It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Castrate Sex Offenders?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Oh come on, you've never owned a dog or cat that you spayed or neutered?

My answer is you bet I'd opt for castration or a full hysterectomy. I wouldn't want that type of aggressive behavior in the gene pool.
edit on 11/03/2008 by Skydancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
For repeat offenders yes.. Child molesters on the spot. Why because they will cause life long emotional damage so they should have life long damage. I think they deserve to be castrated by rabid dogs but that's too cruel to the dogs that have to eat that filth.

I have no respect for rapists, they are sick twisted and deserve to die. to harm someone in that way is beyond cruel they are lower than scum and are unworthy of being considered of possessing a soul. \they made their bed now they have to sleep in it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Does the proposition in the OP concern J.Assange?

Just saying.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It depends on case by case basis. As others have mentioned, if it's a one time thing then standard rehabilitation methods should be adequate. However, if they're a repeat offender it should be considered. Of course, it depends on what type of rapist they are. Castrating a sadistic rapist isn't going to get you anywhere, as the rape is just another way they torment their victims.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

If its a sadistic rapist put them in a cage with a starved lion... let them get ripped apart. \they did that to their victim so an eye for a eye.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboveandbeyond
Would you castrate sex offenders if you could? I don't mean this figuratively, I'm talking all the way. If yes, how would you justify this move (pun intended).

No. Murderers, rapists and child abusers should be imprisoned for the rest of their lives; there is no need to mutilate and humiliate them, when the punishment for their crimes is an indefinite loss of liberty.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Might I add that peeing on the side of the road is a sex offense.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I agree. SEX OFFENDER written on their foreheads

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by aboveandbeyond

Just place them with their kind. Rapist go on a rapist island with child molesters and serial rapist killers and then feed them 1c every 3 days. No meds ya on your own there no policia except off shore otherwise your on your own there. letem do they selves in!
edit on 12/7/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Although there are some accused that turn out to be totally innocent, there are those who are totally guilty of these crimes against children. One poster talked about life imprisonment. What if the Justice System let the Child Molester walk free? Then what? It happened to my son. The Justice System let us down big time and the day I catch up to this guy, well...............

For the last twenty years I have thought about this guy and what I will do to him. I even wrote a song about it to help me deal with it. www.youtube.com...

Nothing is too bad for this guy, castration or death by slow painful means, NOTHING!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Question, can a man get it up if he has no testicles?

Hmm, maybe let him keep his member, but let it be a flacid, hopeless, dribbling reminder of what a man is supposed to be.

The protector.

Not the abuser.

Off with their balls!

-G

Edit:

Aparently they can still get it up without the man-bits. The only solution would then be to turn them into a vegetable by drilling holes in their skull and giving them manual labor jobs somwhere in the central united states where there is nothing but hot, dirty, sweaty men digging holes in the sand for miles and miles

Justice. Ahh, It smells good.
edit on 7-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Wow,
Okay I'll play.

For molesting/raping infants, children, youth, minors.
TERMINATION, no questions, quick proper trial, etc etc, end result guilty? 'Termination' .

Castrating an already disturbed individual and thinking that they wouldnt become even worse afterward isnt one of the safest bets to take.
Yeah I know I'm cold hearted, and have no soul and should forgive and forget, and help them find god,
but no,
sorry, lights out, feed the worms.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
What about peeing on the side of the road? You know they make you a sex offender for that. Ooops, many of you just casterated yourselves.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

That would be indecent exposure, though classified as sex offense, its something a little bit different from rape thus should be treated differently. Also why you would pee by the side of the road confuses me maybe because I'm female and don't get that.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
What is the equivalent punishment if the sex offender is a female?

It seems that we have a number of cases recently of females sleeping with younger males.

In general terms, If you have a male say child molester, I wouldn't have any problem with castration. The punishment should fit the crime,and in cases where there is a punishment like castration, then proof should be overwhelming.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The problem isn't in your gonads. The problem is in their largest sex organ - their brain.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Really?

So if they use their fingers should we be lobbing off their fingers?

Surely inhumane actions will show these people how to behave humanely in society.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It would depend on the offense and the circumstances that surround it. Someone who diddles with kids, a definate yes! Serial rapists also. Sadly however, there are women who will screw around on their mates, then if caught in the act or even found out later, will cry rape. Some will cry rape even if they are simply pissed off at a guy. If someone had messed with my kids when they were young, I would have had no problem castrating the offender, and would have done so without the benefit of anesthetic. I used to raise pigs, and know I wouldn't lose any sleep over castrating child molesters and serial rapists who incidently, shouldn't be anesthetized. They don't care about any pain, terror and emotional trauma suffered by their victims. If the Canadian government was to pass it into law, there could be a couple of stipulations to go along with it, such as (depending on the circumstaces of the case) one ball for a first offense, then if it happens again, off comes the other.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
What is the equivalent punishment if the sex offender is a female?

Exactly.

2nd.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Hysterectomy,....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join