It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Hung - "Inspiration"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Quote from "Zebra Magazine", a Perth (Western Australia) street publication, concerning William Hung and his album "Inspiration"...

"What the # is this #? While it might have been funny to watch William Hung slaughter She Bangs on American Idol, and while people sympathised with his complete and utter lameness, there is no reason, nor justification for releasing this album... "

The rest can be read here...
www.zebramag.com.au...

PS: This articial says everything that we were thinking but were too afraid to say... LMAO ROFL!!

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameo131i
PS: This articial says everything that we were thinking but were too afraid to say... LMAO ROFL!!

Not necessarily, some people from the rolling stones magazine went to skydome and asked him during a Q&A period whether he was in on the joke...

ROFLMAO

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
LOL! Well i am in Australia and didn't here about that... LOL!! I FEEL SO SRY FOR THAT DUDE!

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I've read that William Hung has actually turned down gigs because he is to busy. These gigs are paying around $10,000 US a show. But I must agree, this cd should never have been made.

P.S. He could have gotten a record contract if He would have won on the show SUPERSTAR USA on the WB network.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
think that his success will lead to the failure of American Idols.

Think about this. Everyone saw how much Bill SUCKED. Next year, the losers who think that they can sing, when really they sound like
will be out in full force. They will be trying to suck on purpose. Obviously, Mr. Hung made it much bigger than the actual winner of that year�s episode.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Anyone caught a in record store paying $$ for a William Hung album should be shot on sight!

[Edited on 6-7-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
American Idol should've been banned after the first season, nuff said.

top topics

join