It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Sarah Palin Under Cyber-Attack from Wikileaks Supporters in 'Operation Payback'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Exclusive: Sarah Palin Under Cyber-Attack from Wikileaks Supporters in 'Operation Payback'

blogs.abcn ews.com

The website and personal credit card information of former Gov. Sarah Palin were cyber-attacked today by Wikileaks supporters, the 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate tells ABC News in an email.

Hackers in London apparently affiliated with “Operation Payback” – a group of supporters of Julian Assange and Wikileaks – have tried to shut down SarahPac and have disrupted Sarah and Todd Palin’s personal credit card accounts.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Wow! This group is really causing some people problems. Who would have thought the group of hackers would target Sarah Palin. But then again, I guess she did speak out of the side of her mouth accusing Wikileaks of some very damning stuff.

So is this the revolution? Are we witnessing the start of worldwide people power reclaiming their right to know what their governments are doing with their name? Are we witnessing the slaves now in revolt and disgust at world leaders? I think that all citizens of the world have really similar desires and we are sick of being pitted against each other. We really are all one and we rely on each other to exist peacefully. To date though it seems our leaders have had other intentions.

blogs.abcn ews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
She's a goddamn liar, there was talk of attacking her but it was deemed that she wasn't worth anything. She's just trying to jump on the hype and get her name out there. I know this for a fact.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joehio
....I know this for a fact.

Please, do go on....

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

I've been watching this from the inside since it began and at no time was her site ever DDOS'ed or was there a concerted effort to go after her. The bitch is just straight lying.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
As famous words from the movie " Hackers"

HACK THE PLANET!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
And the crowd goes wild!!

PS-

Sarah Pain and "The Visitors" Diana separated at birth?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38093984d5c3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Wow. So if she is lying. Then she is literally trying to hype these hackers. Which raises the question - why?

One would think the powers that be would be much, much, much (much) ((much)) more interested in having this be NOT on the news. Riiiiight?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I've been watching this from the inside since it began and at no time was her site ever DDOS'ed or was there a concerted effort to go after her. The bitch is just straight lying.

anon is not the only hacker
group out there in virtual reality.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yeah but who's George Bush with a Vagina blaming? This pig sees the opportunity to jump in the limelight while pushing some retarded agenda for the internet with this cyber war. That's all this is. More lies.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Cyber attacks planned and coordinated

So many simultaneous cyber attacks coming from wikileaks supporters that it begs the question: Is the the internet 9/11?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

Heh, or the internet version of Pearl Harbor.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

reply to post by nerbot

Yes, but you still haven't explained why...

I know this for a fact.

You say you've been watching from the inside. Who's "inside" and in what capacity?

If you accuse someone of lying then please say why. I'm not on anyone's side in this thread here but would like some clarification to your statements. I probably dislike her as much as most but other than a "because I say so" we have nothing to go on....where are those "facts"? C'mon, give us the real dirt.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Joehio

Update – 12/7/2010 – 8:15 PM A small group of Anonymous protesters (not everyone) have started attacking Sarah Palin’s website (sarahpac.com) in retaliation for stating that Assange should be hunted like a terrorist. We have observed 6 minutes of downtime so far. Sarah Palin DDoS This highlights the fact that no one is “in charge” of this attack campaign. These attackers make target suggestions and follow along at will… even if just a few of them are on board with it.

Got this from HERE from another thread

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Joehio

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?? There's no reason to come on here and talk like that.It's not tolerated here....

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

reply to post by nerbot

I've been watching this from the inside since it began and at no time was her site ever DDOS'ed or was there a concerted effort to go after her.

To be fair, failing to understand a clear reason, she might have mistaken more than twenty peeps visiting her pac site as an attack.

Btw, this is a pretty clever way to get peeps to click on her page to check.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
reply to post by Joehio

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?? There's no reason to come on here and talk like that.It's not tolerated here....

Don't worry, he/she's new here and will soon learn.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

top topics

join