It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: 6 mystical notes that open the 3rd eye (video and mp3 files)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
never mind, i can't edit my OP so ill just put the link here. DL link to an extended MP3 can be found in the description box. Lemme know what you think guys. I dno if this will cause similar effects, but its in 432Hz

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

Hey, I just listen to it twice with my eye's closed, And besides that I nearly fell asleep because it was so hypnotic. I think you have just cured my insanity. As a matter of fact, I think I hear Santa's sleigh go over my house now....................................................Nope, just those pesky reptilians again
Thanks for sharing, I'm CURED

F&S

Love and peace

Rick
edit on 8-12-2010 by keepingaopenmind because: F&S

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

Im glad it wokred out for you. Which video are you talking about? the one in the OP?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Just want this to be in 'my threads'

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
So, I've browsed here for a while and this post made me make an account. I like it, I can tell it's having some effect but to shorten the time it takes for an effect I modified the MP3 and added in several binaural beat frequencies played quietly under the sound of the guitar.

The frequencies I'm using are:
4 Hz
221.23 Hz
448 Hz
and 83 Hz

I've uploaded a copy of my modified mp3 file if anyone would like to give it a try. If you'd like to see what each frequency is supposed to effect you can check here:
www.lunarsight.com...

For those interested in trying version with with binaural beats my link is here:
www....(nolink)/?0gu9l9tx1lk8vp1

EDIT:
When using binaural beats you have to use stereo headphones to receive the effects.
edit on 8-12-2010 by thepsiguy because: Added information

DOUBLE EDIT:
Can anyone tell me what the letters under my username mean?
P 1 F 0 S 0
W 0 K 20

I know P is posts that's obvious

edit on 8-12-2010 by thepsiguy because: Requesting information

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thepsiguy

Thanks for your contribution. im DLing your file now and ill see what it does for me. P is post like you said, S is probably stars and f is flags.
Welcome to ATS btw. sounds like you have some useful knowledge on frequencies and whatnot. Do you have any info you could share? Im trying to make some songs for meditation and Ive read up on the solfeggio frequencies, but cant find much else besides that. Im trying to find some good note sequences that can be played to give a good effect

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

Well, I'm a practicer of psi, and basically what I know about frequencies is the binaural beat programming that I linked in my post, those frequencies correspond with specific states of mind and binaural beats are fairly easy if you just google some information about them. I've dabbled with them for a few years, try gnaural out, it's a binaural beat maker. It'll take a bit of practice to figure it out but it's worth it in the long run. Try using binaural beats with subliminal programming, tends to work wonders

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thepsiguy

The tunes developed by you were gr8 , the second one more better.
But hearing it for the first time didn't sound much different as i hear a lot of meditative music, but after hearing for some time i did get a feeling of peace, maybe i have to hear it more number of times.
But i really would thank you guys for all the effort that you'll are putting.
keep up the good work.
Also regarding the album in the original post, the album is available for download on the torrent site , i think its extratorrent maybe.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by searching_waiting

ooops this was the reply to the bulletproof_monk

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Music is a language that directly communicates what cannot be said with words.
WingMakers

Thank you

∞♡∞

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
is this just guitar playing or something else aswell because i can hear a humming (the kind that you get when you rub a wet finger around a half full wine glass) starting from the 5th and fading out to silence around the second note?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by benwipe

if you're talking about the original vid in the OP i added an echo, so thats prob what it is

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JarredAus
Wow Thats Awesome Stuff... Im Just Starting To Play guitar And Im Glad Its Just Those Simple Notes Also Cheers For Tabbing Them. Did Anyone Else Get the Feeling They Have Heard It Before?

THATS THE FEELING I COULDN'T PIN POINT!

thank you sir.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Here's a couple of similar songs for those with guitars:

e|-------------------|------------------|----------------|
B|---------------7--|------------------|--5-7----------|
G|---------7-5-----|-------------5----|-------7-------|
D|----7-5----------|-----7-5-7----7--|------------7--|
A|--5---------------|--5---------------|---------5-----|
E|-------------------|------------------|----------------|

1. 3rd eye opener
2. X-files
3. Close encounters

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hi all,

first time poster on this forum, yet long term reader and participant of transcending ideas.

I would like to share our version of the above (and also in the other thread) mentioned six mystical notes. This time they are sung by a human voice. This reflects our understanding to express the inherent vibration of the psychic consciousness in a more adequate way. With all due respect to the fellow musicians, who did a great job in so far, please take it as an humble approach from the other side of the Atlantic.

The link below leads you to a free sharehoster site (soundcloud.com), where you can listen to - or if you like download and remaster our version.

soundcloud.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
great thread - some great relaxation in these melodies

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
the minute i started smiling, i knew it's working

as a reward, some stuff you may find interesting:
www.schillerinstitute.org...
www.trufax.org...

and of course S&F

new topics