It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The IRS Extortion of the American People

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
www.veteranstoday.com...

The “Internal Revenue Service” is a collection agency for the private, profit-making corporation that calls itself the Federal Reserve System. The fools who still send money to this private company can prove this by examining the backs of their canceled checks to the IRS. It will say “Pay to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.” It doesn’t say, “Pay to the US Treasury Department.” Why do you suppose that is? Your hard-earned money goes to a private company that has never been audited, that was created by foreign Zionists for their own gain. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is a private company, just like Goldman Sachs, both owned by pretty much the same people. See Lewis v. US (1982).

By now I think most of those who peruse ATS are cognizant of the fact that the Federal Reserve is no more Federal than is Federal Express. Unlike Federal Express, the Federal Reserve has a team of armed thugs who will bust down your doors at 3am to force compliance with their will.

Mention of the IRS has the same effect on Americans as KGB had on Soviet citizens. A letter from the IRS produces a loosening of the bowels in almost every American, especially an American who has been in full compliance. The only reason you “voluntarily comply” with the IRS is fear of prison. The big scary stories about outrageous and illegal IRS assaults and taxpayer suicides and Wesley Snipes and Al Capone are acts of war against the American people. We just have to wake up and smell the gefilte fish, that is, recognize that the IRS is scientific Zionist aggression and mind control, not to mention grand theft.

I think the previous quote summarizes things perfectly. I don't know that I fully agree with the whole Zionist slant aspect but everything else rings true.

The only way to enforce the "law" (that they refuse to produce) that states the income tax as a legally owed tax is via men with guns and corrupted courts that will do as they are told since they receive their paychecks thanks to this abhorrent system.

Ain't freedom great?!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Well the Fed has been jewish since day one. I don't think anyone can argue that one. Weather they are zionist jews is up for question. There's definitely something fishy going on lol.

Yeah its a bunch of crap.. our tax money isn't even going to anything except the interest on the debt. Its really a nightmare. I wonder what we can do about it.
edit on 7-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
What is the most surprising aspect of the entire Fed, IRS, and income tax circus is that most Americans are convinced that the country could not function without them. This amazes and infuriates me, but the vast majority of people have no idea what the constitution says or how long this country survived without any of the three. The best thing we can do for now is teach the children who will soon be adults the truth about these things, then maybe the stubborn and ignorant older generations will open their eyes.

Unless of course we could somehow convice people to stop paying the income tax. Regardless, we should all be teaching our children that the IRS are un-patriotic scumbags and that becoming an IRS agent is the most deplorable thing they could ever do.
edit on 12/7/2010 by budaruskie because: I didn't mean it IRS, please don't hurt me, I love giving you my hard earned money for no reason

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

We can just say no. Obviously we don't due to the fear of prison, losing your home, etc. It's nothing more than an extortion racket that has been deemed legal by those pulling the very strings of the racket.

Much like the TSA can grope with impunity since it has been deemed legal to do so.

Break the body and the head will fall. If millions of Americans just said no, there is little the thugs could do about it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Yes I agree about the saying no part and I do that for the most part. But there are people who have no choice really. My girlfriend has a job, she had to sign the forms and they automatically take it out before she even gets the check. I wonder how you get past that?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

It was determined over 20 years ago that taxes do not pay down the deficit by the Grace Commission Report.

www.uhuh.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.freecanadian.net...

The entire income taxation scheme is a SCAM.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I have to write a check to pay my taxes since they aren't withheld from my check. If more people had to write a check to pay their "fair share" things would change dramatically.

Withholding was one of the smartest moves these criminals ever made! Out of sight, out of mind. What really gets me is how many people count on their tax refund as if it's a dividend payment from an investment. Your tax refund is a carrot on a stick to keep you quiet.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Very few Americans even know the IRS has a new Federal Tax they will be collecting from everyone in 2014.

ObamaCare isn't about Healthcare, its a new Federal Tax.

$25,000 fine for failure to apply for ObamaCare. IRS also given authority to levy $750 annual fine on your income tax return if you don't have ObamaCare. File taxes jointly with your wife and have 2 kids? The IRS will assess you $750 x 4 =$3,000 annual fine.

Did you claim 10 Exemptions on your W-4? Your fine will instead be $750 x 10= $7,500 annually.

It's in the "healthcare" Bill Congress/Obama passed.

It's NOT about Healthcare. I suggest you read what they passed.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
how can you guys complain? the chozen need their money!
im sick of illegal taxes.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

The entire income taxation scheme is a SCAM

Yes, I am aware of this.

Very few Americans even know the IRS has a new Federal Tax they will be collecting from everyone in 2014.

This, however, I was not aware of. Well it shouldn't be a problem forcing compliance with a hidden tax that funds an unconstitutional program created by a law that a majority of Americans were obviously against. Maybe this is the real reason for the FEMA camps, they'll become IRS debt prisons. Don't you know that our children's children will give this no more thought than most of our generation gives the income tax.
edit on 12/7/2010 by budaruskie because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/7/2010 by budaruskie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I actually tried to read it and I didn't understand it and gave up. This is total insanity. I'm not sure how much further the American people can be squeezed.

Here is a great Article I just found, that details what the new tax laws will entail in January.
Its freaking crazy. Written today.

www.activistpost.com...

I think this is a video thats pretty much saying the same thats in this article. (actually its narrated word for word I believe)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by Pervius

I think this is a video thats pretty much saying the same thats in this article.

This video is epic! Star for you buddy.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
So, what I want to know is, exactly how is our federal government supposed to fund itself? Magic?

Given that the ability for the government to lay and collect taxes is in both Article I Section 8 of the United States Constitution and Amendment 16, if you don't like the IRS and think it's the boogyman, how prey tell do you expect them to fulfill this constitutional obligation?

Also, could you provide a link to the article you are quoting OP?
edit on 12/8/2010 by whatukno because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
So, what I want to know is, exactly how is our federal government supposed to fund itself? Magic?

Given that the ability for the government to lay and collect taxes is in both Article I Section 8 of the United States Constitution and Amendment 16, if you don't like the IRS and think it's the boogyman, how prey tell do you expect them to fulfill this constitutional obligation?

Fund itself with magic, ha! Of course not, it should use the means set out by the constitution to do so, namely GOLD AND SILVER, coined of course only by Congress. Surely, nobody thinks the gov't could just print whatever money it needed out of thin air to cover its debts, that would be insanely ridiculous! The Grace commission under Reagan reported that every single dollar collected through the personal income tax is either spent on interest payments or outright wasted on other unproductive items, and that was almost 30 flippin' years ago. Nowadays, the debt our gov't has knowingly and illegally put on our backs is no longer measured in dollars, instead it employs a new measurement that is a combination of lost liberties and multiple future generations of forced servitude. And if you didn't know it, Ron Paul pointed out in his latest campaign for president that if individual income tax was ended today, that the gov't could still function at the level it was at in 1996 on all of the other taxes it levies, but I'll let you look that one up for yourself. Last but not least, if you took any time to study who, when, and how the 16th amendment was "passed", you'd see that Wilson took it upon himself to amend the constitutional process for passing amendments, without actually amending the constitution itself. There could be no clearer example of corruption and unconstitutionality than that, except of course the 90+ years of subsequent corruption that has failed to recognize its invalidity.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Withholding is genius.

How else could we end up such morons every year who excitedly exclaim "I didnt have to pay taxes this year, I actually got paid!"

Morons.

We're all under the thumb of moron's and they're pressing down with every ounce of super-human tard-strength they have.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Can you define the word income as used in the 16th Amendment?

Not current day definitions, but as it was written in 1913.

Not gross income either, just a simple definition of income.

I will be waiting for your reply.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

As I stated, if people had to write the checks I did, they'd be thinking WTF????? Why am I sending all of this??

By surreptitiously extracting the money, the criminals hit paydirt!

I don't know that they are morons as much as they are merely ignorant to what is happening. Then again, when you explain it to someone, they look at you like you're explaining quantum physics and just tell you they're looking forward to their refund so they can get the 55" plasma TV.

It's actually quite sad.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

in·come (nkm)
n.
1. The amount of money or its equivalent received during a period of time in exchange for labor or services, from the sale of goods or property, or as profit from financial investments.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

What do you think it means?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

in·come (nkm)
n.
1. The amount of money or its equivalent received during a period of time in exchange for labor or services, from the sale of goods or property, or as profit from financial investments.

What do you think it means?

This isn't going to be pretty. You do realize why you were asked this question don't you? Good luck, you obviously have given this a lot of thought.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

in·come (nkm)
n.

Rather than say what I'm really thinking, why not do as asked and find the definition as legally defined rather than as defined by some second rate dictionary.

You might also want to spend the time to determine the lawful definitions of a person as well as that of people.

Words mean everything in the legal realm and all are carefully crafted. Something you get off some second hand website is really a waste of yours and our time.

edit on 8-12-2010 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2010 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join