It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks cables: Saudi princes throw parties boasting drink, drugs and sex

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

WikiLeaks cables: Saudi princes throw parties boasting drink, drugs and sex

www.guardian.co.uk

Royals flout puritanical laws to throw parties for young elite while religious police are forced to turn a blind eye.

In what may prove a particularly incendiary cable, US diplomats describe a world of sex, drugs and rock'n'roll behind the official pieties of Saudi Arabian royalty.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
What do we expect from a royal family that is very close to the Bush family?

This is kind of outrageous to me, if it's true. We back this royal family and they surely wouldn't rule over Saudi Arabia, if it wasn't for the US, yet we wonder why so many people despise us.

As the Saudi Royals crack the whip over women not wearing a hijab or headscarf, the Saudi princes are snorting lines of coc aine as they lounge around in Egyptian cotton, thanks to the American tax-payer. That seems to be the theme across the planet, where the elite aren't beholden to the same rules they dish out.

This seems to be the same old song with American foreign policy, where we back brutal regimes, so long as they give us their resources. Then, not only do we turn a blind eye to their harsh tactics, but our government probably prefers this kind of control. That way, these people won't wisen up and demand a share of their resources.

The Saudi Royals, along with the Bush [royals] are corrupt and need to be exposed for what they are. Sadly, I feel that this relation between the two and whatever business dealings are as a result, is one of the biggest problems facing America.

I have heard stories before about Saudi Royals getting into drugs or sleeping with lots of women, so I'm more inclined to believe that this information could very well be accurate. Also, don't they have a direct connection to the CIA, making narcotics easy to get?

--airspoon

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 8-12-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

This is pretty much common knowledge here in Spain where I live, due to the fact that said Saudies have been coming here for years to party on the south coast, if I remember correctly they've got houses/compounds here and are quite famous for their wild orgies and drug fests, I seem to remember there even being some pictures of them getting it on in the tabloids. I'll have a look and see if I can dig any up.

Peace,

J.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Every Royal Family is doing this
Only God knows exactly what is going in those castles

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Heck yes, so what? This is exactly what I would do if I was prince. This shouldn't be no surprise... Most people enjoy big parties, drugs, and alot of hookers..... Whats wrong with that? You got the money honey do what you want with it... JUST DON'T RAISE MY FREAKING GAS PRICE OVER IT SLUM LORDS TO PAY FOR YOUR COCAIN HEROIN ADDICTION!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by internationalcriminal

Exactly, all these leaks are just gossip.

Saudi prince in party shocker, lol. I think even the most strict arabs must know this.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Not surprising in the least.

This is how the elite conduct themselves. The people suffer through corrupt laws, and die for them in their wars, just so they can party and have fun.

Why is it that we allow the biggest hypocrites, and probably some of the most evil people, to control our world?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

They used to come to India in 1970's and early 1980's in the Monsoon the weather they had never seen and have such parties and some extreme the situation became so bad that the hotels and other places of fun started to look down on the local citizens,eventuality people exposed the racket and they stopped coming now if a Arab comes to town he is looked down with disdain even with the local Muslim Population.
They have been like this for years that is nothing new.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69
Why is it that we allow the biggest hypocrites, and probably some of the most evil people, to control our world?

Yep probably they are encouraged to be as evil an they want too, which is the sick part.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It's absolutely true. I remember back in the mid-80s when I came to Finland, they used to stay in our poshest hotel here and literally destroy the VIP suites with their parties. They came here to recruit young Finnish girls for their harems. Big tippers, those guys. We got a week's pay every day in tips for cleaning those rooms.

But then too, I saw the American Mafia/CIA (same guys, as I'm sure you all know by now) come here and stay in the same posh suites. They were here to buy steel from the USSR. This was about the same time period, so mid/late-80s to early-90s. Wasn't that when the US steel industry bottomed out? The guy I spoke to said he was Alexander Haig's dentist. Wouldn't be at all surprised if that were true.

Helsinki is one of the spy capitals of the world. It's been very enlightening to live here and see it happening literally in the light of day, and night as well. They had a favorite club here too, though I never went to that sort of club so it was only hearsay until it was confirmed when I worked in an actual embassy.

No one in power is up to any good at all. Once we bid that illusion farewell, we might shine a little light on our own reasons for surrendering control of our lives to the likes of them. It's not their blood, sweat, or tears that keeps them living high and mighty. We fund it through our apathy and hopelessness.

Maybe it's what we deserve.

Every moment is another opportunity to withdraw our support for them. How long will it take you to do it? You only need to do it yourself. Others will follow in their own time.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
coc aine is not a narcotic.

second line.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
coc aine is not a narcotic.

second line.

I'm sure their snorting lines of coke off hookers also don't rule that out.... If you do your ignorant

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
hey just like Ted Haggard

The disgraced former president of the National Evangelical Association, which represents 30 million evangelical Christians, apologized and said “because of pride, I began deceiving those I love the most because I didn’t want to hurt or disappoint them.”

“The fact is I am guilty of sexual immorality. And I take responsibility for the entire problem. I am a deceiver and a liar. There’s a part of my life that is so repulsive and dark that I have been warring against it for all of my adult life,” he said.

Haggard, 50, resigned last week as NEA president, where he held sway in Washington and condemned homosexuality, after a man claimed to have had drug-fueled homosexual trysts with him. Haggard also placed himself on administrative leave from the 14,000-member New Life Church, which he founded in the 1980s. Its independent Overseer Board fired him Saturday.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

seems like the opposites are not all that different after all
Fundimentaly it's the audience thats being played...:
"And in this corner wearing the pink trunks, and the red bernoose, and weigning in at a scant..... "
(draw yer own cartoon here..

edit on 8-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2010 by Danbones because: couple extra words, some spelling

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Exactly, it seems almost as if TPTB were given free reign over the world, and along with that they have no moral standard.

It sickens me how these leaders act. With our money too.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
the saudis whom are also known as wahabis, are by far the worst kind of muslims to have ever walked this planet. So they claim that they're the true followers of islam and that they are the protectors of the kabaa. Using the quran and the words of the prophet muhammed, they managed to manipulate a whole religion to suit their own benefits and agenda. The wahabis, spreading their false extremist branch of islam to afghanistan, pakistan, and iraq since 2003. they use the oil money not to help the poor in the world, but to seal 10s of billions worth of deals for weapons, cars, and mansions. The saudis, supporters of alqaeda even though they claim not. but why would a true muslim does such thing? why divide islam and spread hate and fear into other countries? why do they use alqaeda to kill the shia muslims in iraq, pakistan and afghanistan? why use alqaeda to terrorise the western countries? the house of saud was put to rule the holy cities divide islam, after the ottoman empire dissolved in ww1, the british never wanted to see another islamic caliphate/empire rule from asia through to africa. such empire will only threaten the west. the saudis, hypocrites, liars, paedophiles, and homosexuals, were willing to take the job offer as long as they lived in mansions and swam in crude oil...

when was the last time saudi arabia helped palestine or condemned israel?
when was the last time alqaeda attacked israel?

but alqaeda is happier than a motherf**ker when it comes to blowing up innocent people in iraq/afghan/europe.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This is great news, not that the elite being above the law is great news, but the fact that this type of information is getting out is great news.

It's very disheartening and disgusting to know that the police will not go after people who are too powerful, or if they are punished, with a slap to the wrist.

Here close to Vancouver BC we have wealthy (and lazy) elite who get away with some real vile things ... Drugs, backdoor business deals, there was even a guy probably not even 18, speeding his 230,000+ Ferrari Scuderia up Mount Seymour, nearly killing a mom and her child: www.autoguide.com... and got off with a slap to the wrist.

Oh, and wait! It was his first day with the car! Oh the lifestyle of the rich and famous...

The indulgent and corrupt lifestyle of the rich and powerful needs to be exposed. 1% should not control the other 99%.
edit on 8-12-2010 by star in a jar because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2010 by star in a jar because: edited angry rant snippet

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The so-called world leadlers are all from the same mould. It needs to be smashed to pieces and thrown into the garbage where it belongs.

The various religious, social, etc, labels are created by them to keep the people divided and distracted whilst they rob every cent from us to fund their orgies..

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by internationalcriminal

This is pretty much common knowledge here in Spain where I live, due to the fact that said Saudies have been coming here for years to party on the south coast, if I remember correctly they've got houses/compounds here and are quite famous for their wild orgies and drug fests, I seem to remember there even being some pictures of them getting it on in the tabloids. I'll have a look and see if I can dig any up.

Peace,

J.

Yeah I've heard that too. There was a book published by a woman who lived there and she told some real eye-opening things that went on with the Saudi elite brats. Drink, drugs, women. Casual rape of foreign maids and much worse things.

Good for Wikileaks getting this out there. People need to hear the truth.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Very curious. I didn't know about this. Give me some names of hotels and clubs please. I wanna check this out. If you got any links to eng/fi articles please post

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Right, they are only "elite" because we allow them to be elite. Without carry out their oppressive policies or feeding into their rackets, they wouldn't have either. their eliteness is based solely on the collective perception of their eliteness.

--airspoon

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join