It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks, the US secret bunker, the Gulf of Aden Vortex: Contact made?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Wikileaks, the US secret bunker, the Gulf of Aden Vortex: Contact made?

english.pravda.ru

Where is this story in the international media? The combined naval might of twenty-seven countries is concentrated off the Somali coast allegedly to fight the poorly armed pirates who continue to act with apparent impunity. Or is there something far, far more serious?

Once again the Wikileaks cables come into play. And what is revealed is terrifying. According to a report allegedly prepared by Admiral Maksimov of Russia's Northern Fleet, in late 2000, a magnetic vortex was discovered......
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I know this is Pravda.ru news, But the story is quite interesting. Worth reading. Since this is a site where many seek the truth, maybe here is one of then, maybe not. Is it really that Wikileaks has this memo?

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

The whole story if you dont want to go to the link:

Where is this story in the international media? The combined naval might of twenty-seven countries is concentrated off the Somali coast allegedly to fight the poorly armed pirates who continue to act with apparent impunity. Or is there something far, far more serious?
Once again the Wikileaks cables come into play. And what is revealed is terrifying. According to a report allegedly prepared by Admiral Maksimov of Russia's Northern Fleet, in late 2000, a magnetic vortex was discovered in the area of the Gulf of Aden. Russia, the PR China and the USA joined efforts to study what it was but discovered that it defied logic and the laws of physics.

The USA set up a center of operations in Djibouti, which soon became the HQ of the Combined Joint Task Force - Horn of Africa (CJTF-HOA) and monitored the vortex, which remained stable from its discovery in November 2000, according to the same report, until late 2008, when it started to expand. This, it appears, caused the USA to send a warning to the rest of the world and in response the following nations poured their military resources into the area:

SharePrint version Font Size Send to friendRoyal Australian Navy, Belgian Navy, Bulgarian Navy, Canadian Navy, Peoples Liberation Navy (China), Royal Danish Navy, French Navy, German Navy, Greek Navy, Indian Navy, Islamic Republic of Iran Navy, Italian Navy, Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, Republic of Korea (South Korea) Navy, Royal Malaysian Navy, Royal Netherlands Navy, Pakistan Navy, Portuguese Navy, Royal Saudi Navy, Russian Navy, Republic of Singapore Navy, Spanish Navy, Swedish Navy, Royal Thai Navy, Turkish Navy, British Royal Navy and the United States Navy.

This is the largest naval force to have been assembled in human history. And it has been gathered to defeat what, half a dozen poorly, armed youngsters in cheap speedboats? What is going on?

The photo shows a spiral of light which appeared over Norway on December 9, 2009. So strange was the occurrence, that according to a Wikileaks document presented to President Putin by the GRU (foreign intelligence unit), President Obama and Defence Secretary Gates were ushered into a secret military bunker, (2012 Alice). Why 2012?

This spiral suddenly disappeared, and a month later, the vortex in the Gulf of Aden seemed to project a worm-hole, like the one in this video:

You Tube: Norway Spiral

Notice the hole on seconds 7, 17 and 35.

Researchers* have pointed out that this Norway Spiral appeared at the same time that HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) and the LHC (Large Hadron Collider), CERN, were conducting tests. And how to explain this top secret report (CI/KR = critical Infrastructure and Key Resources) from the US Embassy in Oslo, Norway, sent to USNORTHCOM:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Now, perhaps, we are beginning to understand the campaign against Wikileaks, the Chinese panic against Google and the rest of the hype, for the spider at the center of the Web is not US diplomatic staff mouthing their personal opinions or saying Gaddafy goes around having intellectual conversations with a Ukrainian blonde, but indeed the Gulf of Aden Vortex file, which Assange has in his possession.

Timofei Belov

Pravda.Ru

I dont know if this is true, but....Who knows. Better to know than not know about.

english.pravda.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 9-12-2010 by RUSSO because: Whole Text

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Here is the other side of the "news"

1) The WikiLeaks release does not (so far) include a cable such as the one presented at whatdoesitmean.com. You can check yourself, there's no 09OSLO337 cable. (BTW, that site happens to look like someone collapsed on his/her keyboard from the sheer weight of his/her own incompetence and accidentally hit "upload".)

2) WikiLeaks specifically stated before the releases began that there are no "TOP SECRET" ones among the cables at all.

3) Knowing this one is certainly not from WikiLeaks, the probability that this lipstick on a pig (hehe) is a dumb hoax is so close to 1.0 that I'm unsure 64 bits native will handle the difference.

4) Dear reader who continued this far, I apologise that by means of writing this useless comment I have extended the waste of time you have already had to endure from reading the article.

So, what do you think?
edit on 9-12-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Its not true. No such file exists.

edit on 9-12-2010 by jetflock because: I didn't see the 1st comment.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
oh ...not again.....

scorcha faal

snoopyuk

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Wasen't this proven to be a hoax? If I'm right, It was nearly the same post which was made yesterday.

Sorry mate, I don't believe it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The story of the Alice 2012 bunker is also known to be a hoax..

2nd line

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I just dont understand why (if thue that is the largest) a largest naval force to have been assembled to defeat half a dozen poorly, armed youngsters in cheap speedboats.

This is the largest naval force to have been assembled in human history. And it has been gathered to defeat what, half a dozen poorly, armed youngsters in cheap speedboats? What is going on?

This is strange to me. Why such power to fight somali pirates?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

I'm not too, but is interesting to read.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

What type of newspaper is pravda? They leave deliberate hoaxes being published? WTH.

edit on 9-12-2010 by RUSSO because: add

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Sorcha Faal ... hence, total BS.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Sorcha Fail.

When you see Sorcha Faal you do not post it as it is all always BS.
edit on 9-12-2010 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Good to know.

Pravda should be sued.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Sorry to extend this but that means I anyone types Scorcha faal in a thread then thats got to be the end of it?
I could do that all day long!

Not that I dont agree as far as this one goes I am new here and figured that was the mods job?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
And don't tell anyone that the guy Booth who runs sorcha fail (epic) works for ONI (office naval Intelligence, almost an oxymoron like 'military intellience'), and that the website hangs off the same internet backbone as the see eye ehs one at Langley Virginia, cough cough can anyone say psyops?

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
I just dont understand why (if thue that is the largest) a largest naval force to have been assembled to defeat half a dozen poorly, armed youngsters in cheap speedboats.

This is strange to me. Why such power to fight somali pirates?

The posters will disregard your post because they cannot answer it without giving some credence to the article.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
deleted.

double post.
edit on 9-12-2010 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

South park made a episode on this.

They suggest that the coast of somalia is used to dump nuclear waste. But I still do not understand why so much firepower.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

It's hard to know what to believe in these interesting times, but we do know the Norway spiral was documented through video evidence. What it is who knows, and just as an interesting note the spiral appeared 1 year ago today. Is this related to the Gulf of Aden vortex? You can be assured that your not going to hear about it in the MSM, in any serious way. Truth is definitely stranger than fiction sometimes. The more we know the more we know we don't know. A great time to be alive though and be able to watch things unfold.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by willie9696

and just as an interesting note the spiral appeared 1 year ago today

Hummm

Thanks for the information.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join