It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: 6 mystical notes that open the 3rd eye (video and mp3 files)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dowhatyoufear3

Hey I'm listening to your version of the note sequence. I think it's actually more relaxing when the notes aren't consistently ascending, like you've done. The original melody was constantly ascending, I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but you should check out plex's posts in the original thread located here if interested: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Glad to hear this, ATS could practically have a record label with all these different versions of the note sequence. I'm very inspired by the ATS members that crawled out of the woodwork to collaborate on this one.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Is there any chance that someone can record tis with A=432? Or had it already been done and posted somewhere?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

sweet, ill have to get in and change that tomorrow when my unemployed self has nothing better to do

also i was in 440 so i need to change that too

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Yeah...that defeats the whole purpose. Get the frequencies right and you'll have an awesome track. Trial and error

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Cool man, I still enjoyed it.
Looking forward to your posts...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Voyager1

It is weird. It's like your brain is vibrating with the music. It sounds like you really got into it, good for you. I hope more people seriously consider this. Also considering that ATS members claiming to be Freemasons have verified that we "may be on to something." Food for thought.

Feed your head.

Peace.
edit on 7-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: extra letter

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

Thank you so very much.

Glad you made it 432 also

-v

PS. Someone should make a decent song out of these tunes
I would, but I am not very much of a composer.. Does anyone know a decent free audio program, which can handle tracks and so forth? I mean like free, but professional (impossible, perhaps?).

Also, I tuned my quitar to a444 (my tuner didn't allow a432) and just played a and song some vowels with varying pitch like IIII-AAAA-OOOO with it... Had almost tears coming from my eyes. It certainly felt so good.
edit on 7-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 12344

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Thanks Bulletproof, appreciate it..

2nd line.

Deebo

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Thank you for putting this up...
I noticed a slight disorientation when listening to this, but I would be hard pressed to say that it isn't placebo. I get the feeling that if this song is played more melodically, it would really come alive.

After being a little disappointed with this, I remembered that Tool song that for sure gave me a '___' like feeling and I found myself wondering what would happen if you repeated the beginning of that for 20 minutes.

This 1:

warning: it gets real loud around 1:17
edit on 7-12-2010 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

thanks for sharing the video. I really like that. Ill try and record the first part and loop it at 432 Hz. Might give similar effects.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Thanks. Different parts of our bodies vibrate in correlation to different frequencies so its quite plausible that certain frequencies could stimulate the pineal gland. I woke up theis morning still feeling the effects and i can still feel pressure between my eyebrows now nearly 24 hours later. I'm going to listen to the audio later on tonight again and see if it continues to have an effect on me.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Just an addition here...

When you become a member of a hermetic organization (I wont say which), you will most likely be introduced to "intonation".

I have been taught two very specific intonations, and the "how" of doing them. One is associated with strength, and the other with healing.

After completing an intonation, there is definitely something that happens in the subjective realm. Anecdotaly, I would say also in the objective realm. But the change that happens within the consciousness is enough for me to attribute benefit to them.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Thanks for the upload monk!

I listened to it last night before I went to bed... although I think I only lasted about 5 minutes

However, I did have the most vivid dreams I have ever had over the last few months... and I can still remember them in full detail right now!!!! That usually NEVER happens!

I listened to it on repeat on my 40 minute bus ride to school, and home from school, and it was definitely having some kind of effect on my conscious and my sensual perceptions. I was looking and thinking about every from a slightly different angle... peaceful would be a good word to describe it.

Listening to it so far has helped me relax a lot, which is very welcomed seeing as exam season has just started!

Thanks again!

Monts

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Tool is definitely the most "spiritual" band I have listened to, and I listen to them a lot.

Lateralus is an amazing song; if you count the syllables in each line of the verses, you'll get the Fibonacci sequence... or the golden ratio! Check it out:

Black,
Then,
White are,
All I see,
In my Infancy
Red and Yellow then came to be,
Reaching out to me,
Lets me see

Syllable pattern is: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 5, 3

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

It's not quite using the same note progression, rather than g flat it goes to F natural. However in an interesting twist, this song is also written using the fibonacci sequence. Look it up, there are some videos out there that I've seen.

cheers,
Tamale

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

I was getting lucid images too. I was reading on the internet and the third eye is actually visible in some species of reptiles although it dosen't work in quite the same was as normal eyes do. It got me thinking that if it is connecteted to the visual cortex in some way, it might explain how it may stimulate visual images in the brain or affect perception of vision as in being able to see aura's.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Great submissions guys. I enjoy the melodic and hypnotic line it creates.

I recorded my own version. Here ya go... I hope it helps.

soundcloud.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Alright here's my first attempt.
Only 1:30 min long, but if well received I'll make longer one.

mixedupmess.bandcamp.com...

Let me know what ya'll think.

OK should be all set, I was exporting in 8 bit, no good for Bandcamp.
edit on 12/7/2010 by BrokenCar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCar

The link's not working....

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantele

Very nice, I like it!

So many links in this thread, however. Can someone post what they feel is the best, most effective rendition of this sequence (6 notes).

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join