It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Thing About Wikileaks and Assange

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
RE: the OP's initial question "was the actual crackdown on Assange and Wikileaks predicated on the possibility of UFO disclosures?" I'm betting no.

Assange, in my estimation, was little more than a nuisance to the US gov prior to talking about outing the banks for some (probably illegal) deed. When he started threatening the big money boys, that's when they got serious.

Wall Street is the CIA, and the CIA is Wall Street. God only knows what he has obtained about the Fed's relationship with banks.

You gotta remember, Kennedy's executive order 11110 he signed just 4 months before his death would have gutted the Federal Reserve bank and stopped it from loaning money to the USA and charging interest. The Treasury would have retained the power to coin and print money, and the fed's power would have been substantially reduced. He was safe until he did that. Then they blew his brains out with high powered rifles in full public view.

We, as supposedly free thinking people, need to understand just how dangerous these people are. I will be surprised if Assange makes it to the new year alive.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCar
Yeah this whole thing stinks of oppression. I don't believe for a second he raped those women.
I can't wait to see what else he has to release.

Why don't you believe that for a second? How well do you know him personally?

Rapists are usually control freaks that get off on power. How much power does Assange feel that he has over the worlds SUPERPOWERS right now? He must be getting off on that. Who wouldn't? What else does he get off on?

Personally, I don't know him personally so I couldn't have an opinion on it either way. I just couldn't be as sure as you are. Not even for a second.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by Pyros

I didn't say it had to do with banking. I said that, when he mentioned his releases about banks and how his information might actually bring down one bank, everyone shrugged it off.

Ufos, on the other hand, seemed to be the catalyst for the current situation Assange has found himself in.

I disagree. I think it's nothing more than a coincidence of timing. As far as I know, he also referred to the people who ask questions about UFO's as "nuts". Or something along those lines anyway. I'm too lazy to find the direct quote, but if he really had anything at all on any sort of disclosure then I'm more than sure that he would have addressed it with more respect and decorum.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Rapists are usually control freaks that get off on power. How much power does Assange feel that he has over the worlds SUPERPOWERS right now?
\
I wish people would get over this rape bit..
There is NO suggestion of rape as you invisage..
It is a minor offence with a small fine that he is accused of, not rape..

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by RMFX1

Rapists are usually control freaks that get off on power. How much power does Assange feel that he has over the worlds SUPERPOWERS right now?
\
I wish people would get over this rape bit..
There is NO suggestion of rape as you invisage..
It is a minor offence with a small fine that he is accused of, not rape..

You should probably explain this to me. Because I'd love to know exactly which mistakes I can make during consentual sex that might put me in line for a small fine. I have enough speeding fines to pay as it is so I would hate to be fined for anything else by surprise.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Pyros

I didn't say it had to do with banking. I said that, when he mentioned his releases about banks and how his information might actually bring down one bank, everyone shrugged it off.

Ufos, on the other hand, seemed to be the catalyst for the current situation Assange has found himself in.

Crakeur that actually does make a lot of sense. I really cannot think of anything else, that would "change history" or cause total World Wide chaos than this.

Would anyone really be surprised by what naughtiness the banks have been up to at this point? I think many would have an "A-HA!" moment, but not be all that surprised.

Either you are spot on, or this is one hell of an cowinkadink.

link   
Gemma Lindfield, for the Swedish prosecutors, said the first involved complainant A, who said she was the victim of "unlawful coercion" on the night of 14 August in Stockholm. The court heard Assange is accused of using his body weight to hold her down in a sexual manner.

The second charge alleged Assange "sexually molested" Miss A by having sex with her without a condom when it was her "express wish" one should be used.

The third charge claimed Assange "deliberately molested" Miss A on 18 August "in a way designed to violate her sexual integrity". The fourth charge accused Assange of having sex with a second woman, Miss W, on 17 August without a condom while she was asleep at her Stockholm home.
www.guardian.co.uk...

Even the charges read like a mind melt.
"She WANTED the use of a condom, but DIDNT want sex?
and more than one and more than once?

Come on?

There's some really really deep lost books, or information, 'the key to it all" being played here, very close to being accessed by the public eye, that they would engage INTERPOL for these charges,
and there NOT be something really big just out of view.
Disclosure?
Possibly,
Solomons library? Enki's cell phone number? Enlil's access codes?
Whatever it is.
It's pretty darn huge.

link   

reply to post by Pyros

Meh. To think that bonafide classified information at only the Secret level would contain any relevant UFO information is about as far-fetched as it gets, IMHO. More likely, its just chatter from foreign persons being repeated down the line, with a healthly dash of mockery, if it even exists within the data set.

You have to remember: the SIPRnet contains data classified no higher than SECRET. For all practical purposes, this is the entry-level for working with classified information. There are probably more than 1 million people in the U.S. who possess a Secret clearance, never mind the 850K + who possess a Top Secret clearance. SIPRnet contains mostly routine information of low significance. If any relevant disclosure information truly exists, I would bet my left arm that is not contained on a vast, relatively unsecure network.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
You gotta remember, Kennedy's executive order 11110 he signed just 4 months before his death would have gutted the Federal Reserve bank and stopped it from loaning money to the USA and charging interest. The Treasury would have retained the power to coin and print money, and the fed's power would have been substantially reduced.

First, you'd have to buy into the theory that the order in question was intended for the purposes that Marrs et al claim. I'm not so sure that that was the case.

reply to post by RMFX1

No, what he said was that he had received a lot of ufo related stuff but it usually came from nuts and the documents and backup data was all made by the same nut.

He then stated that ufos are mentioned in forthcoming cables.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

If you could find a direct quote I'd be very gratfull.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Not even rape where I come from. It's called sex by two consenting people.
I like the twist to aliens though. Interesting idea.

The big money people seem to have taken the bait and they got that hook swallowed. I'm guessing Assange expected something like this to happen. Just like his arrest that happened in a country that do not act like some others are. Coincidence ? Or planned.

The guy is obviously intelligent. But is he intelligent enough ?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Wow. He was getting a lot of action, there. Maybe i'd get more leg if i started my own "leaking website."

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Thanks. It sounds like he forced himself on her then. I didn't realise that when I consent to sexual intercourse with someone I throw all rights that I have out of the window and have to comply with the other persons rules even if I want it on my own terms.
edit on 7-12-2010 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Exactly he already has the power feeling. And knowing that many Governments around the world would like to see him in jail or worse why would he risk such problems? He's a smart man, he has power and fame. I think its either a set up by some three letter organization or these women thought they might be able to get some money out of him.
IMHO

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

I pout this up on another ATS a while ago, my thoughts about the so called "RAPE" allegations
Read the news report too here to understand how I came to the conclusions below:

Daily Mail..

WOW,

This is ridiculous!
I have just read the whole article about the event and accusations by these two women.
If this account, according to the newspaper report, really is proven to be true, it is a totally absurd and an absolute contradiction to RAPE, because, both women had consensual sex with Mr. Assange and spent hours if not days AFTER HAVING SEX with him, subsequently going to restaurants for meals and flaunting with Mr. Assange in public spaces with many witnesses during which time there was no complaint or mention or indication of being "RAPED" or "MOLESTED" whatsoever.

These criminal allegations surfaced way too long after the alleged crimes supposedly took place.

Plus, considering the involvement and clearly radical feminist background of the first so called "victim" reflects a very typical and well documented pattern of revenge by such radical individuals, against men, when the female in question suddenly realises, she is not the "only woman who hase been between the sheets with a particular male".

The male then becomes a real victim himself, despite the fact that I personally believe it really is quite "Macho" to jump from bed to bed with too many females in a short period of time and within a small radius or close emvironment.
But this of course, is only my personal opinion, although many people in these days and ages consider it "IN" to jump from bed to bed and whoever chooses to do so has the right to do so if it's consensual.

As a Macho type male committing to this kind of macho behavior, one must accept that jumping in the wrong bed with the wrong females can lead to unpredictable consequences, such as this case has produced, and it also happens to females often too.
The slight difference being, females get stamped as a "whatever" but you seldom hear of a jilted male calling rape afterward.. do you ???
Men usually accept they are not cream of the crop for that particular female and.. move on.

This kind of rape accusation scenario presented by females occurs "especially when a man" has been involved with more than one woman within a very short period of time during which, unfortunately, for whatever coincidence, the females become, or were previously, acquainted with each other.
Women tend to react somewhat more emotionally opting to expose such "Macho" "Love Rat" males, but males on the other hand tend to attempt to inflict physical aggression directed more towards his adversary, "the other man who shagged my chick" than towards the female as we well know.
In any case, revenge using brutal physical abuse or aggression is not justified by any means or for any reason.

With females, More often than not, the result of being disappointed, frustrated, embarrassed and envious quickly develops into anger, hate and finally, revenge and exposure of the "Macho Man" at any cost.
Even if it means teaming up with the female arch rival to achieve the satisfaction of destroying the integrity of the male in question and "possibly" making a name for themselves bathing in the public spotlight and in some cases achieving financial gain at the same time, this does happen!

There are many unanswered questions regarding the accounts of both women in question that still remain to be clarified!
Tell me one woman who in her right mind would "throw a party" in her own dwellings in honor of a prestigious celebrity personality a few hours after he supposedly raped her?
Sorry, but something is very wrong here.

I feel, that this man is has become a victim of higher invisible agenda due to who he is and what he is involved in.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I'd bet he has a failsafe on a failsafe,
these arent the actions of a dolt,
he's protected somehow, for now, and he knows it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

you lost me in the reply

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I'm not surprised.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

here's the exact text, which was taken from the guardian article where, I think, the interview took place:

Mr Assange,
have there ever been documents forwarded to you which deal with the topic of UFOs or extraterrestrials?

Julian Assange:
Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.
1) that the documents not be self-authored;
2) that they be original.
However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs.

www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 2010/12/7 by GradyPhilpott because: ;D

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

reply to post by 2Faced

you missed my point. I'm asking if it was the fear of disclosure that resulted in the US pushing for Assange's capture. Not if the gov't was afraid of being embarrassed. That's on the resume for being a politician, right below the degree in bsery

I think it is more likely that the info that has caused the response is related to the bank he mentioned.

The banking takeover of the world is the most dangerous, insidious and global conspiracy - if he had dirt on a major bank, they alone have the power to respond like this. Governments do the bidding of the banks - if he is threatening them - then that would explain the response.

I think UFO disclosure would not bring this response - mainly because no amount of info will sway people in their conclusions regarding ET - but banking fraud? Most people will believe it, and it might unravel the plans for world govt that are 95% complete after Copenhagen.
edit on 7-12-2010 by Amagnon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join