It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WoW: Cataclysm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Really shocked to NOT see this.

Anyways, who has it?

For a somewhat of an irony, I don't yet. Already secured the ability toget it, but have not renewed my subscription (expired last night) yet, so that I'm not distracted for my finals..

It looks awesome, I really can't wait to play it

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Yeah dude it rules!

Didnt have a big a impact on me as Lich king but its still good none the less. Oh and the water maounts a very very cool

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jademonkey2k

I didn't play When Lich king was out.. Quit after awhile in TBC, wasn't entertaining after I got 70. Picked it up back in april or so.. and can only say that WotLK was one of the most amazing experiences I had in a game. Easily the most amazing online game.

I can only hope Cata is as theatric and amazing as WotLK was.

I definantly was amazed by the content I got to experience over the weekend.

Looking forward to taking my DK to 85, then my rogue (or maybe warrior. Haven't decided.) or starting a Worgen.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I was just thinking the same thing.

Either this game is excellent & people cant drag themselves away, or its just average & not worth a mention either way.

Probably get mine on the weekend.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

It's more involved than any online game I've played. I loved the aspect of phasing area in WoW, it allows the player to see a progression of a storyline in motion.. And then they re-worked all the old world content to reflect some of the things that happen like the Scourge are now drastically weaker due to the fall of the Lich King.

The games amazing.. Or they engineered some form of virtual crack and put it in the programming.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

yep i do..im playing as we speak..i have 6 lvl 80s..oh wait 4 lvl 80s and 2 lvl 81 +
im on graymane..pretty fun.

I made a worgen lastnight for kicks...and i also made a goblin..they are funny as..you gat a car at lvl 1 Quest: rollin with my hommies" rofl you have to drive around picking up your friends,,then you have to get ready for a big party by gathering the right outfit, bling, sunglasses ect lol...as the host you have to look after the guests, it gets raided by pirates lol you then have to be the bouncer and get rid of them..lol its way funnny apparently the first 20 lvls of goblin are jaw dropping awesome

atm im on Joose my mage..easy ports for archaeology

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

You're making WoW seem so much more fun than...

Getting ready for finals.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

It's pretty cool. I had 2 days off this week and got my Paladin to 83. The new zones are great, the quest lines are a lot of fun.

I healed my first Cataclysm dungeon last night and came close to running out of mana on almost every pull. It reminds me of the way the mechanics worked in the original game.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

I just got it and my account activated earlier today. So far I like it.

The Worgen starting area was pretty fun. Was not really into the goblins though. But I might play my goblin hunter some more tomorrow or something..

Fondly named after the greatest orange skinned reality TV star so far, I named her Snuuki.

Unfortunately there were no orange goblin skins. But I did find a matching hair style.

new topics

top topics

join