It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks - Truth is Treason in an Empire of Lies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The sheeple have once again sided with the State Run Media. And that is to say that exposing the truth is treason.

I am leaning toward the idea, that this is a CIA run operation, with the goal of censoring the internet.

Not everyone is in on it. So some factions of government are doing what they think is best, but this is a terrible attack at our first amendment rights, because once they've got everyone convinced, that it is no good to tell the truth about the government, then we are all doomed.

I think Ron Paul said it best, "Truth is Treason in an Empire of Lies".

They are using the WikiLeaks "episode", to tell us that we can't just go around telling the truth, and that Assange is a traitor, even though he is not a U.S. citizen. Then we also have people calling for Julian's execution or assassination.

All of these things, do not bode well for freedom.

So, even if it is a CIA plot, we should look through the smoke and mirrors, and defend what is right, truth, and freedom of speech.

I know some of you will parrot the powers the be, and say that WikiLeaks are putting people at risk, but I would counter, and say that the policies of the U.S. government are putting people at risk.

The U.S. foreign policy is all about oil, natural resources, and strategic military bases.

It has nothing to do with defending us from terrorists, in fact, it creates more terrorists exponentially.

We are less safe today than we were are 911, my opinion.

And in the meantime, we have lost our liberties, and because of the banking scandal, we have lost our wealth.

So, when the government says, "They hate us because we're rich and free", they fixed the problem by making sure we will never be RICH or FREE.

So, whether or not WikiLeaks, is a CIA operation, we must fight, the inevitable path, that this turn of events will lead to, and that is the censoring of the internet.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

What is this rant in reference to exactly.
Assange or Manning?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim

Assange or Manning?

This is all about protecting our free speech on the internet, no matter what game is being played on the world stage, we need to stand up for ourselves.

And whenever someone tells you, that Assange should be assassinated, ask them why? Is the truth bad?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

It appears to me to be a shrewd assessment of the inevitable end-run that's being set up on our free speech rights and any hope of holding the Government accountable for its actions.

Love the title of this OP. And the sentiment.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I love the "He's endangering our troops" line. That is just rich.
Who is the moron who actually bought that one? I mean talk about manipulation!
That one was geared towards all of the mindless "Patriots" who will "Defend the troops" no matter what.
There is nothing wrong with defending people who honestly believe they are fighting for our freedom. They have my support as well.

However,.....what these people who buy into lines of crap like this are actually defending is not the troops at all. They are defending Our Tyrannical Government and its ability to enslave us all.

Has it ever crossed anyones mind that the only thing endangering our troops is the fact that they are were sent overseas to invade a foreign land and continue to slaughter its citizens???????? HELLOOOO!!!!
IS THIS THING ON???? lol. Cummon people.

WAKE UP!

This was only menat for those of you who bought into this line of crap, "He's endangering our troops".

OUR GOVERNMENT IS ENDANGERING OUT TROOPS!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I love that quote from RP. I find myself more and more in agreement with your analysis. It would not surprise me at all if wikileaks was a front for some agency. It just makes too much sense, especially considering the fact that none of these "leaks" are truly damning.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse

It has nothing to do with defending us from terrorists, in fact, it creates more terrorists exponentially.

We are less safe today than we were are 911, my opinion.

That is truth, far more dangerous than anything from wikileaks.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
This was only menat for those of you who bought into this line of crap, "He's endangering our troops".

Perhaps you should ask one of the troops, or if you have the courage, join them before you speak for them,.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I think you might be absolutely right... that this could be a CIA directed operation... but I do not agree with the reasons behind it. Your evidence for collusion is strong and changes my mind on the subject, but I do not think it is with the intent to do all the things you say. However, censoring the internet? now you are on to something. It gives them a reason to invest the resources to try to pull the monumental task off. I think its already been done by consolidating search engines. If their goal is to control the internet, to a certain extent it is done, but the core of the internet structure makes absolute censorship nearly impossible. shutting down known targets on the other hand may just be what they are trying to do.
But the logical progression does not follow to extinguishing our wealth or basic freedoms. Maybe there is more to it, but i need to see more to be convinced and so should others.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

Can you show me where I spoke for the troops? Thanks in advance.

BTW, What should I ask them???
Ohh yeah, And you're so sure I am not one of them myself?
lol, wow.
I love people who dive right in without thinking first.

Is it safe to assume you are one of the blind Patriots who'll defend the troops at any cost even when when no one is attacking them? Reminds me of some Christans with Jesus. Relax, no one is attacking the troops, and no one is attacking Jesus either. (gotta cover my bases) What I am attacking is the redneck hillbillys who defend the troops when someones else abuses them but say nothing when our Government abuses them.
edit on 6-12-2010 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dpne42

I think you might be absolutely right... that this could be a CIA directed operation... but I do not agree with the reasons behind it. Your evidence for collusion is strong and changes my mind on the subject, but I do not think it is with the intent to do all the things you say. However, censoring the internet? now you are on to something. It gives them a reason to invest the resources to try to pull the monumental task off. I think its already been done by consolidating search engines. If their goal is to control the internet, to a certain extent it is done, but the core of the internet structure makes absolute censorship nearly impossible. shutting down known targets on the other hand may just be what they are trying to do.
But the logical progression does not follow to extinguishing our wealth or basic freedoms. Maybe there is more to it, but i need to see more to be convinced and so should others.

Remember that quote from the globalist Zbigniew Brzezinski: "It is easier to kill one million people, than it is to control them."

That is what this is all about. It is all about control.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Perhaps you should ask one of the troops, or if you have the courage, join them before you speak for them,.

NiteWing,

It is obvious, you have a strong desire to support the troops, as do we all. But you have to remember, that the troops are being misled, by a flawed foreign policy. Many of them do believe that they are doing the right thing, but I believe, they know what they are told. They are not told that the endless war against terrorism, is really about securing Oil and resources. They are not told that Iraq had nothing to do with 911. They are not told many things.

I am 46 years old, my 2 kids are both adults. I worry that they will be enscripted to die for the lies of the "elite". My heart sinks, every time I hear about troops killed overseas, because, I know that those troops are really just kids, teens, early twenties. It is infuriating to know that they die for a lie.

I do support the troops, I want them to come home to safety, instead of fighting for the profits of our government puppet masters.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well said...
kx

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Originally posted by Nephalim

Assange or Manning?

This is all about protecting our free speech on the internet, no matter what game is being played on the world stage, we need to stand up for ourselves.

And whenever someone tells you, that Assange should be assassinated, ask them why? Is the truth bad?

Actually, if someone says he should be assassinated, IMO it would be better to express horror at their wish to see someone murdered in cold blood. This talk of assassination is actually quite horrendous. It is outrageous that someone should call for the murder of anyone in a civilised society. What happened to due legal process? I am constantly amazed/horrified at how no-one bats an eyelid at this whole, criminal concept of assassination.
It's all part of the NWO conditioning.

edit on 6-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Actually, many have already expressed this on here.

second

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I wonder if the truth now would save more lives than the truth later... or never?

Or would having the truth take lives...hrrmmm?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I don't think anyone can control the Internet, since there is strong crypto available the internets will just go dark - a Darknet will be born. Not as open as it used to be, but still there, people will continue to communicate but encrypted..Besides the Internet commerce makes up a good chunk of every nations GDP today, it is considered critical infrastructure,, it would be counter productive for any state to turn off the light.
edit on 7-12-2010 by abaddon6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Even though over the last two weeks it has caused some heated discussions with my parents, and there the government is always right attitude. I want to focus on the dangers of the Internet.

The Internet is a double edged sword for several reasons that the PTB feel like they must control. At no time in all of recorded history have the governments of the world, religious, and academia institutions have had so little power over the information being disseminated to the masses. When a story hit’s the Internet it cannot be controlled. Sure it can be bent, but not controlled. If people are truly interested in discovering the truth about anything, the information is truly at their finger tips. And that is a complete loss of control for TPTB. And that’s why you must support Wikileaks…

In less then a day information can send countries to war, or citizens against their governments. Where a nerd in his parents basement can shut down billion dollar industries/government institutions... or learn government secrets by using the word password, for top secret data behind a secured server that uses the word password as the administrative password. How stupid is that…

But the most scariest part of the Internet. People could learn the most frightening secret of all. People run every aspect of government on Earth, and those people in government are of no more importance then some kid playing in muddy streets on some late night guilt trip commercial. Governments are nothing more then paper work, promises and people… That’s it…What I mean is, you... YES YOU, can do the job of every single government position on Earth. You might not be as good as some, but some of you will be way better then those who currently hold office. And above all, without these people having control over information, and how it is allowed to be disseminated, the people within governments/religious/and in academia are fearful, that we will learn we truly don't need them outside of the local level. Oh that’s not something they need to fear right away, but for those who are paid to think ahead, I guaran-damn-tee they see the writing on the wall.

You can post the truth on the Internet, or post a video exposing some truth, and in less then a few minutes that information can be on thousands of computers, and with the right program, sent to every single email box on Earth. Wikileaks is exposing this truth in ways, only those who see the bigger picture are totally frightened about.

Wikileaks has already won and there aint one damn thing the government can do to stop it, this time, and they know it. So there plan should be to make sure they never feel this unimportant/exposed/naked again. And there in lies the double edged sword.

Every single person on Earth must support Wikileaks, or we are throwing our rights, and those of our children away. Wikileaks is not responsible for this information, the people in governments who created those papers and allowed them to be copied are. My country, (the USA), might have more enemies then we can handle when this is all said and done, but I don't blame Wikileaks, I blame my leaders, and that is what they fear as well.

While at the same time, PayPal deserves to lose everything, and all those not smart enough to understand how to protect themselves or their companies deserve the same fate... In this fight for freedom it will be survival of the fittest... why the hell do you think so called Internet bullies and government enforcement is getting such play... its simply a gimmick... get the kids on board, saying we’re hear to protect you from meanies… and in five years, (mark it down on your calendar) we lose the entire knowledge of our worlds history being at our fingers tips, both past and present, without government intervention or power to stop it... Sadly though… in the end if we don’t stand up and support Wikileaks… we will be left with what they allow us to have. But they can only win if we allow them too.

When America talks of Internet censorship in China as a good thing, every single person in the free world should cringe… even with Wikileaks know freedom has only won one battle and they intend to win the war.

To the wikileaks founder... Personally I think you’re a son of a bitch because you brought the world to this point, but I support your right to shove this down the worlds throat... This is the price we all must pay for freedom... the governments just have to learn, freedom means even they aren't above the law... if my government can read my emails without my permission, well then... NNFU.... your emails can be read without your permission as well… and now you will have to suffer the consequences of your actions you SOB"s. This is a double edge sword we must not allow to die...

Right now the governments do not control the information… if we bend or do not support Wikileaks right to give back to the people in government positions the same crap they are forcing us to suffer… Now we get to read your private emails and communications you bastards… Why should I care about your privacy when you wipe your ass with the constitution and are neck deep in mine… If we bend even one inch we lose!

When it comes, and its coming... if you aren't on the side of complete freedom, then you might as well put oil on your mouse and shove it completely up your... because the only thing we'll be allowed to read after they take complete control is exactly what your mouse will smell like once you pull it back out.

--Charles Marcello
edit on 7-12-2010 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Why does the Wikileaks affair have to be a party to some conspiracy? Overcomplication is as much as distortion of reality as oversimplification.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Very good OP.
S&F.

It is one trap laid for us to be forced to choose between two options. Just say no!

We can still support without caveat our First Amendment Rights, and truth, Freedom from censorship on the Net,
even as we question the operation of Wikileaks.

edit on 7-12-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join