It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons work at ABC and are controlling the Media

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I was browsing online about Sara Palin, who is most likely a Dark Overlord who carries out the twisted fantasies of her Demon Handler and quit her job as the governor of Alaska after giving into the dark delights of the eternally damned. I found this story about how fringe terrorist groups have been attacking Sara Palin over the traitor Julio Assange who founded wikileaks. While reading the article I noticed the pictures of columnists in the lower left of the screen that links them to their own news stories.

I usually dismiss these stories of devil worship and cults as simply pure fantasy until I saw this demon for myself. Ann Compton is her earthly name and looking at her picture she is definitely a demon. I can confirm she is a demon by comparing her expression to images depicted of demons going back to the time of using wood cuts.

As noted by others is there a link to this Demonic Ring of Sara Palin and Ann Compton who letch at the third nipple of Satan to live a life of earthly delights? These masters of the Dark Arts are all around us and wield their power influence from a throne of lies now I expose the naked truth for all to BEAR witness.

I have documented the evidence I uncovered from following links:

Evidence Exhibit A

Evidence Exhibit B

Evidence Exhibit C:

Be careful saying the following name lest you conjur this demon who will devour your soul and twist your reality to suit their own malignant fantasies. The Name "Sara Palin" has 9 letter in it, this is 3 divisions of 3 and and upside down 6 which translates into 666. Sara Palin bears the sigil of the devils hand in her own name marking her as one of the tortured souls who seeks to lay waste to all humanity who stands before her.
edit on 8-12-2010 by tigpoppa because: IM AWESOME! I write to myself on my facebook wall!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Definitely one of satan's minions

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
She's just hideous. Not necessarily a demon

Second line
edit on 8-12-2010 by Skittle because: I can't spell properly

link   
that woman's spirit may definitely be demonic.

however, her facial appearance is obviously the result of horrible plastic surgery.

she needs to ask for her money back and sue the quack that did her eyes for malpractice.

link   
lol...ok...so maybe she's just a bit fugly...but that doesn't make her a demon

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
TV is tool of evil that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I love the crayon drawing too! That's classic! yup..I'd say a demon if there are any!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

I'm guessing you haven't seen the subliminal message that Satan's Bride Sarah Palin sends on the cover of her lie filled trash book..The Red(the devil's color!) letters show where her horns would be if she revealed her inner demon!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
"I was browsing online about how people are bashing American Heroes like Sara Palin"

Stop, stop, your hurting my ribs, that was some funny Chit!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
What's wrong with being a demon?
From all the pictures and paintings I've seen of hell, it looks pretty interesting down there.
This type of bias is not conducive to a good working environment.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
From all the pictures and paintings I've seen of hell, it looks pretty interesting down there.

and these images actually came from someone
who had actually been to hell ???

or is that just Satan Dis-info ???

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Satan dis-info is called The Bible.

As for hell I like all the flames and eternal torment theme inspired stuff.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Bible! LOL a mythical character preaching religion, the only known historical fact to cause more famine, plagues, and war PERIOD!!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Naaa..she just REALLY ugly!!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous73

she absolutely looks like an enormous skank.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Anyone who works in radio has a face like that

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17c6133c0ab9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
WHOA.

Sarah Palin is a freedom fighter?

I sleep 8 hours out of every 24. So it's possible that I may have missed something. Can anyone please clarify whether or not the definition of the word FREEDOM has changed over night?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Sarah Palin actually has ten letters in her name.....so that theory=FAIL
Anne Compton does look demonic, so do most news reporters.
That is all.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It's no fantasy. I thank you for this excellent expose'. The compton shot is priceless. That you drew a red circle around it is even better!!! Consider that this is the mug shot she SELECTED, the best of the best. Imagine seeing the demon w/o makeup!!! O...M...G

Also, check out father al gore. You just cannot deny it. the demon comes out when he's really teeing off on groups which threaten to upset his calls and puts in globalwarming options. bono is another one, the charismatic type who gets close to church leaders in high places, and so are his aids™ supporters. Many of them disguise themselves as members of the fair sex. If and when the demon ever comes out of them, it reminds them of everything it is owed, and roars back in 7 fold, like Jesus said. It's worse than heroin abuse. They have no options.
edit on 8-12-2010 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join