It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: 6 mystical notes that open the 3rd eye (video and mp3 files)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

It does work on 3rd eye. Right from the first chord.

But I wouldn't mess with 3rd eye though. I believe its better to focus on the heart region. So if you can create a sequence of the notes for the heart region, would LOVE to have access to it ..

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

I would recommend checking out plex's posts in the original thread. He provided links to download the album I mentioned. Honestly, if you want the "best rendition" you should really just buy the album "Cometary Orbital Drive" by Acid Mothers Temple.

You can also hear my version of the note sequence. Follow the link in my signature.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
As Jeff Buckley sang....

"I heard there was a secret chord,
that David played, that pleased the Lord,
but you don't really care for music do ya.

It goes like this,
The fourth, the fifth,
the minor fall, the major lift,
the baffled king composing hallelujah."

Interesting topic, thanks.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stayhuman011

I like your post, you add an intresting comment to a intresting subject, unlike the other crap some ppl write on here bravo to u. (Sorry just had to be said)

Theres many songs I've heard which can put you into a trance like state espically a few by Pink Floyd. As long as the songs repetitive I think you can achieve that high/meditative level.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

Listening to this ..music. Its really hard for me to focus. My hand eye cordination is off. I cant focus, and i am starting to get a headache?? what is up with this strange music? i read what its suppose to do.

But i am getting the oppisite effect, its not doing anything calming infact i am getting annoyed and edgy.
Then again, when i just let go, let it flow, it is calming. If i were to meditate i would probally like it, but i dont meditate.

But are you sure its suppose to be in that order? because i get the feeling it would sound much better randomized into a tune. What you got playing is more of a gibberish song, WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FOCUS?!?!?! i cant focus on anything, even eating my sandwich, trying to type is so hard at the moment.

I am never like this, what is this music doing to my sub conscience? or how is my sub conscience acting out because of this music? i really think it would sound better if the notes were rearranged.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I am really excited to see this strange collaborative work come together on ATS. Good show all involved.

I wanted to mention that the 6 notes suggest a specific key, or scale. I sat down with my guitar and picked one out, not saying this is the only scale that matches, but it does a good job. it is the G harmonic minor scale: www.drpsychotic.com...

the additional notes (notes found in the G harmonic minor but not D, A, G, C or G flat) are:
B flat (6th fret on E string)
E flat (6th fret on A string)

If this was already mentioned in this or the other thread I apologize. My suggestion is to add these two additional notes to your trance jams if you want a fuller sound.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

i would love to hear a blues verison of that crappy song, please upload it if you can, i will gladly listen to it

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

for some strange reason i couldnt listen to the tracks that plex posted so i couldnt get an idea of what you where talking about but i did lower the frequency of my original track and also changed the progression so its not EXACtly the same every measure where its constantly ascending but instead the 4 measure loop has the same notes in different octaves

DAGDCGb in 432Hz
edit on 7-12-2010 by dowhatyoufear3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantele

i really like your version, it reminds me of mine but with a lot more thought and time put into it...btw is your in 432Hz?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
i know this is a completely random and off-topic post reply, but please feel free to delete it once someone answers. does anyone know how to post threads on ats? im a fairly new member, and i cant figure it out or find a thread that explains such. thanks

otamad.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Here's an ambient one I made, it's 10 minutes but will loop seamlessly:

MP3 file

All notes are descending so as to divert from any kind of melody.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dowhatyoufear3

Glad you like it. Yeah its on 432.

I'll try to do another different version/arrangement and see what happens

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantele

yeah i want to keep trying different version as well, see if different instruments have any different effects as well as different ambient noises and tempos. i haven't heard anything about what a good tempo would be if tempo even makes a difference which you would think it would. i know the majority of radio and mainstream music follows a 120 bmp because it "feels good". so i did my version at 60 bpm to keep it in that same category
edit on 7-12-2010 by dowhatyoufear3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
My version is in 90 bpms and I'm writing another one in 101 bpms

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

My faves are Kantele's and Droneonline's (who I have on repeat in iTunes now!).
A couple of people have promised bluesier one's that I'm waiting on too

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
In case anyone's interested, here's a link for the Acid Mothers Temple album:
Acid Mothers Temple - Cometary Orbital Drive

The first track is just mildly random noises to loosen up your brainwaves a little, the following 3 tracks are about an hours worth of psychedelic space-rock with the important note sequence played over the top the whole way through.

I didn't feel anything special, but then I've listened to a lot of much better stoner rock than this. Maybe adding some psilocybin would help...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Yeah, Ive been listening to it for the past two nights and have been having some strange dreams. I also know what you're talking about when you said that you think about things differently. Its hard to explain, but I am also thinking about things in a different way than i would have before.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalker_

Yeah, im thinking of recording some more stuff. I might make a recording for each of the solfeggio frequencies so that people can listen to their preferred frequencies. Im also gonna try and find some different note sequences. Give me some time to do some research and to do the recordings and I will possibly make a new thread in the future with all the things i have come up with

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Well, yea, the notes are supposed to be played in that order, according to the original thread. Its kind of like a mantra, it has to be repeated over and over again and should put you in a relaxed state. the most effective way is probably to listen to this with your eyes closed, meditating, or before you go to sleep.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

Hey thanks for sharing that song with me. I really enjoyed it and thought it was a genius song. I had time today to make my own version of it, repeating the first note sequence. I posted the video in the OP so check it out and lemme know what you think

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join