It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claimed evidence that WTC has been Nuclear Demolished !!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
We published this article in July of this year.
Due to reasons mentioned on our webpages, we had to move and replace the content.
We just started again with the first of our articles:

"The claimed evidence that the WTC (9/11) had been nuclear demolished".
There is the report (evidence) attached to the article which you can download from the server.
I did not find any former threads about this topic... not on ATS and not on internet.
Any thoughts??
Just click this link to see the Awakening Topic

My edit of the thread:

Since I received a few reactions I noticed some people having problems with the advertisements on our webpages. Well let me explain this:
Yes it's right that I spoke about "we" and that's we of NoahProductions which is my own company and I
(as the owner of NoahProductions and visitor of ATS) did not find former threads on ATS about my topic.
And yes it is true that we have advertisement for our own websites, since they're our one and only income,
like with any other newspaper or whatever channel... even ATS !!
The fact is that we would like to publish awakening topics and be a full time watcher.
In the coming few days we will even release a very useful tool for your own investigations.
It''s called our World-Watch Observatory,.. which you will definitely like for your own research and live-watch.
The Awakening Topics are just a part of our company.
This article about WTC is also only a part of the Topics.
We are just moving everything to keep it safe and putting it back at this moment,.. open for the public.
And I,.. as I can speak for myself,.. like to put this topic forward on ATS because I have my serious questions about this probably very nasty conspiracy....!!! A nuclear demolishing??
I've seen the thread about the little nukes, published on ATS, but this is really very different from that one.
Here is some bright new information.
So I would like to keep this thread up.

edit on 8-12-2010 by noahproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by noahproductions

"The claimed evidence that the WTC (9/11) had been nuclear demolished".
There is the report (evidence) attached to the article which you can download from the server.
I did not find any former threads about this topic... not on ATS and not on internet.
Any thoughts??

Personally, I think it has something to do with:

Some people might have missed the news footage of the planes that hit the WTC on 9/11

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GrisGris

Yawn, no plane hit WTC 7

-------------------------------------

As for the OP, thanks for this info, I don't have time to read it now but will later. I've always known from day one that the buildings where demolished on purpose, but have never been sure of thermite.
edit on 8-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by noahproductions

"We"? "I"?

I did not find any former threads about this topic...

Advertising your own website?

Oh, well. I looked, (and found), but perhaps I have an advantage, because I remember an earlier thread. The idea of ("nukes") is a bit of nonsense; and the thread pretty much covers it, it seems:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Yeah,.. ok about the planes,.. but the claimed evidence, in fact, tellls us that the planes where actually the false flag..!!! Because the real devices where underground.....

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Wow - another idiot shoveling out more self promoting drivel

Nothing haven't seen before....

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

"We"? "I"?

I did not find any former threads about this topic...

Advertising your own website?

Yes that's right,.. we.. NoahProductions is my company and I (the owner) did not find former threads on ATS.
And you're right about the links to my website, because the pages were part of our Broadcasting and the advertisement is our one and only income like any other newspaper or whatever channel... even ATS !!
The fact is that we would like to bring the news and be a full time watcher.
In the coming few days we will release more and more tools for your own investigation.
It''s called our World-Watch Observatory,.. which you will definitely like for your own research and live watch.
The Awakening Topics are just a part of our company.
This article about WTC is also only a part of the Topics.
We are just moving everything to keep it safe and putting it back at this moment,.. open for the public.
And I as I can speak for myself, like to put this topic on ATS because I have my serious questions about
this probably very nasty conspiracy....!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
ATS should implement a "negative star and flag" system so that crap like this can get enough "negative stars and flags" to be auto deleted.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Elements such as Strontium, Barium, Thorium, Cerium, Lanthanum andYttrium.

Lets see

Barium

The dominating application of elemental barium is as a scavenger or “getter” removing the last traces of oxygen and other gases in electronic vacuum tubes such as television cathode ray tubes

Barium oxide is used in a coating for the electrodes of fluorescent lamps, which facilitates the release of electrons.

Care to guess how many flourescent lights were in those two buildings?

How many CRT tubes in Televisions and computer monitors?

Strontium

Ditto

The primary use for strontium compounds is in glass for colour television cathode ray tubes to prevent X-ray emission. All parts of the CRT tube have to absorb X-rays. In the neck and the funnel of the tube lead glass is used for this purpose, but this type of glass shows a browning effect due to the interaction of the X-rays with the glass. Therefore the front panel has to use a different glass mixture, in which strontium and barium are the X-ray absorbing materials. The average values for the glass mixture determined for a recycling study in 2005 is 8.5% strontium oxide and 10% barium oxide.

Again thousands of CRT tubes with barium and strontium at the WTC

Yttrium

Yttria (Y2O3) can serve as host lattice for doping with Eu3+ cations as well as reactant to gain doped yttrium orthovanadate YVO4:Eu3+ or yttrium oxide sulfide Y2O2S:Eu3+ phosphors that give the red color in color television picture tubes, though the red color itself is actually emitted from the europium while the yttrium collects energy from the electron gun and passes it to the phosphor

Again those pesky CRT tubes! Damm them ruining a conspiracy theory...

Radioactive Fallout. Nuclear Fission Products.

Radiactive fallout?

Well the FDNY Haz Mat team surveyed the WTC that day - found no radiation

Phil McArdle - FDNY Haz Mat Squad 1

At this point it was utter chaos trying to find people and get organized. It took a while to re-organize and find some people and get working on the rubble to look for survivors. A total recall was ordered and upon the arrival of a few more Haz-Mat guys we performed quick surveys of the perimeter in two teams of four checking for radiation, nerve and blister agent, all results were negative.

Other agencies surveyed the scene and found no detectable radiation

Expert in radiation health......

Within minutes of the crash, McKinney sent a radiological health inspector to check the site for any radiation sources. He reached Richard Borri, a senior scientist in the department’s office of Radiological Health, who like most people from DOH, was on his way to work when the first tower was hit.

Borri checked the World Trade Center site for signs of radiation before and after the collapse of the buildings. Radiation could have originated in industrial radiology sources, such as the installing beams of the huge office buildings, which may have contained some radioactive elements from x-rays taken, and from depleted uranium used in ballasts in aircraft wing tips (such counterweights in airplane wing tips give the most weight for least volume, says Borri). It might also be left from any medical or dental offices.

High tech radiation detector

That was fortunately not the case, Borri found, using a portable liquid scintillation counter, which measures radioactivity like a Geiger counter. The high-tech portable gadget he carried, one of the few available in the United States, is far more precise than its century-old cousin, the Geiger, counter with a much more refined ability to detect any kind of radioactivity.

Although Borri didn’t turn up any problematic radioactive readings by the end of the day, his work would be supplemented by the federal Department of Energy, whose technicians remained on site and continued to sample. [Only during the last days of the Ground Zero cleanup would radioactive testers find any evidence of radioactive emissions, from a pharmacy laboratory located within one of the buildings.]

Usual idiotic truther nonsense .....

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by noahproductions

Yeah,.. ok about the planes,.. but the claimed evidence, in fact, tellls us that the planes where actually the false flag..!!! Because the real devices where underground.....

Ok, you're earnest and it seems your here for a conversation.

I don't understand the official story. I don't know how building can free fall stories midway through. But I also think it would be amazingly easy to tell if a nuclear explosion happened in NYC.

What is the killer proof? Where do I start my investigations outside your website?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Nukes? Really?

Yeah I've heard it all now, this topic is beyond silly.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
"Wow - another idiot shoveling out more self promoting drivel. Usual idiotic truther nonsense ....."

For a supposed fireman who supposedly saves lives, you seem to have a rather dim view of humanity. I feel sorry for people who have to rely on you to save their lives. By the way, prior to saving someone's life, do you ask them if they're idiotic truthers, so you can decide whether or not it is worth the risk?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Where do you start your investigation??
Well that in fact is my question too.
I would like to know about this possibility. I don't live there, I wasn't there...
But maybe you could start your investigation here:
www.nucleardemolition.com...

I started it on ATS,.. I would like to mythbust or get it debunked with reasonable facts.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
"I don't understand the official story. I don't know how building can free fall stories midway through."

The top part was probably a hollow shell of a building packed with cement bags. Once the dust particles of cement obscured the view, then they probably started detonating the rest of the lower portion of the building, hiding the demolition in plain site. Actually, you can see detonation squibs prior to the dust obscuring the lower portion of the building, so they kind of screwed up there. Just like they screwed up at the Pentagon with the roof ridiculously collapsing 20-25 minutes after the explosion.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
"Wow - another idiot shoveling out more self promoting drivel. Usual idiotic truther nonsense ....."

For a supposed fireman who supposedly saves lives, you seem to have a rather dim view of humanity. I feel sorry for people who have to rely on you to save their lives. By the way, prior to saving someone's life, do you ask them if they're idiotic truthers, so you can decide whether or not it is worth the risk?

What are you? rescue911 ??
I don't have this insane theories.... I'm not gonna save anyones live!!!
Why??
You should save yourself...

This report and article are not MINE !!!
I only publish them to.... just to bring them up here... F>>K that's what ATS is for !!
Otherwise go eat cookies and talk about the nasty neighbor with your granny....

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
"I don't understand the official story. I don't know how building can free fall stories midway through."

The top part was probably a hollow shell of a building packed with cement bags. Once the dust particles of cement obscured the view, then they probably started detonating the rest of the lower portion of the building, hiding the demolition in plain site. Actually, you can see detonation squibs prior to the dust obscuring the lower portion of the building, so they kind of screwed up there. Just like they screwed up at the Pentagon with the roof ridiculously collapsing 20-25 minutes after the explosion.

A very strange fenomenon is that 6 weeks after the collapse, there were still little rivers of burning and floating metals and stone... like lava... underground..!!! Like that indeed can happen after a nuclear reaction.
It's obvious that there were explosions inside the building... on different levels. But there were also explosions underground, beneath the sixth floor,.. downwards.... and this report may be an explanation,.. I don't know...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Velocismo

Yes, let's have censorship. Then any viewpoint enough people don't like can be deleted! GREAT IDEA FOR A CONSPIRACY SITE!

/sarcasm

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged
reply to post by Velocismo

Yes, let's have censorship. Then any viewpoint enough people don't like can be deleted! GREAT IDEA FOR A CONSPIRACY SITE!

/sarcasm

I'm just quoting ATS here:
9/11 Conspiracies: This forum is dedicated to the discussion and speculation of cover-ups, scandals, and other conspiracies surrounding the events of 9/11/2001. Participants should be aware that this forum is under close staff scrutiny due to general rudeness by some. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

I have a rather low tolerance for stupidity of the truther sort

Crap like this

Empty building? Bags of cement?

People over the age of 5 supposed to believe this nonsense.....?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Notice you have ignored my evidence dismissing your claim of nuclear explosions in WTC

Are you playing the usual truther games of hand waving away anything that contradicts your conspiracy fantasy?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join