It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to Assange: Release the Prophecy of August, 1979

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Look, Sir,

You now have the attention of most of the media on this planet.

And, in one instant, you could inform more people of the Prophecy of the coming “time of trouble” that I received in August, 1979 than I have informed over the past 31 years…probably by several orders of magnitude.

So, this is precisely what I am requesting:

That you release, specifically, the Prophecy of August, 1979 that I faxed to Wikileaks maybe 1 or 2 years ago (the fax confirmation sheet is in my files someplace).

[And, if the information in that Prophecy were to be understood in the context of the hundreds upon hundreds of notes and replies that I have sent to ATS over the past 5 months, as well as the information on my website—for example, the meaning of the note entitled “Context of the Prophecy of August, 1979” (with the words of the song Solsbury Hill) would become immediately obvious)—there is an outside chance of possibly reducing to a very minor degree the horrors of the coming “time of trouble” Prophesied by Daniel.]

But, let me make myself clear:

I am NOT requesting that you release the other Prophecies included in that letter—which would be much more along the lines of ‘yelling fire in a crowded theater’; only the Prophecy of, specifically, August, 1979, my initial (and inaccurate) interpretation of that Prophecy, and all of the remaining paragraphs of that letter…

A Prophecy which pertains quite directly to the NOW DEAD “peace process” and its consequences upon the current situation in the Middle East.

Of course, there are those who might argue that even releasing this particular Prophecy, under the current conditions, would also be like ‘yelling fire in a crowded theater’.

But this appears to me to be really no different than what you have already done.

In any case, if you refuse to release this Prophecy—as is, for all practical purposes, an absolute certainty—the most reasonable conclusion for me to draw is that, no different than the thousands of religious ‘authorities’ and hundreds of media officials that I have already contacted over the past 34 years, your principal concern is in protecting the economic interests of Judaeo-Christianity-Islamism, Inc. (some people call these people “The Powers That Be”)…

Which, I suggest, should be grounds for prosecuting you for “criminal negligence resulting in wrongful death” when those Prophecies are fulfilled.

I know what you’re ‘thinking’:

You’re ‘thinking’ that, because I have received the Prophecy, I should release that Prophecy myself.

That is no longer my responsibility.

I did that for more than 30 years—the most recent fax being sent a couple of weeks or so ago to the Jewish Voice for Peace (no reply).

If, after all that I have done over the past 31 years to make that specific Prophecy known, no one can yet be found who will publicize that Prophecy, then the implication is quite clear:

This civilization was not supposed to be informed of this Prophecy in the first place. In other words, this civilization, apparently, does not even deserve to be warned of the Prophecy.

Thus, what you choose to do or not to do in this situation is of really no particular interest to me at all.

Mi cha el

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

So because one specific person wont release what you sent him, your going to let the world suffer the consequences?

Using "if they do not release it, then it was not meant to be known" dose not cut it when you hold the documents in your hand.
edit on 6-12-2010 by gandhi because: spelling.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
If you send me the prophecy, I will release it here. Please dont keep us in suspense.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
1 What is your prophesy?
2 Why don't you release it yourself?
3 if you don't care why bother wasting your time to make this thread?

More bs I expect!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

[snip]
edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: Removed response to off-topic post.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The Vision-Prophecy of the coming “time of trouble”—which, as all Revelation, occurs only in the context of the cessation of time and thought—was so utterly and completely horrifying as to be beyond human comprehension. There is simply no intellectual category of meaning into which such ‘information’ can be placed. Thus, the response I have for those theologians who excuse themselves by saying that they did not believe the Prophecies that I sent them: Neither did I. Disbelief does not transform Truth into falsehood.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher11

Erm.... Ok...
edit on 2010/12/6 by GradyPhilpott because: replaced quote of an entire previous post with "reply to" tags.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

ROFL..sorry..I hit the wrong box..well..back to the coffee
I do apologize sincerely, MrLondon

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

Wow, and your reasons are? Are you frightened of a woman holding a sword, or is it because the skin on my arm is showing..lol
Anyway..back to the topic..OP, I still volunteer to release your prophesy.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
no, its ME you say sorry to. and do check out that sun article on wikileaks and ufos. its in todays.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

I have no reason to apologize to you, and what does the ufo articles have to do with a horrific prophesy?

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It seems to me that were Wikileaks to start releasing "prophecies" sent to them by random people, they would lose whatever bit of credibility they might have. We see "prophecies" around here all the time and they never seem to work out to well.

So I kinda doubt we're going to see this one come out of Wikileaks.

Sorry.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

ROFL..sorry..I hit the wrong box..well..back to the coffee
I do apologize sincerely, MrLondon

No worries... Enjoy your coffee

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
hmm middle or only child? and that sword looks scary like you!

what i am saying is, there is another deeper and darker dimension to this wikileaks business and the OP on here may have begun dabte on this.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
"Shameful displays of female sass"?

Really? What decade do you live in? Do people still get stoned to death and women arent alllowed to vote?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On topic:
I would love to see this document. If it exists. Which I doubt.
I also doubt Julian Assange is sitting around reading ATS, and thinking to himself: "Well, I guess I should release the prophecy today, since some people on ATS want it"

Is this another one of those "Look at me!!" Threads? The kind where someone claims to know info/is actually an alien/a messenger of god?

Release the document yourself, or quit complaining.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
hmm middle or only child? and that sword looks scary like you!

what i am saying is, there is another deeper and darker dimension to this wikileaks business and the OP on here may have begun dabte on this.

Neither, oldest. And scary is what Im supposed to look like...mission accomplished.

Agreed..everything is deeper and darker when it comes to ATS..

I think it all bears watching, but with lots of healthy skepticism.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join