Die Glocke" ?

Die Glocke (German for "The Bell") is a purported top secret Nazi scientific technological device, secret weapon, or Wunderwaffe. First described by Polish journalist Igor Witkowski, it was later popularized by military journalist and author Nick Cook as well as by conspiracy theory writers such as Joseph P. Farrell. Farrell and others associate it with Nazi occultism and antigravity or free energy research. Mainstream reviewers such as former aerospace scientist David Myhra express skepticism that such a device ever actually existed.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Here is a much larger image of the wallpaper in clear content. Maybe someone can do something with this. You can see items much clearer.

I found the image from the below site and then lightened it myself.

www.democraticunderground.com...

link   

Originally posted by PersuadeByTruth

"RNoAF response to HAARP/CERN spiral anomaly was limited to 175 km. with testing parameters met within 3 degrees of arc access.

¶2. (S) Post recommends activation of 2012 Project ALICE Bunker for POTUS/SECDEF MCCLARY"

Hmmmm...TESTING PARAMETERS, 175 KM, ROYAL NORWEGIAN AIR FORCE..I thought RUSSIA took blame for the "missile" that caused the spiral?

Sorry guy Julian A. WL said there was no top secret cable
it been call a HOAX on a few site alreay

link   

edit on 12-12-2010 by Trillium because: Sorry double post

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
There are only three things that intrigued me;
1) Why the hell that the ark of covenants is in there ?

2) Did Apollo 11 never land on the moon, or they did with the help or other races ?

3) Not Christian or Islamic but "the Church of Scientology"

I guess I just sit and hang tight for a wild ride ahead.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PersuadeByTruth

Here right from WIKILeak site
Key figures:
•15, 652 secret
•101,748 confidential
•133,887 unclassified

NO TOP SECRET

or go to there site
come on guy's we have to make sure we do no put any disinfo out
to much of if already

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
What a great thread, makes me feel like when I was a snotty nosed kid waiting for Christmas and trying to guess what was in the package. Everyone here knows something is going on and kudos for putting it all out there. While some theories have been a bit off, overall it does present a strong attempt to get inside the head of wikileaks and what is coming up.

As for the Turkish leader, maybe something to do with the Bank of International Settlements? I do not know much about their history and just a stab in the dark, mainly due to the WWI or WWII part. I am sure Nixon has plenty of skeletons with reality quite different from the public perception, could be anything. There are heaps of secrets in the space program, so why have we not gone back to the moon? The Ark indicates the Vatican involved a lot more than the position of some fan blades. The air vent does present a nice atmosphere to the place even though it would not be there if such a room existed with such secrets. So we have money, politics, religion, space and unknown technology with the torus...

At least some people are ready for when the answers come. From other sites it sounds like the Bank of America, BP and others are in the cross hairs of the insurance file. One really interesting site that indicates that the whole Military / Industry complex could be the target of the thermo nuclear exposure is:
www.firetown.com...

This is the first cablegate document I have come across with a top secret classification. I am not sure if it is legitimate, but if it is, where there is one, there is a lot more of them just waiting in the wings, for now. As long as we don't blow each other up coming to terms with reality we may just have a chance for a world without war. Maybe too good to be true, maybe a lot more complex, maybe wrong.

Please dad, can I open the presents now? huh, huh

There is no cable gate # ID 09OSLO337

Here right from WIKILeak site
Key figures:
•15, 652 secret
•101,748 confidential
•133,887 unclassified

NO TOP SECRET

or go to there site
come on guy's we have to make sure we do no put any disinfo out
to much of if already

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Someone mentioned the donut like thing being a torus, which threw me on to something. It could be a model of a Stanford Torus, especially with the apparent spoke going through the centre. Some kind of secret space program?

en.wikipedia.org...

Just throwing the idea out there...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well, since Nixon is in the picture this might be of interest, some formerly classified Nixon tapes were just released www.washingtonpost.com...
maybe wikileaks had them too and was planning to release them but got beat to the punch, shrug.
edit on 12-12-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZELDAR

Originally posted by dmefoc
reply to post by jaysconspiracy

wow. Dude, paragraphs..
1. learn them
2. use them
3. ???
4. profit

UNDERPANTS GNOMES!

Okay, I will start off by acknowledging that my post was hard to read and could have been much more grammatically correct. I apologize for that, but I typed that up in between calls at work so I didn't truly have time to make it perfect. I also admit that it was a bit off the posters main topic which I tried to apologize for that. That being said, the replies I received from a few people were just as incoherent as mine while attempting to bash me. If you are going to pick on my writing skills, try starting off your speech with a capital letter. Or how about maybe at least creating a complete sentence! I agree that I should have used paragraphs, but what the heck is with your third and fourth points you are trying to make? Putting down question marks and the word profit is just a waste of space. At least my long run on paragraph has information people should educate themselves on, you are just wasting space acting childish. That also goes for the person who responded with " underpants gnomes". Again its hard to even figure out what this poster is trying to say, but in the end its nothing but trying to rip on a fellow poster instead of sticking to or adding valuable information to this thread.
Again, I realize my original comments were not broken down correctly and I've apologized for that. Maybe its time you guys check yourselves to see if you are contributing to this thread or just acting like children. Hopefully you appreciate the way I listed my thoughts this second time around.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join