It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fireball UFO's! Why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Why do people keep starting threads on "sunset contrails" Claiming that they are "fireball UFO's?
This horse has been beat to DEATH!!!! It's almost as bad as the New York Balloon UFO's.
Really people, PLEASE for the love of whatever god you believe in. Use some "uncommon sense!" I call it "uncommon sense" because common sense is NOT common anymore!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well to be fair, it might be a Unidentified Frying Object!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Your efforts would be better spent looking for evidence to support your claims. They may very well be exactly what you insinuate; in which case, evidence should be readily available to support your statements. Why not enlighten us with a photographic comparison; instead of making bios statements based on past experience. Even if the last post your referring to is trails illuminated by the rays of the sun; the fuselage of the airplane, along with its own en-trail, aren't effected by those rays. The vaporous cloud formations in the sky show know discernible signs of refracted light. Those details would support that these are something other than anomalous vaporous formations of gas, floating in the shape of a line in the sky.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Howtosurvive2012
Your efforts would be better spent looking for evidence to support your claims. They may very well be exactly what you insinuate; in which case, evidence should be readily available to support your statements. Why not enlighten us with a photographic comparison; instead of making bios statements based on past experience. Even if the last post your referring to is trails illuminated by the rays of the sun; the fuselage of the airplane, along with its own en-trail, aren't effected by those rays. The vaporous cloud formations in the sky show know discernible signs of refracted light. Those details would support that these are something other than anomalous vaporous formations of gas, floating in the shape of a line in the sky.

I am not going to waste my time proving to you the same thing that has been proven multiple times in past threads. get up off your lazy butt and look for yourself.
edit on 8-12-2010 by DisturbedToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo

Originally posted by Howtosurvive2012

I am not going to waste my time proving to you the same thing that has been proven multiple times in past threads. get up off your lazy butt and look for yourself.
edit on 8-12-2010 by DisturbedToo because: (no reason given)

I know what your referring to. It's just not a consistent match. I never said anyone was wrong until you started calling people stupid. Your behavior is wrong; your condescending tone is immature; and your perspective will never be respected unless you present yourself professionally. Is it cold down there in that basement? Ask mom to turn the heat up.

top topics

join