It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown New Planet near the Sun?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I dunno what this shadow "thing" is. I really hope that this is a joke. This news comes from another website www.disclose.tv... and its official source is helioviewer.org... The anomaly is from the 6 December 2010.

Some Images:

Ok I was checking out a website that shows the sun, you can view images by any date and time and even make movies (site: helioviewer.org...).

The date I entered was 2010/12/06
The time 03:00:00

The anomaly starts at 03:00:00 and ends at 03:25:00 so it is visible for a duration of only 25 minutes.
I have never seen this before...

It get's even creepier. if you go to the SOHO search and type in the date 2010-12-06 and end date of 2010-12-06 there's only 2 EIT images for the whole day and the LASCO images are all there EXCEPT there's a gap during 3:00, the time the object passed. It seems the SOHO website has removed any proof of this object

If it was the Moon, how come there was no sun eclypse seen from earth that day? Does anyone know exactly where this telescope is located? Because even if in orbit of Earth, we technically should have seen a partial eclipse....
WHAT COULD IT BE?

Your explanations please.

To Mod: feel free to remove if this thread already exist.

edit on 7-12-2010 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
That's part of the satellite assembly.
Line 2 is: "d'oh!"

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Sounds like one of many re-threads...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
sun swamp gas
thanks

the sun did seem to react, got brighter
I dont know???
edit on 12/7/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Its been explained in a number of threads that what you are seeing is a filter on the satellite making an adjustment, hence the "brightness" then back to normal look of the sun.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
there is no doubt in my mind that something black and circular passed in front of the satellites viewing apparatus. Too bad its probably only a few feet in front.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by indianajoe77
Its been explained in a number of threads that what you are seeing is a filter on the satellite making an adjustment, hence the "brightness" then back to normal look of the sun.

Thanks friend.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
On SOHO LASCO C2 there is a BIG CME from 18:00 to 23:00 hours.

On SOHO EIT 304 there are ONLY 2 images for that day.... sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

edit on 7-12-2010 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

soho is approx 1.5 million kilometers sunward from earth at a point called L1. approx 1/100th the distance to the sun. it could be an onboard filter or something else. it would be interesting to see a breakdown diagram of the satellite to satisfy that it is indeed an onboard part.
f

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You may want to check spaceweather !! Filament has collapsed and hurled a cme not earth directed (again) but that's not all. On the 13-14th december we will be witnessing The Geminid Meteor Shower.
You need to read this link though.
science.nasa.gov...

Particularly 3200 Phaethon. And also Pallas!!!

Orbits mercury and sun? Same object?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Also on spaceweather they were describing a shadow? Yes common so why explain it? Upon reading your thread I think I know why. Probably explains the snow too. Just wait till we get till next week. Could explosions from impacts be painted in a different light? Meteors called missiles instead.

But back to the point?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Helioviewer is a NASA site? And Its mirror is The SOHO EIT 304? Really?

What said NASA about this (technical or planetary) anomaly detected?

helioviewer.nascom.nasa.gov...:00:00Z&imageScale=9.6&imageLayers=[SDO,AIA,AIA,304,1,100]

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
here it comes......IT'S NIBIRU!!!! it had to be done sooner or later

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It's the Moon.

These are pictures of the Moon getting in the way between the Solar Dynamic Orbiter (SDO) spacecraft and the Sun (this is called a "transit" of the Moon, which is essentially an eclipse). It also happened back on November 6th and also back in October. The people running the SDO spacecraft knew this transit was going to occur.

Sources:
Novermber 6 SDO Lunar Transit (with mention of the Dec 6 transit)

October 7 Transit SDO Website

The funniest part is that in a very similar thread concerning the November 6th transit, I predicted that a another like that would be started after the December 6th transit. I guess I was right.

Here's that post from November:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12/7/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Sorry, was my fault. I was doing the parallax demonstration thing with my thumb, you know where you look at your thumb with one eye closed, then the other, and I stuck my thumb out too far. I really must learn to be more careful with my science experiments.

"There's a moon in the sky, and it's called the Moon."

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
sorry
edit on 7-12-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Any clarity as to what we are seeing. And if its a filter has this EVER been seen before?????
2nd
edit on 12/7/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
why does anyone not think this is Planet Niburu?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
any clarity as to what we are seeing. ANd if it a filter has this EVER been seen before?????
2nd

It's the Moon. Read my post above.

I knew this transit was planned to occur on December 6th for a while now, and I was going to write a pre-emptive thread describing the Lunar transit on December 5th...but I forgot

edit on 12/7/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Holup so its an actual celestial body smh moving that fast. I will check your post. If thats a real celestial body. I dont think its the moon friend. I will check you post though.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join