It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Letter from Anonymous

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JVance

That is honesty from the heart. and remember..It only ties up the web page. Dos`ent hurt nothing but the programers pride. so you see Page can`t be displayed...Try again. oooopps must be busy i`ll try again later. so give me a break and do your self a favor...don`t loose any sleep over it.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

if you read the link below it says its a link . not what i said what i said was decide for your self
encyclopediadramatica.com...
edit on 12/12/10 by awcgs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by awcgs

well would you want people promoting the idea of LOIC-ing your stuff? let's say you had a business that was on the web. you're saying big corps? they employ people. people work at them. if you hurt the business, you hurt the people cause the board of directors is certainly not going to eat the loss. they'lll pass it down. what the hell do you think this is going to achieve, other than make people who are already working longer hours for less pay, even poorer? this idea can take a flying leap off a short pier. and now you're tryign to encourage the entire planet to take part in it?!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?
edit on 12-12-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

and that is what makes free speech . I said decide for your self and you did.. i don`t remember saying i was for it ..my opinion is freedom of speech is good and all i did was post a link for you decide ..Is`nt that what the freedom of info Act allowed us to do. last time i looked and read it was not illegal to use the internet to to view another web page ..can I help it that 4 thousand people visited it at the same time and for some reason it was down... and that`s my fault how?
I did not use my PC to fire on any of those targets. And those Buisness were making money and paying there Employess far long before the internet even was. and will be far after the Goverment decide to take it away....so Please, unless it affected you Personally don`t yell at me for an opinion that i may have, as long as you have one your self. My fielind you have a very good argument and i`m not defending Anon or any person out there that want to harm to anyone .. but i will defend free everything and as long as I live in the USA I will defend her and all that is about freedom.. And i will defend myself when it comes to free speech, and that allows me to post a link,, to a topic, that is the topic.
edit on 12/12/10 by awcgs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by awcgs
reply to post by undo

and that is what makes free speech . I said decide for your self and you did.. i don`t remember saying i was for it ..my opinion is freedom of speech is good and all i did was post a link for you decide ..Is`nt that what the freedom of info Act allowed us to do. last time i looked and read it was not illegal to use the internet to to view another web page ..can I help it that 4 thousand people visited it at the same time and for some reason it was down... and thats my fault how?

this movement is not for the people then. it's just to put us all in the poor house.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

It may not be, but if we as people don`t try and just sit back and do nothing...then we don`t deserve the right to bitch when thing go south. your not wrong my friend and neither am I. when we both can excersise our right to being free.and trying to fight for what we feel is right. we may have a difference in the way to go about it. but we do have the right to persue it in our own ways.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by awcgs

well let's see. first it started off attacking a religion that was unpopular anyway. so most people didn't care: except for the people who thought the attack looked dangerously close to a witch burning party. then it attacks the free speech of any businesses or people who don't want to host illegal (it is illegal isn't it?) stuff. as if to say : well, you don't want to get in trouble with the gov..then deal with us. that's like freakin' black mail. now it's HEY LET' S ATTACK THE BANKS AND BIG CORPS, for being corrupt...

shut the lid on pandora before it eats us all alive.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by awcgs

there's no such animal as a people friendly mob. they will vote away your right to breathe the same air, faster than you can slap some peanut butter on a piece of bread. mobs of people become devoid of personal responsibilty for their actions. .. "Everyone else was doing it, too."

oh and it's a very fickle entity. today you might be its friend, tomorrow you might be on its hitlist, for any number of reasons, like where you eat, where you work, the color of your skin, your faith or lack thereof.

that's essentially the barrel of the gun you're looking down now. and encouraging, cause you don't realize what can be done with that kind of power.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by awcgs

there's no such animal as a people friendly mob. they will vote away your right to breathe the same air, faster than you can slap some peanut butter on a piece of bread. mobs of people become devoid of personal responsibilty for their actions. .. "Everyone else was doing it, too."

oh and it's a very fickle entity. today you might be its friend, tomorrow you might be on its hitlist, for any number of reasons, like where you eat, where you work, the color of your skin, your faith or lack thereof.

that's essentially the barrel of the gun you're looking down now. and encouraging, cause you don't realize what can be done with that kind of power.

I sincerly apologise for being blunt, but I must sadly call your bluff on the BS you spewed.

A protesting group, or mob, act as one in unision, for a common aim. There are enough common aims in mankind to seek for, that if deny, the mob will rise to fight against TPTB of the day.

I am glad Literature is taught in schools, such as the works of Julius Caesar by Shakespear, whereby an understanding of events may be understood when dissected in depth, on the comprehension of humans and their motives.

Julius Caesar's assasination was a true and recorded event, and so was his life's performances as told and passed down by generations for centuries. Caesar was a man far ahead of his peers and time. He was born a nobleman, but understood truly how the common man live and feels, as he was denied much priviledges by his mother Aurelia, a down to earth woman, who believe in the spark of genius in her son, but if not controlled with limits, it may do more harm than good to Rome and civilisation itself.

He had done more good as a Roman than any other roman had, and had fully intended to rid corruption, xenophobia and unite the world. But unfortunately, TPTB of that era would have none of it, and had him murdered, just as many who share such beliefs are being sidelined today.

Before he died, knowing his own mortality, made a will and designated his heirs, torned between Mark Antony, a well known agressive dictator and Octavian, a well known cunning man. He made his choice before he died.

A triumvirate was formed between Mark and Octavian to share power after the death of Caesar. Antony did well and stirred the mobs against TPTB with reason and logic. It served its purpose, as the legacy of Caesar was protected, TPTB then led by Brutus and Cassius were doomed.

The mob did the right thing, when stirred by the right person, fighting a common cause. Octavian became the leader after desposing the other leaders, and united Rome, under a new name of Augustus Caesar, to follow in the tradition of his benefactor, and truly did tried to serve the masses to continue the legacy of the great man Caesar,.

But over time, the glorious age ended as his heirs were proven cravened and subjugated by TPTB, and the empire disappeared.

Point is, the mob will fight for common aspirations, but it will be the leaders whom may set egalitarian or ultilitarian agendas.

Deng Xia Peng was of the former kind but Mao was of the latter kind with his untold murder of millions under the leadership of the CCP. Deng won, and reform had taken place in China, but sadly, like rome, may end up being subjugated by TPTB corruptive ways.

Thus, is the mob wrong to stand up for their rights? NO is the logical anarchiac answer. Only thing is, who is to be the leader - the servant of all - to lead the mob to greatness with the sharing of common goals with our precious gift of life and love?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

yeah and witches were burnt at the stake and drowned, by mobs. black people were lynched by mobs. women were/are stoned to death for being raped, by mobs. white people are murdered by mobs. christians are murdered by mobs. the mob has no conscience. it pickets the freedoms of others while demanding its own freedoms. and by mob, i'm talking about large groups of people making choices over the lives of others, without any oversight or moral compass.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

History is often the greatest lesson to be learnt over mistakes made by our flawed selfs and fellow humans.

But we are living in an englightened age, with MANY being much more educated today than our ancestors. Priority had been given for education first in social spending in many democracies, and that's where the importance lays, where EVERY child MUST NOT be denied of the fundementals, as well as the gifted, the opportunity to lean more, so as to lead mankind.

But unfortunately, TPTB today feels they should be kept as stupid as their ancestors, and thus the riots outbreak by students in England today, and rightly so.

With a more educated eager to correct mistakes, the mob of today is no longer of the past whereby our ancestors were easily misled. We have the fortune to study great thinkers of mankind in depth, and with our basic aims for the common aspirations in life, despite our differences - man or woman, child or adult, black or white, muslim or christian, etc, etc, we MUST stand up, if not the cowardly us, then the next generation for their future, for they will be the enlightened ones through education to inherit the future that today we realized fully how corrupted and far from the potential and destiny that awaits humanity....

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Undo, you are too confused to understand Anonymous. Anonymous has helped many of people and will continue to do so; if you are too old to understand then here are some facts.

Exhibit A: Dusty the Cat
Exhibit B: William Lashua
Exhibit C: Every inch of the Internet

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkeligos
reply to post by undo

Undo, you are too confused to understand Anonymous. Anonymous has helped many of people and will continue to do so; if you are too old to understand then here are some facts.

Exhibit A: Dusty the Cat
Exhibit B: William Lashua
Exhibit C: Every inch of the Internet

aww i love exhibit b.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
TO ANON:

You're going to preserve our free internet by providing the very excuse the government wants to control and filter it's content.
You're as benign as the plague virus and your "honesty" won't allow you to be identified,
I've seen "unidentifiable" people wearing black hoodies screw up many peaceful protests by giving the media the necessary ammunition (burn a cop car, etc) to call the protests "violent".
Oh, those ANONYMOUS protesters again, oddly wearing police boots..

You are either disingenuous or just plain malicious in intent.
I have no love for the companies that have been the victims of electronic sit-ins to be sure, but how about going after really evil corporate entities like Bayer, Monsanto, Raytheon.
But Mastercard is way worse, right?

Thanks SO MUCH for giving the PTB the excuse they need to control the net.
And we won;t even know who to thank for it unless it's Lieberman, et al,

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I am not going to wade through all the pages of this thread just to make sure my opinion hasn't been expressed; rather I am simply going to express it before.

Anyone that would take away from another a choice is denying that other's freedom at freedom's most basic level. Freedom to choose from within ones own heart and mind and is a basic building block, perhaps even a corner stone, of freedom. If someone is forced, coerced, or denied all available options then that someone has been robbed of their freedom.

ANON is interfering with choice when they block others from accessing any website. That simple fact is undeniable. ANON is saying that

ANON cannot fight for freedom by taking freedom away from me.

Regardless of what you think or have to say; Anonymous is campaigning for you.

So even if I do not agree with ANON and I feel strongly that they are wrong they are campaigning for me? Why then are they attacking MC/PP and the others for feeling that doing business with WIKILEAKS was not a choice they wanted to continue to make?

The goal is simple: Win the right to keep the Internet free of any control from any entity, corporation, or government.

Why then is ANON attempting a form of control via blockading sites that I choose of my own free will to visit? If I cannot visit these sites it is due to ANON's actions and therefore it is ANON whom is robbing me of my freedom of choice.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So, who is "Anonymous"?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So, who is "Anonymous"?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkeligos

Anon is full of trolls who latch on to things to feel important. scientology was under attack long before anon came on to the scene.

view.samurajdata.se...

Last time I posted this an admin posted to get people worried about clicking the link. I would just like to say my links are clean.
edit on 29-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Shouldn't anonymous be out to find the truth about every secret there is because my meaning of freedom of speech includes that there are no secrets and everything should be as one. We are all connected anyways

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

AGREED..

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join