It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what the Prince of Saudi Arabia was warning about back in June?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

WikiLeaks cables: Saudi princes throw parties boasting drink, drugs and sex

In what may prove a particularly incendiary cable, US diplomats describe a world of sex, drugs and rock'n'roll behind the official pieties of Saudi Arabian royalty.

Jeddah consulate officials described an underground Halloween party, thrown last year by a member of the royal family, which broke all the country's Islamic taboos. Liquor and prostitutes were present in abundance, according to leaked dispatches, behind the heavily-guarded villa gates.

Alright so this is shocking news and I know airspoon has a thread based solely on this subject but this thread is about the correlation of that breaking news article and this article following below.

edition.presstv.ir...

Prince warns S. Arabia of apocalypse

In a letter published by Wagze news agency on Tuesday, the Cairo-based prince warned Saudi Arabia's ruling family of a fate similar to that of Iraq's executed dictator Saddam Hussein and the ousted Iranian Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, calling on them to escape before people "cut off our heads in streets."

He warned that the Saudi royal family is no longer able to "impose" itself on people, arguing that deviations in carrying out the religious concepts that make up the basis of the Saudi government "have gotten out of our hands," so that the opposition views our acts as "interfering in people's private life and restricting their liberties."

Could he have foreseen these leaks coming? Is this just something he knew was eventually going to happen? Is this completely unrelated?

You deside

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Good catch. I remember reading that excerpt a while back. Obviously the prince knew something was up. Did the royal family leave yet? I wonder if any others who have been exposed will be running to hide?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Alright so this is shocking news and I know airspoon has a thread based solely on this subject but this thread is about the correlation of that breaking news article and this article following below.

If you're a Muslim or read into its history, it's not shocking at all.

We know all along that the current Saudi Arabia royal family is a hypocrite supported by British government and Zionists when it first came into power, after slaying every (former royal) descendants of prophet Muhammad.

We even have a joke about Arabs dropping their swords in favor of female companions.

In my free time, I often read about history of other religions (Buddhism, Hinduism, Christianity, Judaism, Baha'i, etc).
edit on 12 9 2010 by wisdomnotemotion because: better remarks

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Not that I have heard of.

I do believe the royal family is still in KSA.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
No, I don't think so.

I'm from a neighboring country and I can assure you that citizens of KSA already know about this.
Even books have been published about it by Saudis.

Nothing new.

We call the situation: The most disgusting people on the most sacred land.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sallamy
No, I don't think so.

I'm from a neighboring country and I can assure you that citizens of KSA already know about this.
Even books have been published about it by Saudis.

Nothing new.

We call the situation: The most disgusting people on the most sacred land.

Would be nice if we (the people) could oust our respective disgusting people from our lands.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel2u

its only "we the people" that have the right and authority to do that!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
reply to post by NoAngel2u

its only "we the people" that have the right and authority to do that!

Yes,,, it is the will that is in question really.
edit on 12/9/1010 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

edit on 12/9/1010 by NoAngel2u because: mysterious dbl post ugh

new topics

top topics

join