It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webster Tarpley: Julian Assange is MK Ultra operative

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
"First of all Assange, think MK Ultra. This guy as far as I can see is a product of MK Ultra. In other words he's a zombie, an operative created by a sex/brainwashing/psychopharmaca/'___' cult in the neighborhood of Melbourne Australia back in the 1970s. It's the Anne Hamilton Byrne cult."

Skip to 10:50

edit on 6-12-2010 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Tarpley is wierd. He always talks about the CIA and the Anglo american empire. But he never mentions israel or the mossad and their relation to things. (especially 911).

I know its a little off topic. But thats all I have to say I guess haha.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Probably as anglo american empire runs israel.

Thats probably why. Israel was made by uk and usa.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Nice post. It's really easy and simple to spot the dis-info agents on the internet - they all big up Assange and wikileaks.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
i dont want to elaborate, but could Assange=False Prophet?

i was just listening to what this guy said and AJ's reponses, and how the media is glorifying him, and generally everyone in the world is as well, because he is something like a harbinger of truth and justice atm, but the way he and WL are handling the truth is pretty contradictory to the whole ideal . Idk, but the more i look into him, the more i see something i dont want to see.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Right, the rothchilds funded isreal. Still if you're gonna write a book about 911 being an inside job and you leave out all the people actually involved. Something is fishy. These people have names and faces. I guess I just hate how alex and webster always end up blaming things on a group of elusive "ELITE".

I don't really listen to alex anymore, but I did donate to his last money bomb. Tarpley just always gave me the willies for some reason. lol

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I listened to this last night, I am strongly leaning in this direction.

To clarify, however I do not think this is a CIA Psyops. This is beyond that.
This operation is more nefarious.

I have located a very long, detailed write up by an Australian Newspaper.
They interviewed Assange.
www.theage.com.au...

Its full of facts most dont know about his upbringing, his possible connection to the fictional character Mendax.

I am still in the fact gathering stage, and have a thread on this also. I can post what I find here also, if you would like.
See the red in my signature.

S&F

edit on 6-12-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Reasons for MK Ultra

-'___' cult in the 1970's
-Ann Hamiltonburgh cult
-grown up in peripheral of cult
-adopted by '___' guru, dyed hair blond, no longer.
-hacks into space agencies
-nick name mendex does mean "noble lie" or "untruthful"
-media darling

Interesting take. I'd say this is not too much of a stretch of the imagination. However it could very well be possible that Assange is just a puppet and he is the distraction.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ok, watching it now, but in the first MINUTE there's a fallacy. Assange has done a lot more than the 3 waves the speaker is discussing. Contrary to popular belief, Assange has been involved in a lot of other leaks that has affected other countries.

BUT, that said, his upbringing is suspect. It could be why he seems to have such a stellar IQ.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow
"Assange,MK Ultra,zombie, operative, sex/brainwashing/psychopharmaca/'___', Anne Hamilton Byrne cult."

You might want to step out for some fresh air..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATLien

"Assange,MK Ultra,zombie, operative, sex/brainwashing/psychopharmaca/'___', Anne Hamilton Byrne cult."

You might want to realize those are quotes from a doctor of history.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Julians association with the cult is once removed and the only connection to the whole thing is his half brother possibly being the grandson of Byrne. (Julian said in an interview that his "violent psycho stepfather" could've been the son of Byrne.)
Which would make this violent psychos son (Julians half brother) Byrnes grandson, if that supposition is true.

I'm sure Julian learned a lot about secrecy and how to move around to avoid to detection from the stories his half brothers father would've told about his experiences growing up in the Cult while he was married to Julians mother (they were together a couple of years) (According to Assange, his half brothers father could've been Byrnes' son. )
Strange how we've heard about Assanges son Daniel, his daughter, his mother ....but the 3 mystery people who might give the biggest clue are Julians father (apparently an activist) , his half brother and father... It seems the most interesting people in the story are being left out by the media.
Wonder why? Don't think it would be too hard to track them down and find out if it's all true or not.

edit on 6-12-2010 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATLien

You might want to realize those are quotes from a doctor of history.

Yea? I thought Eric Snow used to be the Point Guard for the Philadelphia 76ers, now he's a sports commentator or something..But a Historian too, man this guy's unbelievable.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Again those are quotes from Webster Tarpley, a doctor of history.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Mispost
edit on 6-12-2010 by v01i0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm one of the few who will agree with you on this.
Just basing on hypotheticals, I could see many, many ways that this could work as a government/NWO operation:
Turn nation against nation
Reinforce Official propaganda through "alternative media" (WL)
Ruin public officials' careers
Create false tensions between nations
Divide the internet truth movement
Create a trap for whistleblowers to turn themselves in.
and much more!

Just going on the MSM reaction I was led to think that somehow this is what the PTB want.
That seems to be a hard concept for many to wrap their heads around.
God knows, we need counter-culture heroes and it looks like many have taken the bait here.
We'll see which way the sh** flies when it hits the fan, that will be a good indicator of who is really running this whole operation.

top topics

join