It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iron Sky (Nazi UFOS On The Moon)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I didn't know where to put this, but since this is the ufo forum and i have a big interest in the ufo / nazi connection and this trailer seems to promise a lot here it goes.

edit on 8-12-2010 by Picollo30 because: .

edit on 8-12-2010 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
lolol

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I am so glad that you posted this! My sister was trying to tell me about this last week and couldn't remeber the details!

Yay! Now we can look at it this weekend when she's here.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Oh my god that looks amazing! As if somebody actually used the idea for a film! Superb!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

This movie has been in the making for so long that I'd begun to lose faith in it ever seeing the light of day. I hope this means they're not still begging for contributions and it is actually completed. It's been discussed many times here, they never seem to be any further along in the process. I find it strange that this movie has had so much trouble raising finance. It's ripe for a blockbuster if done well.

Update: nah they're still begging for money and are no further along. At this stage I think it could even be a scam.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
We Germans liked that Nazis as much as everybody else. But its been 70 years. Time to move on :p .

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Care to elaborate on what this is? A movie? A documentary??? Any opinions on it?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Care to elaborate on what this is? A movie? A documentary??? Any opinions on it?

Did you watch the vid? I hope its not a documentary!

www.ironsky.net
edit on 12/8/2010 by BrokenCar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
A documentary!! Classic comment, doesnt anyone use google anymore?

Its a sci-fi comedy

Iron Sky: Operation Highjump is a video game being developed by SilverQuill

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
They have been in the works for some time.
Threads here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The list goes on and on try ATS search.
Other than that I have been waiting for two years for this thing to blow.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
I didn't know where to put this, but since this is the ufo forum and i have a big interest in the ufo / nazi connection and this trailer seems to promise a lot here it goes.
(snip)

edit on 8-12-2010 by Picollo30 because: .

edit on 8-12-2010 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

It's just another movie that's dependent on CGI and the trailer didn't show any acting so they have a long way to go. In the first trailer at 1:13 when a German (assumed) soldier is seen riding a motorcycle and when he passes the camera the ground is not smooth so he is shown bouncing along and the bouncing is behaving as if the motorcycle/rider are on earth, up - fast down. As we all know, such bouncing on the moon should look like slow motions and could even send the motorcycle out of control!

I also watched the 2nd trailer and this isn't going to be produced for theater release. It could, if it's ever finished, be released to TV after the producers make their money back from DVDs, or video games. After the trailer you can see that there's a lot of Nazi-oriented productions in the making. I just hope newbies to UFOlogy don't think that the Nazis really developed working UFO-type craft. Only on paper and not necessarily by the Germans.

edit on 8-12-2010 by The Shrike because: Remove video link and add comment.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

At this stage I think it could even be a scam.

if youd watched @ their yt chan youd see they are already shooting...

reply to post by The Shrike

get a life - its a movie, no realism intended...

edit on 9-12-2010 by Psymoniac because: typo

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
While I'm aware this is a movie (though quite possibly a money scam)...the idea that the Nazi's had UFOs capable of reaching the moon, is well....ludicrous.

They didn't even have a way to reach the US (other than slipping in a U Boat now and then), let alone the moon....If they did have the capability then, you can bet history would have been a whole lot different.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
While I'm aware this is a movie...

That's where you should have ended that post

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

though quite possibly a money scam

NO ITS NOT:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-12-2010 by Psymoniac because: typo

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Nah, as I had the novel idea of actually tying it to the forum it's in....

Otherwise, it's a movie trailer post.

The OP made it clear they were interested in ideas about the possibility of Nazi UFOs.
edit on 9-12-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Gazrock are you aware of the Operation Highjump? A expeditonary force led by the Admiral Richard Byrd set sail to the Antartica to investigate the possibility of a nazi base there called New Suabia (Neu Schwabenland). Byrd and the allies were defeated by the nazis and suffered heavy losses. This is documented by the CIA and we have the word of an admiral of the UNited States Navy. Not saying they were constructing spaceships but then again i've seen the plans on paper for the Haunebus I, II and III and guess what they look exactly like a saucer shaped UFO from today . Coincidence or maybe not.

top topics

join