It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live! There's an app for that : Update:DROID Beta available

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The big day is around the corner for ATS Live to go big time! Come January 1st 2011 we'll be launching the ATS Live mobile app for iPhone and Droid.

Starting this Saturday, December 11th, check here for the Android public beta release. The following week will include an iPhone beta test, however it will only be open for a few people due to how Apple handles development certificates. So if you want to be apart of the iPhone beta, please send me a U2U, I'm looking for 5-10 people to participate.

I'm all ears on what type of features you'd like to have included in this application. If you have any additional questions please ask them here.

Note: If you're wanting to know about a true ATS app, that's coming around the corner.
edit on Fri, 10 Dec 2010 17:08:49 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: update title

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSmediaPRO

I cannot tell you how happy this makes me! I have been using an rss feed and mucking around the site using Safari on my iphone. The tiny font and constant need to resize text has until now been very unwieldy and has seriously limited my use of the site using my mobile device. The mobile site has been down for some time now (since I got my new iphone, anyway). Very much looking forward to seeing what the new app will do. Only, could you unroll it by Dec 25th? It would make a great Christmas present for all of us!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Awesome idea! Look forward to using it with my new DROID....

If you need any help with the beta for that, I'd love to help.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

I'll be posting it here friday, making some tweaks to the user interface, as well as bug hunting.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Any chance of a symbian^3 verson for the nokia N8 and other new nokias

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
DROID IS HERE

requirments:

Android Phone running 2.2
apkInstaller
Astro (optional)

To install you must do the following:

(1) Goto Android market download and install the free app "apkInstaller"

(2) Attach droid to computer and make sure it's set to "mount". The device will show up as a accessible drive on your computer.

(3) Download the APK above!

(4) Click and drag the ATSLive.apk on the drive you mounted in step 2

(5) Now, in order for the droid to set the .apk on your SD card you must unmount the drive. You can ethier unplug the device from the computer or change the USB connection from "mount" to "charge only"

Note: If you still cannot see the filesystem through apkInstaller then you must download ASTRO.

Additional notes about the current version.

Though it says version 1.0 it's more like a .5. The only working tab is ATS Live where you can listen live to the show and listen to all the archived shows. Currently working on creating multiple HTTP requests so I can fill the other tabs with information. The button on the ATSLive for listening to the live stream works for all the streams: ATS Live, ATS Euro, ATS Unleashed

There are many different flavors of the Droid phone. If you can please reply in the thread with the type of phone you used during this week's beta test and any possible screen shots, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to help with this. I'm looking to have the iPhone beta here by Sunday's broadcast of ATS Unleashed.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I always browse to ATS on my ANDROID OS based phone throw the slow web browser. Can't wait for the ATS app for it!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Droid Update: HERE

Before installing use the apkInstaller you used to install the first package, to uninstall the package. Then replace the ATSLive on your SD card then re-install.

current version has all tabs now working with better streaming.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
An ats app....wow...what a novel idea.

And to think I was shot down a year ago for suggesting such a thing.

Told ya so

Edit: Christ though, could you make it any harder to install? Yeah, I know it's a beta......
edit on 12-12-2010 by amongus because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2010 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
New Droid Version: HERE
iPhone Version: HERE

Retooled UI
All tabs are working with links to all archived material
Call in button works on Droid
Live stream button works on iOS 4.2 and Droid 2.2

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I have downloaded the Ipod version twice and I keep getting an error message - unexpected end of archive - either multipart or corrupt archive.

That was weird. I downloaded it three times; each time the file was a different size and the third time I got a usable archive.
edit on 14-12-2010 by OuttaHere because: Finally downloaded a usable archive

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Interesting... I'll take a look at some of my compressing settings.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
OK on my Iphone 4 with iTunes for PC I am now getting the message, "The app "ATSLive iPhone" was not installed on your iPhone because it is not signed."

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OuttaHere

I've played with the provisioning profiles and uploaded a new zip file. Try again please.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hmmm, Sorry, same message.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Are the other iPhone beta testers having the same problem? And if so have they jailbroken their phone? ... Because I have not jailbroken mine.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I'm getting the same message, I tried searching for it in the app store but found nothing

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Not sure if it's because of the HTC Sense framework or not but it continuously force closes on the T-Mobile myTouch 4G.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wondering302

I don't think it would be in the app store yet; it's a beta test. You have to download it from the link provided in the post up above.

-- (Am I right?)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Tried again this afternoon with a fresh download and still getting the same message - app is not signed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join