It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Persian Gulf sites hint at prehistoric people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hundroid
reply to post by Harte

hen you are either hypertensive or need glasses:

I already wear glasses, thanks

The first link to the external image is broken, nothing comes up. The second shows some crystalline-kind rocks but it can never be a proof that Yonaguni is natural formation. It says that some crystals (calcite in that case) can be square shaped, and that's it. I believe you are the one who needs glasses, and very good ones!

Well, at least now you have in your life seen "perfectly squared rocks."

Harte

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If timing is correct it would probably around when Noah existed.

"waits to get flamed"

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

You could be just as right as anyone else, if they was a flood around the time of Noah this could be when many of our ancient cities went underwater.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I believe it was far bigger. The medeterrian(SP?) sea perhaps could have been the site. Then again you have to understand that the middle east also has two OTHER rivers besides the Euphertes and tigris.

Two other rivers were found as well (the remains).
So, in the bible their was claim of FOUR RIVERS that was near the middle east. Euphertes and TIgris being two of them (or another name for them at that time)
I believe i saw this on History channel.
THe site of Eden would be directly around that area
edit on 10-12-2010 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Aquarius1

S & F

Adds more weight to the hypotheses I outlined earlier when I wrote the following two threads. Don't let the thread titles fool you. They are related.

Origins of Atlantis/Lemuria Myths Part-1

and

Origins of Atlantis/Lemuria Myths Part-2
edit on 9-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

I happen to be a believer that Lemuria/Mu was located in the area of the Pacific Ocean. Off the West Coast.

Radar anomolies from a group of what appear to be pyramids on the Ocean floor. Maybe the remains of Lemuria/MU ??

It's interesting that these three match the lay out of the pyramids at Giza. If your a beleiver that images of what appear to be pyramids at the Cydonia complex on Mars, then even stranger yet is that all three of these sets of pyramids share many similarities.

Am I way off topic yet

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by safemode

Welcome to ATS safemode....

No you're not off topic, thanks for the links, amazing graphics, you may be right that Lurmira and Mu are in the Pacific off the West Coast. One day hopefully we will know for sure.

As far as pyramids at the Cydonia complex on Mars the jury is still out for me, are you a Richard C. Hoagland fan?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

Welcome to ATS safemode....

No you're not off topic, thanks for the links, amazing graphics, you may be right that Lurmira and Mu are in the Pacific off the West Coast. One day hopefully we will know for sure.

As far as pyramids at the Cydonia complex on Mars the jury is still out for me, are you a Richard C. Hoagland fan?

Thanks for the welcome Aquarius..

Yes.. suppose I am a bit of a fan. Some of the images presented do reach a bit more than I am willing to accept. I mean like the images claiming to be cars, trucks and tanks is a bit much.

Yet I sure do find the images of the Cydonia Complex quite fascinating. As well as some of the city and building images that he shows.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I know there may be artifacts and or life on Mars, the Moon also but I prefer to consentrate on finding artifacts on good old Gaia, we have much to learn from our past safemode.

Thanks for posting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join