It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
For those who can't for whatever reason read thru the whole thread, some things have pretty much been confirmed:
1. The man in the hat is Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the Turkish leader credited with bringing Turkey into the modern world socially, politically; etc.
2. The creators of the picture stated themselves that the hookha is just that and nothing more.
3. The creators also confirmed that the box with the Apollo stickers is the same box from the Portal video game.
4. The little thing down low beside the door is a typical European electrical outlet.

Maybe someone can add a few others, but most of the rest is still up for interpretation.

I'll add my own opinion that there us no doubt that the fan is a fan like any warehous might have. Whether or not there is more to it, I couldn't say.
edit on 12/11/2010 by wayno because: (no reason given)

Just outta curiosity but how does one go about getting in touch with the creators to ask them?
edit on 11/12/10 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

One or two people who have made posts here sent emails to the group that created the image and got answers back. Its buried somewhere back near the first part of this thread. The ones responsible gave out only those two bits of info and refused to comment on the rest.

Just look through the first few pages.

OK, I'm searching back to find info.
First link here gives email info www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the post of the email itself (both of these back on pg. 13) www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
dont know about you guys but I have NEVER seen a ventilation duct like that in my life, i.e one with fan blades, let alone visible fan blades. and I have never seen a fan which is in a perfect cross shape with right angles. the fan in the secure vault (again, nonsense if it was a real fan) is either a celtic or maltese cross. The white numbering of 51 is very prominent on it

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Seriously, guys - I'm pretty sure it's just an independent artist organisation and they know we're talking about them

They signed up to Twitter on the 5th December 2010 seemingly with the intention of advertising their wares.

Join the conspiracy theories about our #wikileaks posters www.abovetopsecret.com... 12:36 AM Dec 10th via web

- twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
So I just read the whole thread and thought I had better contribute something.

So I am contributing thanks.

Thanks to the OP. Thanks to those who have cropped and enhanced images. Thanks to people with theories. Thanks to people with wild theories. Thanks to Wikileaks for the excitement.

Just remember people, keep an open mind.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hello,

This WallPaper kind of reminds me of PRON.

Any Metadata in the file?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmob
This thread is facinating, however I think that everyone is missing the point, and the Agents of Chaos have provided a very real clue if anyone bothers to check out their own blog. Its not whats in the wall paper, its whats missing. Note that all the previously released documents/topics are represented except one. Also couple that with the Fake Julian video, be careful to understand whats real and whats contrived. It is quite possible that TPTB have fabricated this release.

Seems you were overlooked a bit, but actually your comment stuck out like a sore thumb to me. First thing that really hit me after reading that was the fact that there is no reference to 911 and that is a pretty big deal. The truth to that very well could rock the world. At least it is one most obvious "Missing" thing.

Another being the GOM oil spill.

and yet another, with the melting globe I see no HAARP type connection either.

As to whom or what may be fake, I need to ponder that a bit more. A possible hologram?

Another track for us to pursue now I suppose... off I go....

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hello folks, I too have just read the 21 pages and felt I would like to leave a message.

Great work from all of you guys and it's nice to see a thread with very little bad mouthing in regards to folks opinions.
Threads like this is why I love this site, whether this has been a clever viral or if it is indeed a secret message thingy, the work you all have put in is top class, some I think have taken it to the edge in imagination, but that is why I love it, great wee journey through the perceptions of others.

May I add I have a reel to reel recorder in my cupboard, from my old studio, just wanted to say that.
The fan thing is quite far out but I noticed someone mentioned it being like a cross in regards to the Vatican, well you may have seen that today they are talking about the pope having a hand in the release of some sailors a couple of years back, placing more thought on excactly how much power they actually have in the world. There we go, that is my 2 bobs worth of ATS'ing.

Again big cheers to all of you nice folks and keep on keeping on.

Peace

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I thought the idea that all of Wikileaks' leaks are there but one was not 9/11, but the diplomatic cables. But I don't think that would be significant as it is in process. Perhaps when it's over, some of the information will have been sensational enough so that this leak will be referred to by a new name, not the "diplomatic cables" leak. I don't know what mechanism they're using to distribute the cables, but one would assume (perhaps incorrectly) that the magnitude increases toward the end and not vice-versa.

The wallpaper isn't a portrayal of the timeline of history. Every historical event can't be in the picture. Also, it's important to note that everything believed to be secretive or a conspiracy on ATS, is not necessarily viewed that way by the rest of the world. Believe it or not, there are people (and many of them!) who do not believe that there is a valid alternative story for the events of 9/11.

Way fewer believe that the Gulf of Mexico oil leak, in its entirety, is a conspiracy (as opposed, perhaps, to the specific actions of BP).

HAARP stuff I really would not expect to find. Without getting into an argument about the so-called evidence, it's debatable, very debatable. The average person has never heard of HAARP, much less believes it to be a source for hurricanes, cold snaps, earthquakes, bad handwriting and especially moist birthday cakes in the months of March, July and September.

So the idea that there are some conspiracies so obvious that they can be labeled the "one left out" of the image, to me, doesn't point to an obvious contender.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I'm going to speculate that the presence of this painting and the ark - in storage by a secretive group, which Wikileakas claims to have access to simply means that the guys at Wikileaks know who has the ark. And that they view them as the stereotypical 'philistines'. From a conspiracy point of view, I'm thinking they might be referring to despised groups like Bildrebergers, Rothschilds etc.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.. I do like your Yemen speculation though.

Also - the use of a 'vatican' fan on the wall - ventilation shafts are often useful as access points to a room which is otherwise closed off (we've all seen Die Hard and stuff of that type). Are the Vatican archives full of info that might lead us to the actual locations of the secrets we seek? Infiltration of the church as a way of gaining access to the mysteries?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I'm going to speculate that the presence of this painting and the ark - in storage by a secretive group, which Wikileakas claims to have access to simply means that the guys at Wikileaks know who has the ark. And that they view them as the stereotypical 'philistines'. From a conspiracy point of view, I'm thinking they might be referring to despised groups like Bildrebergers, Rothschilds etc.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.. I do like your Yemen speculation though.

Also - the use of a 'vatican' fan on the wall - ventilation shafts are often useful as access points to a room which is otherwise closed off (we've all seen Die Hard and stuff of that type). Are the Vatican archives full of info that might lead us to the actual locations of the secrets we seek? Infiltration of the church as a way of gaining access to the mysteries?

That's a good point. And I just saw on the news in the ticker at the bottom of the screen that the Holy See (The Vatican) urges "prudence" in revealing cables related to the Vatican. Of course we know that they have much to hide. Can't wait to "see" what happens...
edit on 12/11/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

The door above which Nixon's portrait hangs - an alarm light situated nearby. What did Nixon specifically do which might merit this symbolism? Did his actions alert the world to the presence of corruption at the highest reaches of political power? Would that count as 'setting off the alarm'?

If the door is breached the alarm will sound - emergency protocols usually follow when a secretive government facility is breached.

If the secrets within this room are exposed to the world then an emergency protocol will be initiated.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Dude there was no answer from the creators of the wallpaper in the second linked post you gave.. It gave only the email which was sent to them.

Is it further on in the thread?

My thoughts at the moment is that the artists were working to a specific commission request... Too much awesome symbolism for it to be the work of a typical artist who has no real interest in conspiracy theories. The incorporation of the painting on the ark of the covenant, and the fact that Nixon is juxtaposed to an alarm system at the access point - these things strike me as specific, fairly deep conspiracist knowledge. The painting on the ark in particular is a great device if the object was to 'give at least two visual indications in the overall image which symbolically represent that we know who holds the ark of the covenant'.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Robfire

I cant make out the exact time on the clock in Red Square but it looks to me as if it is at 9/11

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robfire
reply to post by Vandalour

Further to the discussion on this wallpaper on the wikileaks home page has anybody had a look at the other one thats in Red Square in Moscow also looks very interesting as there could be a few more `hints there aswell .if someone could put it up in this discussion aswell as i dont know how to do it we could run them in duo debate thanks in advance
The clock is at 9/11

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Maybe the whole point of the wallpaper is to make us question what are "real" conspiracies, and which ones aren't? I read above somebody posted something about a hologram.. what is this picture is just a way to say "Question what's inside"?

The fan is too deliberate to be just a fan IMO. A mark of a great artist is to provide symbolism subtley. we see it in movies all the time. i think it was deliberately made to have the shape. Fan blades could have been in any other postion, we've all seen fans. How many times have you turn a fan off and got a + shape? Fan blades also seem to "currve" at the ends while in motion. The cross/ankh is too known of a symbol to just "appear" in an image containing many other conspiracy images. Everything else in the picture is far too particular for that big of a "coincidence".

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Found a youtube video about these Wallpapers from Agent of Chaos, made by youtube user: cdr23d1
I found the video by looking on google for anyone linking to to this tread in other forums..
I found this : forum.net.hr... dont know what they are saying.. but there is a link for my tread and this youtube video..

The following text comes with the video

Video found via Facebook... Notes: @2:18, "Ordo Ab Chao" = "Order Out Of Chaos", A motto of the thirty-third degree masonry. @2:37, "AHİT SANDIĞI" means "Ark of the Covenant" @1:41, this picture belongs to Freemason Mustafa Kamal Pasha who founded the secular state of Turkey after the World War 1.

interesting to see others wondering bout those wallpapers, just wanted to share

btw. Im shocked and thankful that you guys like my tread, and with all those stars I start feeling like a popstar.. lol

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Vacuumhead

The hr hand is on the 11 and the minute hand is on 9 . 11:09 is the time one the clock in red square.

close but in the wrong order

some people would say 9 min after 11

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Once the door is opened, you see the "elements of the earth melting"....the planet is shown melting and down below, as it drips the Phoenix rises from the ashes. A new world emerges.

This is my first post. Thanks everyone for your insights.

I thought Alethea made an great observation about the bottom globe in the hourglass being a Phoenix rising.
The hourglass is placed at the transition part of the image in the doorway where the light (information) floods into the darkened room. It is “hidden in plain sight” as it were. Consider the symbolism of the hourglass. In computer symbolism it indicates that something is in process and you must wait.

(Hourglass) From the dictionary of symbols:
A symbol not primarily of death but of the transitory nature of time and human experience, which, however implies a certain memento mori, a reminder of our mortality. The hourglass is one of the attributes of CHRONOS or Eon, the personification of time. Since it must be continually turned over if it is to function, it has also been associated with cyclical theories and notions of "eternal return" of the same cosmological situations. In another tradition, it urges mortals to live in moderation and virtue, lest their allotted time be arbitrarily curtailed as a result of intemperance. The ascetics St. Ambrose and St. Magdalene are each depicted with an hourglass. In the ritual of FREEMASONRY, an hourglass is placed in the chambre des réflexions along with other symbolic objects upon which the candidate is to meditate.

The color coding in the logo is significant. The Top portion is opaque (darkness) and it transitions to transparent (light) at the bottom.

The land masses on the globes are not in the usual position. Looks like the globe is tilted 33 degrees. The melting point of water is 32 degrees and the logo shows the top globe melting as if it is in a transition phase from ice to water. The globe is transitioning from top to bottom.

The shape of the hourglass is very contracted in the middle and requires “A Change of State” for the globe to pass from the top part to the bottom. A birth canal of sorts?

So I will let you draw your own conclusion, but will be interested to see any responses.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by starnation

Great first post

I love reading other peoples interpretations, I always just assumed the hour glass was the opaque world leaking over time to form a new transparent world.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join