It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion - Resistance Will Indeed Be Futile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There are various alien invasion scenarios but they mainly center on an external threat. It's all about EXTRA-terrestrials, exopolitics, etc.

At a convention focusing on the power of Vril, I have come across an individual who claims (documents, et al.) the true invasion is going to come from the hollow earth (the Nazi concept of a super-race). He also claims the date of 2012 is but a red herring at worst and a misconception at best.

Apparently, the hollow earth race holds magical powers (thus, all the legends about leprechauns and other creatures).

We are but a host society to them, serving their needs.

The bottom line is this: resistance will be next to impossible due to their ability to affect everyone on the planet simultaneously. Those entities have a rather idiosyncratic way of ''disabling'' human resistance.

This individual claims he knows how to get out of Earth safely before the SHTF. I don't know about that, but I'm willing to entertain the notion - based on what I've seen so far - that he is the real deal.

I'm just putting it out there, perhaps some of you have heard something similar.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by aboveandbeyond

I've heard simular. Though I highly doubt all resistance would be futile. Even if half of us were brain dead zombies there would be an abundance of rebellion. When you think about it logically, yes, we would be out matched. Though if we were to have a total war situation with Aliens or something, you'd have to expect at least a few to die along with many humans. A new society could be formed, and of course some would escape under the radar. Example: The Illegals in the US, and the Soverign Citizens.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
ok, so middle earth dwelling wizards and elves will come up and erm..kill us I guess for kicks.

however, this guy has a secret spaceship that will save him..

This makes complete sense...see...Debunk THAT skeptics!!! you cant, can you!

erm...how many seats in his spaceship? and can I take pets?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This news is 200,000 years old. This could be why you haven't heard about it lately.

We couldn't stop it back then so why do you think we can now? Oh, possibly you think you are not a victim. This is why resistance is futile, they are in control.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by aboveandbeyond

I dont think that is true, although anything is possible. It's just, if extraterrestrials are really here, and most UFO's are really indeed extraterrestrials, then I believe they have been here for a long time. I dont believe everything from the ancient astronaut theory, but I do believe if they are really here and we are seeing them greatly today, then they were also here thousands of years ago and pose no threat to us considering we are the weaklings. I remember a few days ago watching UFO's and the White House on history channel which has some compelling government statements and actions that make you think twice and really believe UFO's are extraterrestrials. Anyways, I remember a statement, I forgot the mans name, but he said "well, if the UFO's are here and they come from mars, we have nothing to worry about." Now im a skeptic and im not saying they did indeed come from Mars, but it's just interesting that most scientist's agree that water did exist on Mars in ancient times, it's pretty much proven. There's still frozen ice under Mars. Yet, with the vastness of the Universe if they exist they can come from anywhere. Either way, I just don't believe if one day they show themselves that they will pose a threat to us, I actually think that day will be a new day for humans on this Earth, and a real "change" in many ways, hopefully positive. They say 2012 may signal a day of "starting over" or "change", so it would be awesome if that change had to do with extraterrestrials. Yet, I don't believe in the 2012 apocalypse theory, it's all hyped up. Many things can happen, but I don't think this Earth will end in 2012 along with all of it's inhabitants.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think the fact that there are people who believe the Earth is hollow, filled with beings with magical powers, will scare off any intelligent alien species frpm planning to invade Earth.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
so you met some guy at a ufo convention who says leprechauns are gonna take over the world, and he's got a spaceship to escape the carnage. and you think he's the 'real deal' ?
what i mean to say is, even the flimsiest of arguments for the hollow earth / underground civilisations are much better than this.
edit on 7-12-2010 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Actually, I will say I keep a open mind on massive caverns that potentially could hold life and indeed some long lost ancestors under the earth. Hell, I would actually be suprised if we found out for certain there isn't gigantic caverns down below in various places.

incidently, big caverns does not mean hollow earth...hollow bits of earth here and there, sure..

I wonder how they would filter their air..must be some serious algae type plantlife down there

I think the whole "magic" thing however made things go south

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I think that maybe this guy is a dissinfo agent. I have an open mind, but come on.
Maybe they just want their lucky charms.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I think that maybe this guy is a dissinfo agent. I have an open mind, but come on.
Maybe they just want their lucky charms.

more than likely, he is just your run of the mill nutcase whom has read far too many conspiracy theories and merged them all into one wacky outlook

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

While this is probably the case, people like this tend to hurt the "truth cause".

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Algae living in water underground is way different that a race of people sustaining life in such a place.
I watched Crystal Caves and it is a wonderful natural occurance, who knows what else we will find. I doubt it will be leprechauns though.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This thread is completely ridiculous and totally undeserving of a two line response.

2nd.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Algae living in water underground is way different that a race of people sustaining life in such a place.
I watched Crystal Caves and it is a wonderful natural occurance, who knows what else we will find. I doubt it will be leprechauns though.

Again, I keep an open mind...who knows, we may find giant emerald cities ten million years old by "angellic" and/or "demonic" beings that indeed have been the subject of ancient writing and modern day UFO claims...

just speculation of course...however, until some evidence is given, its all just hypothetical fantasy and a plot to some sci-fi stories.

I do believe that in say, 10k years, most of the earths population may be living in subterranian cities for various reasons...seems its more logical to dig down than build up.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboveandbeyond
There are various alien invasion scenarios but they mainly center on an external threat. It's all about EXTRA-terrestrials, exopolitics, etc.

At a convention focusing on the power of Vril, I have come across an individual.....

This individual is the Source so giving us his name would help. I still think its BS but thanks for putting it out there.

join