It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monetary Policy: Fed Critic Ron Paul's Power Play

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Heh-heh-heh...I LOVE it.

All of these Fed fraudsters and Wall street and Bankster criminals are shaking in their boots!

And they will do everything they can to keep Dr. Paul from getting into that chairman position, because they know once he does, THEY WILL ALL BE EXPOSED for the racketeers and criminals they are!

Go Dr. Paul, go!

It may have taken 34 years, but Ron Paul has arrived, and he doesn't plan to squander the moment. His agenda includes landing the chairmanship of the House Financial Services Committee panel that oversees monetary policy—a job that will give him the power to push legislation reining in the central bank and to haul Fed governors up to Capitol Hill for hearings.

The prospect has Wall Street, Fed officials, and even Republican House leaders worried that Paul's agenda could roil the markets and make a mockery of the U.S. financial system. This is a man, after all, who entered politics because President Richard Nixon bucked the gold standard in 1971, and now wants to make gold and silver legal tender. He is pressing for an audit of the Fort Knox bullion depository and, earlier this year, grilled Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke about the central bank's alleged funding of Watergate and Saddam Hussein's nuclear program. Bernanke called the charges "absolutely bizarre."

Full Article:

www.businessweek.com...
edit on 8-12-2010 by DimensionalDetective because: typo

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Damn I love Ron Paul. Wish we could put more guys like him in DC. It still blows my mind though that people from Texas keep voting for him.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by yoyoma15

Why do you find it strange that people from Texas keep voting for him?

Texans are freedom-loving folk and no one is more freedom-loving than Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ron Paul was the first of many. We now have another "Paul" in Congress. Soon this very media you and I enjoy will help spread the Truth about the incestuous relationship between our illustrious leaders in Washington DC and the elitists group that controls all the world's wealth. As knowledge expands among the dupes called voters we will slowly, but surely, crack open the vault of secrecy.

The Federal Reserve is a private corporation, not a part of the Federal government. Corporations exist to create wealth for stockholders. Are you a stockholder? The Founding Fathers cautioned us about this very thing. Yet our political leaders allowed the Fed to be created in 1913. Why did we drop the "Gold Standard?" Why is pocket change no longer made of copper, silver, or any precious metals? The price of Gold is currently over $1,430 an ounce. It is not that high because the value of Gold has gone up; rather because the value of the Dollar has plummeted!

Gold was valued at $18.93 an ounce from 1833 to 1913 without going higher than $18.98. A range of 5 cents in 80 years! The Fed was created in 1913 and the value of gold has s-l-o-w-l-y crept up to $1,430 at it's current value. Just remember gold has value because it's value never changes! It is the most stable commodity that has ever existed. Gold didn't increase in value; the Dollar plummeted in value. Today's dollar is worth $0.013 compared to 1833. Compared to a 1950 dollar? Only worth $0.024. Less than 2-1/2 cents.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Disclosure of a widescale is coming soon and that's all I can say about that!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

The Republican's are doing all they can to keep Ron Paul of the committee. I really wish we had some more decent people like Ron Paul to vote FOR!

join