It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure has already occured.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I`ve read alot of threads about disclosure, when it will happen, how it will happen etc. etc. people forget that it already happened many years ago.

Roswel. I know, the mere mention of the incident induces chuckles and remarks.The fact is, that the u.s airforce officially stated that they had captured a flying disk. The statement was not from the top but rather from a represenative on the scene. Such a bold statement would never be made by anyone in the airforce if it was not true.`` Hey general what do you suppose that thing is? Well private, judging by all the cloth and lightweight materials spred about, I`ld say what we have here is a genuine flying saucer``. Come on! The whole weather balloon fiasco that followed was TPTB stepping in after realizing what just transpired, forever casting doubt on the whole event.

edit on 8-12-2010 by Darkmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

Most of the UFO witness testimony came from Jesse Marcel, and he never changed his story till the day he died.
Interesting indeed.
edit on 8-12-2010 by HollowJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Disclosure means many things... any fact every disclosed is "Disclosure"; any document ever released is "Disclosure"

Problem here at ATS is that the word 'Disclosure" can ONLY be when the Government tells us that Aliens are real and have been at the Whitehouse for luncheons with the President
edit on 8-12-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If you do enough of your own research and have enough experience sorting the wheat from the chaff. You can indeed find out what's really going on.

That said...

While from one side, Jesse Marcel, had no reason to lie. In fact had far more reason not to tell the tale of a "Flying Disk". From another view maybe Marcel did lie and was merely creating a cover story for some SAC secret stationed at Roswell AFB. Other witness reports from Roswell could just be the local populace drumming up tourism, much like Loch Ness in Scotland.

While evidence like the "Project White Hot Report" seem to ring right, are consistent with dates and the tone in which Nathan Twinning rights other reports. It wasn't released under the FOIA and its origin was questionable. Which always gives the so called PTB plausible deniability.

In my opinion at least, there is far too much nonsense thats been spread around (2012, Reptilians and the rest of the tin foil hat rhetoric,) that the truth gets mixed in with the ridiculous and loses its credibility, and where there's doubt... you are still never 100% sure on your theory.

Personally I believe Roswell (maybe Rendlesham too) was perhaps the one and only serious contact with these aliens that the Governments of the world have had... They don't tell us, because they don't know either.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Roswell definitely has significance in my opinion
Also guys Ill be starting a very interesting thread here soon be sure to look out for
UFO images i captured in broad daylight very cool!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Roswell has always been the smoking gun to me. Its the only time the GOV. has admitted to anything regarding aliens. The fact the cover story has changed so many times just tells me there has always been something to hide.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by watchd0g

Definitly the smoking gun. I think this event afected our world more than you and I will ever know.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

There are loads of other governments releasing information to. The Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, The UK even.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dwmjr1985

France and Iran are other notables.

They can only hide the truth for so long, eventually in time, all secrets are revealed.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I feel like some of the countries are like, "well we have no idea what the hell these things are so here people of earth you figure it out". Where as the US probably has a little more to hide. I have a feeling they know a bit more about it than the other countries.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
I`ve read alot of threads about disclosure, when it will happen, how it will happen etc. etc. people forget that it already happened many years ago.

Roswel. I know, the mere mention of the incident induces chuckles and remarks.The fact is, that the u.s airforce officially stated that they had captured a flying disk. The statement was not from the top but rather from a represenative on the scene. Such a bold statement would never be made by anyone in the airforce if it was not true.`` Hey general what do you suppose that thing is? Well private, judging by all the cloth and lightweight materials spred about, I`ld say what we have here is a genuine flying saucer``. Come on! The whole weather balloon fiasco that followed was TPTB stepping in after realizing what just transpired, forever casting doubt on the whole event.

edit on 8-12-2010 by Darkmask because: (no reason given)

I think your line of thinking is right.. but you are missing some big information... you are right to question WHY a military official would admit to an alien saucer.. but always remember that the military is always lying.. that's always their first instinct. This is the key to everything.. this is the explanation of this entire alien agenda. It's ALL a massive disinfo campaing to hide the real secret -- technologies we as humans developed on our own.

In WWII the Germans were the ones to develop this technology. The saucer shape is ideal for stealth against radar.. it's also great for a VTOL Craft which the Germans needed because their landing strips were being bombed constantly.

When our military personnel saw the first iteration of this tech while flying over Germany -- the Foo Fighters -- it was so weird and advanced they thought it was alien rather than the Nazis. At the end of the war when we learned what this tech was and saw how our own soldiers thought it was alien.. AND when we realized the implications of this tech it gave us the perfect idea to hide it from everyone.

So.. what this means is that Rosewell was either us making our own craft.. or the Nazis that were still running all around the world with this tech. The Germans still running around after the war is a whole nother chapter to the story though.

But the key to all of this is that people want to believe in aliens for some reason.. rather than believe we developed this tech.. and we have ignored the implications and power of this tech as well. If this tech was made available to everyone it would completely destroy the US technological dominance because this tech is so cheap and simple to make if you know how.. but knowing how requires a lot of brainpower. we are just getting information now I think the US government got 50-60 years ago.. The starting point is Viktor Schauberger and TTownsend Brown,... Tesla too.
edit on 27-3-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchd0g

Roswell has always been the smoking gun to me. Its the only time the GOV. has admitted to anything regarding aliens. The fact the cover story has changed so many times just tells me there has always been something to hide.

What about when president Truman admittted to seeing ufo's. Granted if they were earthly I'm sure someone woulda stepped in and said. Mr.President those are classified vehicles. Or something in that nature.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicarious10000

Originally posted by watchd0g

What about when president Truman admittted to seeing ufo's. Granted if they were earthly I'm sure someone woulda stepped in and said. Mr.President those are classified vehicles. Or something in that nature.

Again.. youa re right.. but you are looking at it slightly wrong.. the reason for this is that not even the president knows about much of the tech that is secret now. He may have been the first one not clued in. Take the nuclear bomb program.. the only people that knew about it at the time were the people directly involved and the president. That is the real key to all this.. this whole alien disinfo campaign is really designed to mislead people high up in the government and military as much or more than the general population. People forget that the whole military isn't aware of this stuff. If they were then EVERYONE would know about it because the story would leak. So how do you keep this tech from leaking within the military? It requires a massive disinfo campaign and instilling us all with a fear of aliens.
edit on 27-3-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

That's not disclosure..disclosure would be someone (Obama?) stating Aliens exist and we've been in contact for many years on live tv, now that's disclosure.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

Like in ID4 (Independance Day) when the president asked why he wasnt told about Roswell and Area 51 the one guy replies 2 words mr.president PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY.

People never take the time to think about little things like that. If they did they'd change the tune of their songs that they sing.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicarious10000
reply to post by 8311-XHT

Like in ID4 (Independance Day) when the president asked why he wasnt told about Roswell and Area 51 the one guy replies 2 words mr.president PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY.

People never take the time to think about little things like that. If they did they'd change the tune of their songs that they sing.

That.. and I think they realized that this tech is too dangerous to let out and it may be impossible for people to keep something like antigravity secret.. it probably took very intelligent people to understand the implications early on.

I also think this could have been tied in with Nazis running loose after the war. It was either our saucers flying over the white house or theirs.... or aliens. But I just think aliens was the perfect cover.. plus.. "flying saucers" is a very human idea. I think that's why they changed the design to triangles... probably easier to disguise as triangles too because they could design normal aricraft to be trianglualr too.. that way people couldn't tell a F117 or a B2 from a TR3B.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

That's not disclosure..disclosure would be someone (Obama?) stating Aliens exist and we've been in contact for many years on live tv, now that's disclosure.

No that isn't.

Disclosure would be Aliens telling people that they're here, and who they are and what they want.

top topics

join