It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Insurance File Password

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
government got quantum computers that will crack anything.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
People please, you are not going to break this one, I have already said, even the worlds most powerful computer would still take thousands of years to break it, give up now and just be patient, the password will eventually be released, the UK's guardian newspaper will most likely be the first to get it.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
to the argument about whether or not the government can or has cracked this thing....

who cares? they might be able to crack it but what difference does that make?

they can't wipe the file off the face of the earth, and in the end the people's ability to read it is what matters, not the governments.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

found this on youtube posted a while ago read the comments on youtube site also link to a torrent on pirate bay uploaded in july...try the password on this torrent if new...
edit on 8-12-2010 by desertflower because: link

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This is the real insurance file, MD5 verified by me:

insurance file

Mods, if posting this link is a violation of the T&C then I apologise, please remove, but don't penalise me

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

Like I said earlier... it makes no difference if they have cracked it or not (I personally believe they have). But they can still mitigate some damage by knowing the contents before they have been published.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Everyone should support wikileaks, the government is who is corrupt and wikileaks is the only shining light fighting for freedom of information and transparency right now, dont back with the government!! support wikileaks and hope we can be in a world of freedom, where the governments do not control what we know, what we hear and what we see, they do it in more ways than one, they will try to make you believe wikileaks are evil, when in fact its our corrupt mgovernments that will go to any length to get what they want!!!

Stand with wikileaks and help fight for freedom, or forever hold your silence!
edit on 8-12-2010 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
According to the latest CNN news report, the 'insurance' file will be released regardless about what the United States government does. Assange's lawyer said that the file will be broken down, and each piece will be revealed according to a time table.

edit on 8-12-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I read maybe half the first page..

did any of you try and use it? none of you have the file do you? I feel like I'm a babysitter.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
for completeness' sake: PW does not work for me.

ain't news, i know, maybe i used the wrong font or something
but more likely it's just an attempt to bog down all AES download locations.

link   
Please note:

The leading "beta" character follwed by a superscript '2213'. I take that the superscript and 2213 refers to unicode characters as superscript is 2074 and 2213 is plus/minus (+/-).

Therefore the first sequence of this would be "Beta" with a plus or minus superscript. This refers to beta decay.

The '99942 apophis' refers to the asteroid with the same name.

Beta decay & asteroid??? I realize this is only part of the password, but maybe it is a phrase?

edit on 8-12-2010 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by desertflower
reply to post by Neutradol

hey lazyguy stop being so lazy if we have to turn over every stone to find some truth so be it what proof do you have its a fake

If it Quacks and Waddles then what is it?

That's proof enough for me.

Wanna make a little wager? How about a dollar? Payable through PayPal.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

and this is why i like you

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
Everyone should support wikileaks, the government is who is corrupt and wikileaks is the only shining light fighting for freedom of information and transparency right now, dont back with the government!! support wikileaks and hope we can be in a world of freedom, where the governments do not control what we know, what we hear and what we see, they do it in more ways than one, they will try to make you believe wikileaks are evil, when in fact its our corrupt mgovernments that will go to any length to get what they want!!!

Stand with wikileaks and help fight for freedom, or forever hold your silence!
edit on 8-12-2010 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

thanks for the laugh. You dont see the contradiction in your argument?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazyGuy

Originally posted by desertflower
reply to post by Neutradol

hey lazyguy stop being so lazy if we have to turn over every stone to find some truth so be it what proof do you have its a fake

If it Quacks and Waddles then what is it?

Sarah Palin ?

Sorry, I don't deal in funny money.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Sorry, I don't deal in funny money.

I'd thought about that when I posted it. I considered something a little more tangible and lasting value but figured that the wager fit well enough with what we were betting on.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
government got quantum computers that will crack anything.

But the time traveling aliens can stop them before they start.

-rrr

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

well that is mind blowing! i have a gaming laptop asus g2k ( i travel alot) i bet it would take 20-30 minutes on mine just to open it... then it would be bogged down.... but darn it i want to see even if it is worth reading.. even if someone said it was nothing..

and now - more waiting..

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Happy cracking LOL.

Just go on 4chan sci section. LOL.
Oh, this might help you. Come to my grave and tell me when you are ready.
cryptome.org...

edit on 8-12-2010 by SpeDeZo because: it's cracking, not hacking

edit on 8-12-2010 by SpeDeZo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
This is the real insurance file, MD5 verified by me:

insurance file

Mods, if posting this link is a violation of the T&C then I apologise, please remove, but don't penalise me

The file i have on my PC is 1.38 GB only 1MB different to the one you posted there, would you say mine is a fake? I got the link from here about a week ago someone made a thread about it and i torrented it, only wish it was on bloody MU!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join