It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Interesting subject.

Ataturk: if I recalll, someone found the original photo and he was looking to the right. In the wallpaper he's looking to the left. Maybe he's looking at the Ark?

"Donut": time travel? antigravity device?

Apollo 11: Maybe it's the hi-res images, non-doctored, of a base on the moon?

Fun to speculate on all this stuff.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChinScratcher
Interesting subject.

Ataturk: if I recalll, someone found the original photo and he was looking to the right. In the wallpaper he's looking to the left. Maybe he's looking at the Ark?

"Donut": time travel? antigravity device?

Apollo 11: Maybe it's the hi-res images, non-doctored, of a base on the moon?

Fun to speculate on all this stuff.

I see you just made this account on ATS.. to post in my tread, nice
welcome

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I re edit the .jpg with a text editor to find if there were special information embended in the image code (see previous post on that).

On the header of the file, there are 3 distincts words : Exif + Ducky + Adobe
With some googling, i find this Duck(y) hunting. It quote

Reality is that the headers of JPEG files created by Adobe Photoshop contain three tags, JFIF, Adobe and Ducky meaning that the file was created by an Adobe program called Ducky

So we can presume that the author have used this Abode "Ducky" program to create or manipulate the picture.

Maybe there are other information to dig on that ... I am not an expert on imagery, perhaps someone here can tell us more.

Edit : It may be not a program, but a fonction, i don't know. I find this "Photoshop uses the JPEG APP12 "Ducky" segment to store some information in "Save for Web" images." here

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Yukitup

Just took a quick look at that thread you mentioned. That'll keep me busy for a while. I remember seeing on a show about Area 51 (maybe one of those on the history channel, I can't remember) some one say something like "All those thinks you've seen on Star Trek - we've already done 'em".

I believe it. We're out there already.

edit on 12/10/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by digit78

Digit,

I just found this article and was reading all I could, thought I should see what a text editor finds. Lo and behold. Thanks a ton. Going to see if I can find anything else.

Bill

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Yukitup

oh nice! TY for that post, amazing pics too. That's some very advanced tech.

The word tokamak is a transliteration of the Russian word токамак, an acronym of either "тороидальная камера с магнитными катушками" (toroidal'naya kamera s magnitnymi katushkami)—toroidal chamber with magnetic coils, or "тороидальная камера с аксиальным магнитным полем" (toroidal'naya kamera s aksial'nym magnitnym polem)—toroidal chamber with axial magnetic field
wiki

I forgot about all about that. There is just too much science under the rug to keep track of it all. токамак and H3, yeah I like it.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I just got a reply from "Agent T". All he says is that there will be more wall paper in the future and that all of the word objects are files already released but some hadn't had much media attention. He says that there is no anagram within the words. As expected he flew right over my other questions but I figured that would be the case. It was worth a shot I guess.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kite74

Could you provide us with some proof of this letter you speak of ?? A screenshot of the email you got would do
and some background check on this Agent T, who is he ?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

It is absolutely sickening! Anyone who takes the time to connect all the dots can see who the criminals really are. Instead of jailing any of the 3 generations of crooks we immortalize them! hahahaha

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Re: wiki wallpaper‏
1:32 PM
Reply ▼Reply
Reply all
Forward
Delete
Junk
Mark as unread
Mark as read
Delete all from sender
Print message
View message source
Show message history
Hide message history
Show details
Hide details Agents of Chaos Add to contacts To Chris Kite
Sent: Fri 12/10/10 1:32 PM
To: Chris Kite (email removed)

Hello Chris,thanks. There'll be more wallpaper in the future.The word-objects in the image are all things that have already been released by Wikileaks. However, some of them have not had a big media impact. So, no anagram there.

That's all,
Agent T
edit on 10-12-2010 by Crakeur because: removed emails to protect the innocent

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't know how to do a screen shot but I copied and pasted.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCar
I brightened it up a bit. Interesting binder in safe also says JFK, wonder what the scroll is on top of the safe.
right click--view image for full size.

Just thought I would throw this into the mix. The reel-to-reel tape recorder on top of the safe kinda bothered me, so I decided to do some digging - then I ran into this picture, which shares some features with the OP's picture:

Iranian President Tours Nuclear Facilities

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I don't think the picture on the ark represents digging or anything, I think it represents what befell the Philistines after stealing the ark. The other poster who said it could be a work of Poussin, could be right. These also remind me of the picture on the ark in this wallpaper, but I still think the engraving by Franco that I posted a few pages back, looks the closest to what is on the ark in this wallpaper, out of the images posted so far.

I wonder if it's a reference to something, possibly the ark causing plagues and tumors or something of the like? Maybe suggesting that someone else has "stolen" the ark, as in they found it and aren't telling, or something like that?

Anyway, here is Poussin's La peste d'Azoth (1630 - 1631):
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53e954334146.jpg[/atsimg]
If you look closely on the left, engraved on the stone is a detail that looks similar to the one on this wallpaper's ark, here's a closer view:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f0a2b6205b4.png[/atsimg]

Or maybe it is depicting the "gathering of the manna" similar to this one by Poussin, as it does look like the figure in the right corner of the ark engraving seems to be picking something off the ground:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/25a88901e622.jpg[/atsimg]

Here are some other depictions of the gathering of manna:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b757c5314cd.jpg[/atsimg] by James Tissot (1896–1902)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2aa4340261b3.jpg[/atsimg] by Gerard Hoet (1728)

My point, I think the engraving either shows people falling down from the plague from the ark, or getting on the ground to gather manna for the ark. Just speculations.

Edit-

I'm trying to figure out what it is by concentrating on the body position of the figure in the right corner (but I don't know if this image has been flipped horizontally either, so it could be like a mirror image?).

So I'm looking for a figure with one arm touching the ground, and one extended back/up into the air, or possibly carrying something on their shoulders? Anyway, I'm determined to figure out what it is, so I will keep looking.

This is an interesting piece! The woman's arm position is similar to what I'm looking for, but not exactly. It is a combination of the last supper and the gathering of the manna in one painting. Interesting since a poster way back on one of the first pages suggested the image could be of the last supper:
The Last Supper by Tintoretto (1594), San Giorgio Maggiore
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a82513224ced.jpg[/atsimg]

It also looks similar to this engraving by Agostino Musi titled "Manna" (mid to late 1500s)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e61a24d54629.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 12/10/2010 by SpaceJ because: image

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This is a great thread and very interesting. All of these objects look pretty deliberate and I feel were carefully chosen. The hookah, picture of the Turkish man, the Apollo box and what I think is gyroscope next to it...are all much too specific to be randomly chose for a "conspiracy" themed room. The ark is impressive for sure but a common object related to secret government archive stories. I build and render 3d environments all the time and can say any strange highlights, reflections or other visual oddities are just natural results of building the room and materials in 3d and are not suggestive of anything.

The big question is why so many of what I would consider less important documents have been leaked vs. the sure home runs like UFOs, Apollo, JFK, etc. I guess if they came right out with that stuff, then people would of maybe quickly written them off as crazy. Better to lure everyone in with very credible things, then lead into the big stuff.

What absolutely kills me is that all these governments are quick deny all of it but everyone is super paranoid and doing everything they can to shut them down! Its a joke! Just today, the US military told everyone to stop using portable media! Thats amazing! They're very concerned about future leaked files.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kite74

Err, you think that was a clever idea to post his and your email-address?
Just saying...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mrMasterJoe

lol, I'm not worried at all about mine. As far as posting his email addy, he posted it himself on a forum where he posted the wallpaper and others were discussing the wallpaper.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hey peeps =) first time poster, long time believer.. this is for sure one of the best years for any truth seeker.

now the russian doll wallpaper

IMO a file structure of sorts maybe?!?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Mystery box with apollo emblem ( lower shelf to the left )

Way Kewl
The missing Apollo tapes that show it was a video production
Can't wait

Bilderberg group = small elite group that rules the world ?

Old News... and they are not that small... Queen of the Netherlands heads it, Bush, Obama, Hillary all members
www.michaeljournal.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kite74
Hello Chris,thanks. There'll be more wallpaper in the future.The word-objects in the image are all things that have already been released by Wikileaks. However, some of them have not had a big media impact. So, no anagram there.

Well if all that stuff is already released, its odd it has made no impact... especially here at ATS

Come on get busy

The whole thing almost plays out like a game

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Interesting you used that word
"The alternative Ark theory is that it contained saved alien technology...basically a sophisticated battery, or nuclearif you like".

Assange's lawyer said that recently in an interview along the lines of "We have information which is like a thermo-nuclear bomb ready to be released, should we need to defend ourself".

Interesting... especially when you consider they have have a few dozen cables mentioning ET life and UFO activity.

Plus the bank files which could make 1 or 2 big banks collapse.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join