It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver "New World Airport" Murals and COP16...RELATIONS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
mediamatters.org...

Something I noitced while watching Glenn Beck yesterday...

I know that "Mainstream Media" is distorted, but could the Jaguar God be related to this?

From the Washington Post: With United Nations climate negotiators facing an uphill battle to advance their goal of reducing emissions linked to global warming, it’s no surprise that the woman steering the talks appealed to a Mayan goddess Monday.

Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of the U.N. Framework Convention on Climate Change, invoked the ancient jaguar goddess Ixchel in her opening statement to delegates gathered in Cancun, Mexico, noting that Ixchel was not only goddess of the moon, but also “the goddess of reason, creativity and weaving. May she inspire you—because today, you are gathered in Cancun to weave together the elements of a solid response to climate change, using both reason and creativity as your tools.” ...

“Excellencies, the goddess Ixchel would probably tell you that a tapestry is the result of the skilful interlacing of many threads,” said Figueres, who hails from Costa Rica and started her greetings in Spanish before switching to English. “I am convinced that 20 years from now, we will admire the policy tapestry that you have woven together and think back fondly to Cancun and the inspiration of Ixchel.”

Now if you look to both of those murals, notice the Jaguar sitting in the top of the tree, and in the second the large Jaguar laying dead. Could Beck be hinting towards this by obsessing over the Jaguar God for an entire segment of his show?

Again, I know Media Matters is corrupt, however they were the only ones who posted this video. As for FOX and Beck, if you've notced he's been taking more of an Alex Jones stance without coming right out and saying it these past few months.

I also saw this video last week:

Any thoughts on if these statements are related?
edit on 7-12-2010 by songofthebirdy because: Formatting

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
your youtube link doesnt work... but you may be on to something here. Flag.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Ignore this, I made a new thread with the correct links in place.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

This is a video about the murals, interesting stuff

new topics

top topics

join