It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANON Has Shut Down My Business--Paypal Related

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Please, since you claim "Actions have consequences. If your actions harm innocent people, you are the problem." ... how do you propose the world deal with TPTB that have inflicted deep wounds amongst countries of innocents (adult and children alike)???? Just turn the other cheek or claim 'they deserved it' or what, exactly?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Nones of you here have the slightest ideas of who We are, you want to track us down, go ahead we're laughing.
You want to sue Us, go ahead , waste your time and money while we're laughing

The fight is still on.

But at the end you might notice you're fighting the wrong enemies, because we're on your sides.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
You used to support them? I call this karma.

It is without any question "Karma".
2nd line

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Deleted for good cause.

edit on (12/9/1010 by loveguy because: edit out the crap

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Australopitenico

The people behind anon have done some questionable things just because they do a few "good" deeds that dosen't mean they don't also do a lot of s*it.

partyvan.info...

img697.imageshack.us...
This was pulled down soon after it went up, I wonder why

edit on 9-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2010 by aivlas because: letter

edit on 9-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Conciliatore

You're on our side, but Anon isn't. Anon is on the side of Anon. That is ALL the side Anon is on. The individual members of Anon are doing this for a vast variety of reasons. You think it is justice; others think it is funny; others just think it's fun; some probably have some deep seated vendetta against Paypal and don't give a damn about free speech beyond having it themselves.

Anon is not Justice; Anon is people working towards the same immediate goal via the internet without revealing their identities.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Because I know that Anon is just a bunch of thugs and bullies, means I'm not concerned about the corruption in government and big business? That's a good example of a lack of thought.

And saying you KNOW what type of person a group of annonymous people are doesn't show a lack of thought? Way to go.

One difference is I've grown up and have the maturity to know who these thugs are.

See above.

If your actions harm innocent people, you are the problem.

And your inactions in the past (and now) are harming people too and you are now part of the problem so don't go preaching that you "know" anything.

Your experience obviously hasn't taught you anything from before and thanks to that mentality, action cannot be expected from just another bystander. You may be of no use now, but some of us will continue to support those who have the spirit and intelligence to try and change things for a better future. Something you might have done back then if you were smart.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

There is the mistake. There is no such thing as "people behind Anon". Anon is different people every time. When part of the digital community bands together to do something, it is Anonymous. So you can't judge Anonymous for its past actions, nor you can use this action to judge them in the future. Anon is Anon, sometimes is very strong, and sometimes is just a bunch of bored jerks.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
In the end, anyone who supports Anon is supporting a known criminal operation and organized crime. You can't support something without being a part of it.

The answer is not chaos, harming innocent people and forcing your wants on others using financial terrorism, because that is what this is.

We all know the Anon bunch are mostly kids being led around by a few sociopathic adults who have never contributed anything to society and never will.

Sitting at their keyboards they are self proclaimed Hero's, but in reality they are the most cowardly of the lot. As they look at their Welfare Checks and Food Stamp cards they consider how they can milk the system so they can sit on their butts and enjoy the fruits of real Hero's labor. Many just angry people and the mentally disturbed who have removed themselves from society, who do these things for attention.

It takes a real Hero to work hard, participate in the process, raise, feed and house their families and to show up and vote or even run for office to change things themselves.

ATS is, was the work of real Hero's. Anon is the work of out of control children who want to force their wants on everyone else. The exact opposite of freedom. Little wanna-be Dictators in fact. Nobody fears them. Sooner or later even their followers will grow enough to be sickened by them.

One good thing about this thread is it's exposing those who want to force their beliefs on everyone else and who are intolerant of others. People wiling to add to peoples suffering for their own selfish, childish wants. The same people who claim they are protesting as they destroy innocent peoples property. Thankfully a tiny, inconsequential minority that has always been with us.

In the end these cyber attacks won't change anything and the Anon bunch are to immature to realize this. Real change can not be done sitting at keyboard in your Parents house hurting innocent people when you should be out getting an education, finding a job or actually coming out of the dark and participating.

I watched this play out in the 1960's which were very much the same. Different issues but the same. The world will not end, things WILL change, but not through the actions of Anarchists who don't even know what an Anarchist is. It will change as the bulk of society, the real Hero's make their anger and wishes know by using the system to defeat the system.

You simply can not beat the system. You can use the system however. Only those who learn that lesson ever make any real change.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

Please, since you claim "Actions have consequences. If your actions harm innocent people, you are the problem." ... how do you propose the world deal with TPTB that have inflicted deep wounds amongst countries of innocents (adult and children alike)???? Just turn the other cheek or claim 'they deserved it' or what, exactly?

You can't change the system from the outside. You have to be a participant. See my prior post.

I care very deeply about the corruption in this world, but I know people like Assange and Anon are part of the problem, not the sollution. If you think they care, you have a surprise coming a few years down the road.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You run a business making thousands of dollars an hour with a whole IT department at your disposal, and yet you solely rely on 1 business, Paypal, for all your business transactions?
The cliche has been repeated many times so I won't bother with it.

I have to agree with an above poster who said drastic changes take drastic measures. I would however like to hear from the OP since he hasn't posted on his own thread since about page 5-6 when someone called BS.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

In the end, anyone who supports Anon is supporting a known criminal operation and organized crime. You can't support something without being a part of it.

Show me the international law which states that visiting a site is a crime. Please. I'd really like to see it because people keep bringing up this ridiculous notion!

Would you people please grow a freakin brain!

Do you even know what a DDoS attack is? I think not.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You simply can not beat the system. You can use the system however. Only those who learn that lesson ever make any real change.

The country of which you are a citizen was built by folks who thankfully disagreed with the above flawed premise and who did not acquiesce to their masters' laws ... as it was then it is now, some are rebelling with the few tools at their disposal for our/their virtual freedom and others play the loyalist role.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

known criminal operation & organized crime? oh wait, you're trolling me aren't you. well played sir.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Calling this an organized crime is stretching. The only organization is "Hey, a bunch of us are going to go attack Visa. You can come, or not. Weapons're over there. Totally up to you." I think you can support something without being a part of it, but I think that's really just a difference of opinion.

We all know the Anon bunch are mostly kids being led around by a few sociopathic adults who have never contributed anything to society and never will.

Really. How exactly do you know that, may I ask?

Sitting at their keyboards they are self proclaimed Hero's, but in reality they are the most cowardly of the lot. As they look at their Welfare Checks and Food Stamp cards they consider how they can milk the system so they can sit on their butts and enjoy the fruits of real Hero's labor. Many just angry people and the mentally disturbed who have removed themselves from society, who do these things for attention.

Where the hell are you getting this profile of them?

ATS is, was the work of real Hero's. Anon is the work of out of control children who want to force their wants on everyone else. The exact opposite of freedom. Little wanna-be Dictators in fact. Nobody fears them. Sooner or later even their followers will grow enough to be sickened by them.

You know, they don't want to force their wants on everyone else as such. Nor do they consider themselves heroes. At least, not as a unit. Some of them do, certainly; that is the nature of anonymous.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

The country of which you are a citizen was built by folks who thankfully disagreed with the above flawed premise and who did not acquiesce to their masters' laws ... as it was then it is now, some are rebelling with the few tools at their disposal for our/their virtual freedom and others play the loyalist role.

Yup! Well said SD.

Vive La Revolution!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
Isn't paypal the middleman here?

Big brother came and stepped on his toes.

paypal said ouch, and removed their foot out from under the pressure.

Every action causes a reaction.

Let us not forget who the bad guy is here, shall we?
edit on (12/9/1010 by loveguy because: edit

Using words like Big brother and bad guy never helps your argument. Surely you are old enough to realize that the world is not out to get you. Assange is the villain here and should be treated like the terrorist he is. The government so far even in the wikileaks docs released showed how much it is dedicated to protecting the welfare of its citizens and not something mischievous.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
God, you people are so tame and afraid that the concept of "protest" is utterly alien to you. You call a shutdown of a server for 6 hours "harming innocents". When Ghandi protested (and I'm not making comparisons, just examples) he and his followers made their own salt which, on top of being an actual breaking of the law, really did affect the bussiness of people who made salt. Then this protests harmed innocents and qualified Ghandi and his people as "terrorists"?

Nowadays it seems like the only way to protest is stick strictly to the legality and don't even make anyone unconfortable, if you do it's terrorism. It's goes to show why "you can't fight the system".

And by the way, there are no illegal actions commited by Anon. Where do you draw the line between "multiple visits" and "DDoS attacks", how do you judge if someone's intent was attacking the server or simply visiting the page, how do you know if someone wasn't the victim of a netbot?

I think you have no clues about this attacks or Anonimous.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Look I said it 3 pages back but everyone here is being trolled. This is a hoax.
An ironic one at that.

Also.. though paypal's service still functioned despite the site being down.
I wish the service had gone down as anyone who uses paypal deserves it.
edit on 9-12-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
One way to tell who is right. Wait till it is all over and see who won the war.

History is written by the winners.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join