It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My analysis of the 'Time Traveler' photo.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I've been looking at this photo for a while now, looking for something to debunk the 'time traveler' theory. However, the more I look at it, the more I believe more and more it's just might be a time traveler.

Now, we all know the hair cut, the glasses, the embroidered shirt, and the possible hoodie are the parts of the photo that we have been focusing on thus far. But to that, we can now add (IMO) the guy I've cricled, and the lady I've also circled, into the decision making of what you may believe, who this person is.

The image:

Now, look closely at the guys eyes. To me, he looks like he's clearly staring at this 'time traveler'. Why is he not paying attention to what everybody else is? Does he realize he clearly doesn't belong in this crowd of people? Next take a look at the ladys eyes. Again to me, she looks as if she's staring directly at what we think is a camera. Perhaps it's not a camera. Perhaps it is. But if I had to take a guess from looking at her face, she is trying to figure out what exactly he is holding, cause it may look odd to her. Could it be something she's never seen befor?

Thoughts?
edit on 6-12-2010 by BrnBdry because: typo

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well, the man by the car doesn't look like he is looking at the time traveler, his head is pointed straight towards what everyone else is looking at. Now the woman does look like she is looking at the camera.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

The lady appears to be looking in the 'Time Travellers' general direction.
But the man leaning on the car......what?

Seems he's looking more at the cameraman.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Thyhorrorcosmic

I see a dark spot in his eye, which leads me to belive its his iris/pupil looking at him out of the corner of his eyes.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
timetravel was brought up by einstein but what many people dont know is that most of his theories were wrong and there is secret evidence that his theory of relativity was actually wrong. but if there is time travel i could see why they would want to witness and see things like major events from the past.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Why is he not paying attention to what everybody else is?

There a lots people looking at different things. Everybody else is not looking at the same thing

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What's the man at the foreground of the image holding? The one with the silly grin on his face.

It could very well be the object if not simlar to what the "time traveller" is holding...? Thoughts?
edit on 6-12-2010 by aRogue because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
interesting theory, but you all have to keep in mind that a picture was taken at a specific time, that means, the girl is probably just trying to go through the crowd and the other guy by the car...sorry but i REALLY don;t think he's looking at the guy...look at the girl she is moving through the people, it is most likely only a coincidence if she's facing that direction....i looove that picture and i do think something's wrong...but we should stop trying to debunk the picture by looking at people reaction around because its pretty much irrelevant... great attempt though!! keep looking, something else might be lurking around...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by aRogue

To me that looks like an old school video camera.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Where does this pic come from? And why hasn't anyone stated that it's photoshopped?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
if the guy looks so out of place that future generations have discussions about wether he's a time traveller, i wouldnt be suprised if everyone in the pic was looking at him.
which makes me think its just some guy in an old pic.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I must be the only one on ATS who knows nothing about this photograph. Can someone fill me in. It appears to me like every individual in the photograph is looking at a different place then everyone one else in the photo. I could not find any two people looking at the exact same location. This males the photograph suspect IMHO. Any context for the photograph?
It almost feels like the photographed was staged.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

if this is a *real* photo, then, no doubt, the man covering his face knows, and some others are around this guy, dressed of 'the times' . I don't think this one is alone, IF it's a real photo. And the person who took the pic, is also, in on it. IF REAL.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

hang on, isnt there a thread somewhere proving thats its an original picture, il have a look, incidentally i think he stands out from the crowd because he s a lot taller than everyone else, and people have become taller.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well that's make 2 of us.. I had not seen this picture AT ALL.

Very interesting even tho, I don't think he is a TTvler. He sure look like anachronic in this small crowd I'll give you that.

It remind me of ppl puting human emotion on a animal while watching them doing things that are natural.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Because the original was found in a museum, and the guy was in the picture. There's a thread here with the video of the picture being found in the museums archives.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Here is my analysis.

edit on 6-12-2010 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Strange if it has been proved real. Unless my eyes are deceiving me, It sure looks like no two people in this photo are looking at the exact same spot. And to me that seems unreal. Almost like it was staged somehow. Not necessarily as a hoax, but as some type of artistic photograph.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

I like all of that.

Just saying.
edit on 6-12-2010 by BrnBdry because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join