It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews fired the first shot in WWII.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is also posted on the Jews against Zionism Website. This article goes further in Depth. Why didn't you learn this in school? I guess the winners get to write history.

Long before the Hitler government began restricting the rights of the German Jews, the leaders of the worldwide Jewish community formally declared war on the "New Germany" at a time when the U.S. government and even the Jewish leaders in Germany were urging caution in dealing with the new Hitler regime.

www.wintersonnenwende.com...
edit on 6-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I had a feeling the jews must have done something to deserve such treatment, but then again i dont condone the NAZIS sick minded regime, All allways it comes down to the old saying "Should of probably kept our mouths shut there"

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The source for that article is The Barnes Review founded in 1994 by Willis Carto. You should look into that a little closer. The whole organization, going back to the namesake Harry Elmer Barnes, is all about holocaust denial.

I'm sure they have all sorts of fun facts.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Pure revisionist garbage! First of all, how can a religious community declare war on a sovereign country? A declaration of war is an action that takes place between sovereign countries/states. Second, you make it sound, like what the Jews suffered under the Nazis was due to this "declaration of war", while Hitler had already laid out in "Mein Kampf" what he thought of the Jews and how he would treat them. So, this call for a boycott on Nazi Germany was not unfounded at all as history has shown. And while the statement "History is written by the winners" is overall valid and true, it fails to mention that the loosers sometimes write their own history, too, even if nobody else believes in it.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
[Removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]

reply to post by yeahright

Ok how about this source.

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

Even jews site the source I gave.

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
[Removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]

reply to post by yeahright

But that doesn't make it untrue. Are you saying you don't believe it is true, or it couldn't possibly be true, or you've seen hard evidence that it isn't true, or is this a kind of ad hominem attack on the source?

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hitler had made his intentions clear in Mein Kampf, published in '25 and '26. Persecution of Jews by Nazis was already taking place in the '20s. Brownshirts were stopping Germans from entering Jewish shops in the early '30s, even before Hitler took power. Even if the boycott against German goods had not taken place, the Holocaust would have.

To look at if from the other side: suppose Jews "fired the first shot"

How did that warrant millions of Jews being slaughtered by the Nazis?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
WOW - and this info is legit...

en.wikipedia.org...
or here...
www.uni-kassel.de...
edit on 6-12-2010 by Psymoniac because: link should work now

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Well thats all up for debate. Who knows what would have happened. The point of the articles is that the Zionist and Nazi's were best friends. You think your average jew in germany wanted this boycott to happen? I seriously doubt it. I feel sorry for them. Of course this was necessary to justify what israel is doing today.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
Hitler had made his intentions clear in Mein Kampf, published in '25 and '26. Persecution of Jews by Nazis was already taking place in the '20s. Brownshirts were stopping Germans from entering Jewish shops in the early '30s, even before Hitler took power. Even if the boycott against German goods had not taken place, the Holocaust would have.

To look at if from the other side: suppose Jews "fired the first shot"

How did that warrant millions of Jews being slaughtered by the Nazis?

you cannot make the statement that the holocaust would have happened regardless of other events- for one thing, we do not even know if the holocaust would have occurred had a world war kicked off- for sure the Jews days in Germany were numbered, but could possibly have been a mass expulsion ala Idi Amin with his black nationalist explusion of Asians, rather than any genocide- all guesswork and without a myriad of alternate universes we will never know

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I honestly doubt the accuracy of this particular bit of "journalism." Besides, how does a religious group boycotting a specific countries goods justify world encompassing war?

As far as a religious group declaring a war on a country ............ Jihad ring a bell?

From what I've read on this site almost no one would say that Islamic Jihad to destroy the US or "The West" is in any way justification for war against Islamic nations.....but.....a lot of the same people would say a declaration of economic war is justification for killing jews.

As far as the actual war went, Hitlers own Nazi party set fire to the Reichstag building, seat of the German government on February 27 1933. This enabled Adolf Hitler to seize power under the pretext of protecting the nation from threats to its security. Hitlers personal war began there, when Hitler took a government under pretense and subsequently began his own bid for power over all of Europe.

Dachau was opened in June of 1933.

The night of the long knives occurred when Hitler had members of his political opposition murdered and thousands of browncoats took over the cities with bloody violence.

The Nazis murdered the Austrian chancellor.

When Hindenburg died the Nazis declared an Illegal law that combined the political and military authority in the country into a dictatorship.

When Hitler became Furher there were MANDATORY loyalty laws to HITLER...not Germany or the government.

Only a year later the Nuremburg race laws were set up. After the Nuremberg Laws of 1935, a dozen supplemental Nazi decrees were issued that eventually outlawed the Jews completely, depriving them of their rights as human beings.

In 1938 The Czechoslovakia Sudetenland was taken by the Nazis.

On September 1 1939 Hitler invaded Poland and most people should know the rest.

Did an alleged jewish boycott of goods justify this?

edit on 6-12-2010 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
From what i can gather, The first shots of WW2 were fired in WW1.

In WW1 the Germans were on the verge of winning against Britain and France, However the jewish bankers proposed to Britain that if they signed over Palestine to them they would get the US involved (Balfour Treaty). But the bankers got a double whammy because Germany were in debt to the bankers for around £$ 17 million, But Britain and France owed the bankers around £$ 2 billion between them......So the bankers would have probably got the US involved anyway just to protect their money owed from Britain and France.

These actions turned the tables on Germany and they lost the war, lost a load of land and had their economy trashed.

From there i think later the Germans found out they had been betrayed by the jewish bankers which turned to animosity,( this is probably when Hitler wrote his book in which he criticises the International jewry ?) and as we know with the jewish faith, you can't have a fight with one, without having to fight the lot. And this was when the whole of Judea declared war against Germany in 1933........From there during the 2nd war maybe a little payback was inflicted against those that had wronged Germany ?.

This is just my conclusion on what happened, and i am not citing it as fact. For that you should do your own research.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Jews are alot more intertwined with the economy, shipping and business than the "jihadists". So when they declare a boycott on a place, especially a place with a fragile economy like germany had at the time. It bites pretty hard.

Yes the camp was opened in June, the jews declared war on Germany in March.

If any group of people, declared war on america, you can bet america would start rounding them up.

I'm not saying it justifies killing, but this is a part of history is left out and should at least be known. I realize that the "victim" role of the jews must be kept at all costs to justify whats going on today. Thats why these kinda stories are attacked as "revisionist garbage".

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

If any group of people, declared war on america, you can bet america would start rounding them up.

So because Jews are involved in money it makes them more culpable? You know that the middle east has reaped trillions in oil money and a lot of that backs the Islamic Jihad. I'd say culpability is pretty serious both ways.

By the way,
Islam and Moslems have declared war on America and America seems intent on rounding up everyone but Moslems.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WalterRatlos

There is quite a history of Religions declaring war on Countries; for example "The Crusades" and the modern Islamic "Jihad".

new topics

top topics

join