It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musical note sequences that put you into a trance state

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hey guys.
So, I read a post entitled "6 mystical notes that open the third eye". It talked about a 6 note sequence that when repeated, opened up your third eye.
I made a thread in reply to the original thread where i recorded the sequence on my guitar.
I've been trying to do some research on note sequences similar to this one which put you in a trance like state but have come up with nothing of good use.
So far, Ive recorded the 6 note sequence:

And in my thread, a fellow member showed me a link to the song lateralus by TOOL. He told me that the intro note sequence put him in a trance like state, and wondered if repeating the intro would give similar effects. I had some time to play around with my guitar today, and came up with this:

Both are recorded at my guitar tuned to 432 Hz, which apparently is the only frequency to have perfect harmonic balance.
I want to make a collection of songs for the purpose of meditation and healing, and am planning to make some tracks using all of the solfeggio frequencies.
My question to all of you guys is, do you know of any note sequences that put you in a trance?
If you know of any songs which put you in a weird state of mind, please post a youtube link up here or something, and if i like it, i will make my own version of it on my guitar.
Hopefully sometime in the near future, i will post a thread with a collection of my healing/meditation music for all of you to download and listen to.
Try and make your suggestions similar to the two vids i have posted up here. Im thinking it should be around a 6 note sequence which is then repeated over and over like a mantra for about 20min.
Thanks in advance for all of your contributions
Bulletproof_monk

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

Check these out. I dont know if they are legit, but I heard about them a while back.

Linky

MOTF!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

edit on 8-12-2010 by gandhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

yeah ive heard of binaural beats before. I was thinking of something that i could reproduce on my guitar. I'll try and see if i can make binaural beats with the recording software that i have, but i think you need two different notes playing in each side of your headphones for it to work.... ill play around with it and see how it turns out tho
thanks for the reply

new topics

top topics

join