It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 year old boy fighting forced vaccination at school, charged with threatening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This might be one of the creepiest stories I've read in recent times.

Nice to see Canada is following the states lead in forcing their mercury and squaline-laden vaccines into the children's bodies..

Bravo to this boy for standing up to them! The threats may or may not have been over the top, but we need more kids like this who refuse to fall into line like conformitive little lab rats for these people's agendas.

The parents should pull him out and sue that school, as well as that police department for trying to force their agenda upon their child.

"Allow us to stick needles in your kids and inject them with toxins, and don't dare resist, or else THIS happens."

This vaccine protocol, which is INSTIGATED BY BIG PHARMA, is absolutely shameless, and more of a danger than the actual diseases they claim to be preventing.

Police say they take school threats seriously — so seriously they charged a 12-year-old boy who threw a tantrum in his elementary school because he didn’t want to take a vaccination needle.

Durham Regional Police said officials from Ross Tilley Public School in Bowmanville, an hour east of Toronto, called them around 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday. The school had been administering vaccinations for hepatitis B and a boy had become upset at the prospect of a needle.

Read more: news.nationalpost.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Crap, this is my neighborhood.

My little brother hasn't gotten any recently, and without hassle.

This may just have been a kid that threw a fit because he fought with his parents to not get the needle and failed, but still, he has a choice dose he not?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Poor kid was probably scared, Im double his age and needles/vaccines make me edgy, This is ridiculas though, as if they would treat a child like that

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Whatever the fight was about, I don't think children should be forced to receive vaccinations.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I also side with people who fight against science and medicine, maybe we can get rid of water treatment and hospitals next.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

GOOD GRIEF! This is ridiculous.

I was badly injured as a six year old and almost died . In the hospital I got lots of shots. Penicillin shots HURT! It took two nurses and a doctor to hold me down for the shots until someone finally thought to ask if I would rather swallow a pill.

Over fifty years later I STILL pass out at the sight of a needle from that traumatic experience and these donkey rears are ARRESTING the child!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is disgraceful!!! Forceing a 12 year old boy to take a vaccine full of god knows what?!?! Threats aren't a good way to deal with a situation but it's a 12 year old boy for crying out loud. I know when I was 12 there was no way id of been able to express myself well enough verbally to explain why exactly I didn't want an injection. To charge him with a criminal offence is just obscene. The law uses this 'threat to the public' to justify everything they do nowadays. How would the Police officers that charged him feel if they had a vaccine forced on them? I bet they wouldn't sit there, roll up there sleve, with a smile on there face whilst the needle pumps sh&t into there veins. When it comes to something physically being forced upon you what else do you have to protest with apart from threats or violence? He's a free human being and he should have the right to choose if he wants it or not. They've probably put him on a terrorist watch list as a result of this.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Why are people so object to taking vaccines? Because of vaccines diseases like measles, mumps & rubella have greatly been reduced, and smallpox has been eliminated all together! A lot of people who push this agenda have no real background in the area and as a result blindly recite facts that they don't know the meaning of. If you want expert advice in the matter, don't read up about it on the internet, go and see your doctor, you know why? Because they're a doctor, they've had to go through extensive training and medical school to get to the position they are in.

Denying your children vaccines or stopping others giving their kids vaccines is an extremely dangerous and life threatening thing to do for a child. All for what, to prove a point?

In the 1970's a school denied their pupils the right to get the polio vaccine because it was against their philosophical beliefs. The school suffered an outbreak of polio, that could have been prevented from occurring with the vaccine

School polio outbreak classified as epidemic

What happened to denying ignorance?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
maybe we can get rid of water treatment

Indeed we can!

Since it is infliltrated with garbage like flouride and pharmaceuticals. We would be better off filtering & treating our own water supply than allowing big brother to do it.

LOL

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If there are vaccines, and vaccines work...

...why would people who get vaccinated care at all if other people refuse?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Paote

A lot of people die needlessly either because they have no access to vaccines, for example, in poorer parts of the world. Whereas over here, people have access to them but refuse them. Adults who refuse vaccines can do what they want, I can't tell you what to do or how to live. It's when adults influence children or others into not giving their children vaccines is what's bad. People claiming that vaccines are bad for you are also stopping vital money going into the research and development field of medicine, further damaging peoples chance of a healthy life

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I agree that *some vaccines are necessary, but not *all vaccines and NO vaccine should be forced on a student at school. All vaccines should be administered by a doctor in a medical facility and with parents present. The school (IMHO) over-stepped its bounds and the Parents seemed to have dropped the ball, as well. Poor kid.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Did the school send a permission slip home to be signed by parents? Just asking because in my country a slip comes home to be ticked yes or no and signed by the parent .. if no, then a reason is required.

No point talking to a Doctor about should you get a vaccine because all Doctor's are going to say Yes... then note the Pharma advertising around the office to understand why they MAY Believe it is worthwhile.

Many vaccines do have things in them that are never meant to be injected into the human body.. if you've done your own research then you know what I'm talking about.

I'm not saying that all vaccines are bad... I simply disagree with the huge number being offered today for things that were common illnesses in the past that we thought nothing of.. for instance Measles.. not Rubella... as kids we went to the houses of people with Chicken Pox or Measles to get it ourselves in order for our Immune System to deal with it naturally. Never harmed us!

We don't need Flu Shots either.. everyone I know who gets one yearly always gets sick with the Flu.. I don't because I don't get shots or take Anti-Biotics.. so my Immune System is not depleted and can deal with illnesses effectively.

A few times in the past couple of years there has been vaccinations offered for lesser variants of certain illnesses.. for example we are told one will protect us from Hepatitis.. but not the worst variant.. only the common version which isn't life threatening, etc.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Doctors are not always going to say yes, there are factors that need to be taken into account. The person may have a pre-existing condition which prevents them from being vaccinated, or they could be allergic to the vaccine.

The autism scare all started in 1998 with a report, that at the time was rejected by major health organisations in the world. This report was eventually retracted by the writers, by then it was too late, it had snowballed.

Mercury in vaccines leaves blood faster

Ethyl mercury from the vaccine preservative thimerosal leaves the blood 10 times faster than methyl mercury, on which current risk assessments are based.

They stopped using thiomersal (mercury) in children's vaccines in 2001

Mercury, vaccines & autism

Manufacturers, moreover, did successfully mobilize to remove thimerosal from their routine infant vaccines in a remarkably short time; the effort was largely complete by the summer of 2001

Immunisations & autism

In particular, some have suggested an association between the Measles-Mumps-Rubella vaccine and autism. Our literature review found very few studies supporting this theory, with the overwhelming majority showing no causal association between the Measles-Mumps-Rubella vaccine and autism.

Yeah they probably did that with chicken pox, I caught it in school, I doubt that would happen with measles as it is significantly more dangerous than chicken pox.

Anti-biotics wouldn't do anything anyway, the flu (influenza) is caused by a virus, anti-biotics only work on living organisms.

As we move into the future we will develop more and more vaccines and will be able to cure illnesses such as hepatitis, but for now we need to stop wasting doctors' time and money into researching and restudying the invalid links between vaccines and autism

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What 12 year old is going around sleeping with people who have the hep????? Why do they even need it... I'm no doctor but isn't hep sexually transmitted?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I would like to add shouldn't their be a waiver the parents should need to sign???

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

edit on 7-12-2010 by LadySkadi because: dupe info

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

There are different types of hepatitis. Hep A is virally transmitted through faeces or contaminated food, Hep B you can get through sexual contact or iv drug use and is the most serious. Hep C is similar to B in methods of contraction but is not as bad. Hep D and E are also possible, but are rarer

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

THere is no evidence in the link to prove that the kid refused the injection because he was taking a stand against vacinations as you have insinuated.

For all we know he could have just been afraid of a needle, so he chuck a tantrum.

Don't get me wrong I do not like the idea of forced injections or vacinations fullstop.I am also scared of needles

Just to jump to the conclusion from the evidence provided is a bit premature..

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Yes, I was making a sweeping generalisation. And Thimerasol (spelling?) is still used in vaccines in Australia which are used on school age children as well as adults. I made an informed choice with my child and I stand by that despite the rhetoric against my choice.

We will agree on some things, but not in all cases.

new topics

top topics

join