It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Khufu pyramid and the Ancient Alien Astronaut Theory.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Any UFO researcher familiar with the Dänniken's theory of the "Ancient Alien Astronaut", keeps a particular attention in the several megalithic buildings spread all over the world. Most of them built with gigantic blocks with hundreds of tons and certain cases thousands of tons, or built straight in entire mountains with laser-like precision. We can see them in Angkor Wat, Tiahuanaco, Ollantaytambo, Sacsayhuaman, Macchu Picchu, Baalbek, or Abu Simbel. Some of them built in the high Andes, with blocks with over 200 tons, that modern heavy cranes would have hard times to lift up. These buildings are the "cream" of the Ancient Alien Astronaut Theory enthusiasts, to contest the mainstream archeologists and general skeptics, that affirm that these megalithic constructions were built by primitive workers, that cut them with "obsidian blades" and assembled them using "wooden cranes and pulleys, bamboo scaffolding and ropes"... Yep, this is what they state, what's written in the history books and what we learn in the schools, generation after generation. And this is what they use, in attempt to discredit and ridicule those who believe that heavy machines, logistic, machinery, most likely of alien technology, were used to build them...

Of all ancient megalithic buildings, the ones that cause more controversy, when mentioned within the Ancient Alien Astronaut Theory, are the Giza pyramids, specially the Khufu pyramid, built with 2.300.000 stone blocks weighing from 2-30 tons each, with some of them weighing over 60 tons. According to some researchers, the blocks that support the internal chambers, weight over 350 tons, but the scholars still saying that they were built with primitive tools... The irony is that, THIS is the ridiculous theory, but a student doesn't graduate if write something different that, in the final exam and the "experts" in Ancient Egypt got their PHDs, supporting this...
However, most of the Ancient Alien Astronaut theorists are still in disadvantage, when facing the mainstream archeology, 'cause they ignore the most baffling and stunning details about the Khufu pyramid. A series of mathematical constants embedded in the dimensions of the Great Pyramid, with several data that only could be known by astronauts, through satellites, space crafts and computers. Some of these data are:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Mean Distance to the Sun: Half of the length of the diagonal of the base times 10^6 = average distance to the sun

Mean Distance to Sun: The height of the pyramid times 10^9 represents the mean radius of the earth's orbit around the sun, or Astronomical Unit (AU). [5,813.235565376 Pyramid Inches x 10^9 = 91,848,816.9 miles]

Mean Distance to Moon: The length of the Jubilee passage times 7 times 10^7 is the mean distance to the moon. [215.973053 Pyramid Inches * 7 * 10^7 = 1.5118e10 Pyramid Inches = 238,865 miles]

Sun's Radius: Twice the perimeter of the bottom of the granite coffer times 10^8 is the sun's mean radius. [270.45378502 Pyramid Inches* 10^8 = 427,316 miles]

Earth's Polar Radius: The Sacred Cubit times 10^7 = polar radius of the earth (distance from North Pole to earth's centre) [25 Pyramid Inches * 10^7 * (1.001081 in / 1 Pyramid Inches) * (1 ft / 12 in) * (1 mi/ 5280 ft) = 3,950 miles]

Earth's Polar Radius: The Pyramid embodies a scale ratio of 1/43,200. The height * 43200 = 3,938.685 miles, which is the polar radius of the earth to within 11 mi.

Radius of the Earth: The curvature designed into the faces of the pyramid exactly matches the radius of the earth.

Full data:
Intersting Facts About the Great Pyramid

edit on 12/7/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

One of the main contributors, to bring up these data, is the Belgium-raised-in-Egypt engineer, Robert Bauval. And also he was the first researcher to bring to public, that the Giza Pyramids were built in alignment with the position of the Orion Belt, over 10.400 B.C., what is far earlier than the appearing of Sumer, the first civilization admitted by modern history:

Even though no body was found inside the Giza Pyramids, the mainstream theories claim that they were nothing, but "exotic tombs of egocentric pharaohs." But the recent researches of the master craftsman, Christopher Dunn, with large experience in aerospace industry, have demonstrated that the purpose of the Giza Pyramids, specially the Great One, was way more sophisticated than we learn on school:

According to his study of the Khufu chambers, he concluded that it was a huge microwave reactor, whose shafts aligned with Sirius and Orion, may have worked as "directional antennas" or "communication ports" with those star systems. In another words, the Khufu Pyramid was a "wireless connection" between Earth, Sirius and Orion.

Nowadays, tnks to some outta-box scientists, the Ancient Alien Astronaut Theory is getting stronger and offering more plausible explanations than the bogus theories we are forced to swallow.

The Giza Pyramids and The Constellation of Orion
THE GIZA PYRAMIDS AS A STELLAR REPRESENTATION OF ORION'S BELT

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Add to that the findings of Thomas Brophy at the Nabta Playa site (megaliths in alignments which suggest particular stars of Orion's belt including Alnitak Alnalim Mentaka and Vega, their radial velocities, and possibly large orbiting bodies and those orbital distances and velocities). There's more interesting findings buried in the Nubian desert, but unfortunately Egypt hasn't protected these sites from scavangers and desecration, and most likely they will not in the future.

You know, (for those who know Dr. Brophy's findings) there was one thing about his discoveries in Nabta and that was that there seemed to be a missing link (or two). As the prime scaling method was applied to allow rendering of ever larger swaths of space, I wondered why there wasn't found a solar scale/representation nearby not of the stars necessarily but of our own solar system, if his findings were correct. And there it is in geometric dimensions of the Great Khufu pyramid. If this is the case, then I wonder if there are/were other sites around the pyramids which reflect the other planets orbiting our sun! That would be a very interesting discovery, lol.

And microwaves.... How would the Egyptians of up to 4,000 years ago (and possibly 10,000!) be able to create microwaves? Hmmmm...
I think I know, but am reluctant to say.
edit on 7-12-2010 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
Add to that the findings of Thomas Brophy at the Nabta Playa site (megaliths in alignments which suggest particular stars of Orion's belt including Alnitak Alnalim Mentaka and Vega, their radial velocities, and possibly large orbiting bodies and those orbital distances and velocities). There's more interesting findings buried in the Nubian desert, but unfortunately Egypt hasn't protected these sites from scavangers and desecration, and most likely they will not in the future.

You know, (for those who know Dr. Brophy's findings) there was one thing about his discoveries in Nabta and that was that there seemed to be a missing link (or two). As the prime scaling method was applied to allow rendering of ever larger swaths of space, I wondered why there wasn't found a solar scale/representation nearby not of the stars necessarily but of our own solar system, if his findings were correct. And there it is in geometric dimensions of the Great Khufu pyramid. If this is the case, then I wonder if there are/were other sites around the pyramids which reflect the other planets orbiting our sun! That would be a very interesting discovery, lol.

And microwaves.... How would the Egyptians of up to 4,000 years ago (and possibly 10,000!) be able to create microwaves? Hmmmm...
I think I know, but am reluctant to say.
edit on 7-12-2010 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

It seems that the whole delta of Nile is a mirror of a specific part of the Milky Way, as positioned in the Taurus Era, over 10.000 years ago. It's interesting you have mentioned the ruins of Nubia, 'cause a friend of mine just sent me this pic:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/affbcd9356d8.jpg[/atsimg]

It's a Nubian temple, where we can see a stele with a clear depiction of a rocket and a delta wing craft, hovering above two dudes. The shill disinfos probably will say it's a "stylized ceremonial penis" or something like that...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

bogus theories we are forced to swallow.

No shìt .. being learned in schools how the Pyramids are build, even tho its just a empty theory ..

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Hey there 1AB,

Well we certainly seem to be reading from the same page and I particularly agree with the ridiculous ideas that have been taught in schools for years as if they are the absolute truth ... when in reality nothing could be further from it.

You can read my extended thoughts on this very subject by clicking on the blue link in my signature ... I think we have a lot in common

The other thing I'm finding very interesting at this point in time is the fact that we are all finally stepping forward to be heard.

Nice to meet you and keep searching ... the answers are all there

Woody

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'm wary of carvings from temples now, I used to be quite sure that we were seeing objects before their time on these temple walls only for a kind forum member to post a very detailed debunk of these idea's showing exactly what they were, by who and why the imagery looked as it did.

I learned a little that day about face values.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

(snip)[
It's a Nubian temple, where we can see a stele with a clear depiction of a rocket and a delta wing craft, hovering above two dudes. The shill disinfos probably will say it's a "stylized ceremonial penis" or something like that...

I guess you guys love this thread 'cause it caters to the fringe thinkers such as you. That "delta wing craft" looks like a piece of the wall just separated!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

i 2nd your notion on the the delta wing. it does look like a chip or crack in the wall. saying that, i do feel that these images should be looked at deeper and should not be taught as fact in any perception. i say this because we do not know for sure what they are (as most of us know). i also feel that we might not ever know since a lot of the evidence has been destroyed and or stolen.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light
reply to post by The Shrike

i 2nd your notion on the the delta wing. it does look like a chip or crack in the wall. saying that, i do feel that these images should be looked at deeper and should not be taught as fact in any perception. i say this because we do not know for sure what they are (as most of us know). i also feel that we might not ever know since a lot of the evidence has been destroyed and or stolen.

Looking at this Nubian stele, as an isolated image, you avoid on jumping to conclusions, but THEN, when you look at more unusual ancient features like the "Toprakkale rocket", found in archeological digs on Turkey and the stele in the walls of Abydos, in Egypt, the only thing that prevents someone one getting to OBVIOUS conclusions, is the fear of admit what these ancient images are depicting.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/674a478d2104.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6ad7d8429fc.jpeg[/atsimg]

edit on 12/8/2010 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

(snip)[

I guess you guys love this thread 'cause it caters to the fringe thinkers such as you. That "delta wing craft" looks like a piece of the wall just separated!

Shrike,

Dude, he's referring to the phallus to the left of the missing plaster.

Blastoff!

Harte

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

'They' do seem to interpret many things as a phallus. In some cases they are correct, when it is explicit.
(representation of circumcision)
www.d.umn.edu...

So, given the level of accurate representation of other known objects in their artwork including proportion, scale, proximity, etc, the tall pointed object in your picture doesn't look like a penis, at least to me. Then again, I'm not inclined to see phalli everywhere.

As for the 'delta-winged craft' it does look like part of the wall crumbled.

Anyway, thanks for bringing up that pic! The connection/influence between the neolithic pastoralists of Nubia and Nile agriculturalists was very strong.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I always found those images interesting, especially the one that mimics the design of a helicopter. It's to mysterious even for debunkers, because why would ancient people at that time feel the need to draw something like that. Unless they brought evidence of what it was and what the Egyptians used it for, which they haven't.
edit on 9-12-2010 by FPB214 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FPB214
I always found those images interesting, especially the one that mimics the design of a helicopter. It's to mysterious even for debunkers, because why would ancient people at that time feel the need to draw something like that.

It's not "mysterious" at all to anyone with any knowledge of ancient Egypt.

And, it's not a drawing, it is words written in hieroglyphs.

It's part of the five-fold titulary, the part about the "two ladies."

Search here at ATS for a complete explanation - I've posted it here myself at least twice, with pics of the words you refer to along with pics of other five-fold titularies that look similar. Others have shown this as well here at ATS.

Harte

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
When i watched Stargate i was impressed with the film not just for the sci fi, special effects and ailens and good old good vs evil concepts but also with the bold statement that they pryamids were influenced by ailens and that artifacts like the stargate were found to support this. An early disclosure message to the masses i'd say mixed in with good fun storylines and film magic!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Big structures carved inside a mountain with laserlike precision? Such as?

Also I heard that the appearance of the orion stars coincided with the season the Nihl river flooded and thats why the orion star is of great meaning in ancient egyptian culture. And Sarcophaguses were found in the pyramids, so at least part of their function was to serve as a thomb. No wierings were found no switches, no nothing that suggests the use of anything even remotely electornical was found at any of the pyramids, in egypt or elsewhere.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Im sure they are, but from just looking at the photograph posted itself right here, most look as drawings, or today that would be a drawing of a helicopter. I dont see how that could have been a way to write words in Ancient Egypt, but even if it wasn't meant to be prophetic, it is today when we see these "words" that look like technology we have today.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FPB214
reply to post by Harte

Im sure they are, but from just looking at the photograph posted itself right here, most look as drawings, or today that would be a drawing of a helicopter. I dont see how that could have been a way to write words in Ancient Egypt, but even if it wasn't meant to be prophetic, it is today when we see these "words" that look like technology we have today.

Too lazy even for the search function, or afraid you'll have to give up on the Easter Bunny?

Harte

new topics

top topics

join